Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) (5839 Views)

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship / Why Most Guys Do Not Get The Chances Of Dating Their Dream Girls-orjisblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by DAVIYJONESS: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
My name is daviyjones I'm the man of list, we have enormous numbers of beautiful girls in romance section but few are beautiful I mean naturally beautiful even some are scared to upload their pictures to avoid too much admirers and heartbreak.

With thorough research for months. These are the QUEENs every kingdom should have :
1. Prettythicksme

2. damseyl

3. Diddyydiva

4. Harbosede02

5. Punkyveer

6. Jollyjoy

7. Kashybaby

8. Aminat508

9. Missmary

10. Redgem

11. Deejavuu

12. Pinkbarbie

13. Misspicy

14. nickkylawve

15. Montezz

These are the hottest chicks in romance section, guys brush your teeth,shine your shoes,tighten your belt, fill your wallets, service your ride and select these dream babes
take any of them HOME, MAMA can't say NO.

Additional/managable babes: vinshu,laveda

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by demmy0325(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
undecided undecided undecided..
undecided undecided..
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by rawpadgin(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
& miss phyno is not on ur list

2 Likes

Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
You couldn't be more wrong. Those people don't even have profile pictures. Smh

4 Likes

Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by MrRichy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
The list is incomplete without PrettyhausaGirl... In shakazulu's voice: Prettythicksme is mine
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by MrRichy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
The list is incomplete without PrettyhausaGirl... In shakazulu's voice: Prettythicksme is mine
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
cheesycheesycheesy:Drotfl cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by DAVIYJONESS: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
RickRichards:
You couldn't be more wrong. Those people don't even have profile pictures. Smh
my list are 99.8% correct.
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by DAVIYJONESS: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
MrRichy:
The list is incomplete without PrettyhausaGirl...
In shakazulu's voice: Prettythicksme is mine
undecided no problem she is yours.

4 Likes

Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nice smiley
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by DAVIYJONESS: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
demmy0325:
.. So madness stl reigns in this section undecided undecided undecided..

.. Anyways.. those babes are Ugly... But no.8 stands out coz of her boobies..undecided undecided..
aminat508 is no8.

Because you don't like other girls doesn't mean they are ugly.
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by demmy0325(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
aminat508 is no8.
Because you don't like other girls doesn't mean they are ugly.
.. Ok..
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by MrRichy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided no problem she is yours.
two carton of Heineken for you...
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Woaaaah....I was mentioned up there grin thank u, tat was so flattering but I'm not a Nigerian...so, I wanna give way and give it those who deserves it.. grin cheesy smiley
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by DAVIYJONESS: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
KashyBaby:
Woaaaah....I was mentioned up there grin thank u, tat was so flattering but I'm not a Nigerian...so, I wanna give way and give it those who deserves it.. grin cheesy smiley
undecided okay mention a moniker that should replace you.
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by misspicy(f): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
My name is daviyjones I'm the man of list, we have enormous numbers of beautiful girls in romance section but few are beautiful I mean naturally beautiful even some are scared to upload their pictures to avoid too much admirers and heartbreak.

With thorough research for months. These are the QUEENs every kingdom should have :
1. Prettythicksme

2. damseyl

3. Diddyydiva

4. Harbosede02

5. Punkyveer

6. Jollyjoy

7. Kashybaby

8. Aminat508

9. Missmary

10. Redgem

11. Deejavuu

12. Pinkbarbie

13. Misspsicy

14. nickkylawve

15. Montezz

These are the hottest chicks in romance section, guys brush your teeth,shine your shoes,tighten your belt, fill your wallets, service your ride and select these dream babes

Hope that aint misspicy lipsrsealed
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by IamLEGEND1: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided okay mention a moniker that should replace you.

Mmmm...I dunno any ladies down here tongue u may take a pick OP grin
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

1. Prettythicksme

2. damseyl

3. Diddyydiva

4. Harbosede02

5. Punkyveer

6. Jollyjoy

7. Kashybaby

8. Aminat508

9. Missmary

10. Redgem

11. Deejavuu

12. Pinkbarbie

13. Misspsicy

14. nickkylawve

15. Montezz

Lol, you're so sweet sometimes. Thank you smiley
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by DAVIYJONESS: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
misspicy:

Hope that aint misspicy lipsrsealed
typographic error yes it is you. undecided
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
OP, men are roaring so loud grin....
Why not start searching for handsome men in this section too? cheesy grin
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Zeedarh(f): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
So your new job is advertising women. Abi?

2 Likes

Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by misspicy(f): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
typographic error yes it is you. undecided
Buh that not how my moniker is spelt undecided
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by DAVIYJONESS: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
misspicy:

Buh that not how my moniker is spelt undecided
undecided ok I will correct it!
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by DAVIYJONESS: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Zeedarh:
So your new job is advertising women. Abi?
sorry you didn't make the list.

Try next year! undecided

2 Likes

Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by faith551(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
List incomplete without preetyhausagirl and YourMain
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by DAVIYJONESS: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
faith551:
List incomplete without preetyhausagirl and YourMain
I can add them to additional babes but the TOP15 is complete and correct.
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by faith551(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
I can add them to additional babes but the TOP15 is complete and correct.

Nah
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin grin I don die for laugh
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by DAVIYJONESS: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oyind17:
grin grin grin
I don die for laugh
additional babe detected!
Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Hehehe. You have a problem with that? We the Dream Girls, beau grin Show some respect!

Re: TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
additional babe detected!
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) / Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm / Leaked Sex Video Of Happy Malawi Woman Riding Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.