Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

"I'm Tired Of Being A Christian", A Think-piece For Christians - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I'm Tired Of Being A Christian", A Think-piece For Christians (8111 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / My Experience With A Christian: A Lesson In Religious Tolerance / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: "I'm Tired Of Being A Christian", A Think-piece For Christians by plappville(f): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
tartar9:
see who is talking sad

What? Oh am here to expose Islam again...the only thing Muslims know how to do is this....

Dozens killed in double suicide attack in Kabul
10 JANUARY 2017
Two explosions go off near Afghanistan's parliament in Kabul, killing at least 30 in an attack claimed by the Taliban.

And this....

Suicide Bomber Kills At Least 19 At Afghanistan's Supreme Court
Agence France-Presse | Updated: Feb 07, 2017 18:52

http://m.ndtv.com/world-news/blast-reported-near-supreme-court-in-afghan-capital-kabul-sources-1656895

Note the dates...I can give you more and more of this kind of info all coming from Islamic states. Shame angry
Re: "I'm Tired Of Being A Christian", A Think-piece For Christians by tartar9(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
plappville:

What? Oh am here to expose Islam again...the only thing Muslims know how to do is this....

And this....

Note the dates...I can give you more and more of this kind of info all coming from Islamic states. Shame angry
undecided Its whats called war, turbulence, uprising, crisis...it wasnt invented by Muslims and have mostly been fought by you bloody kuffars! continue exposing sad
Re: "I'm Tired Of Being A Christian", A Think-piece For Christians by plappville(f): 12:06am On Feb 08, 2017
tartar9:

undecided Its whats called war, turbulence, uprising, crisis...it wasnt invented by Muslims and have mostly been fought by you bloody kuffars! continue exposing sad

So Muslim's are like toys? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I May No Longer Believe In God Existence / Mystical Power Of The Psalms / The Social Effects Of Religious Beliefs In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.