Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life (1179 Views)

A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) / IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) / Differentiating Between Typhoid And Malaria Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by funfunfun: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
I was diagnose of typhoid and i have used the following drugs on diff times..Amoclav 2 packets, citrotab 2 packets, amoxill, even herbs and recently this week I took drip and injection but am still not feeling any better.i am tired as I hv struggling with this for 2 months now tho u can't see me and notice if am sick or not as I go abt with my normal daily activities........I am AA-0+
Re: Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by senier007(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Go for se.men culture, urine mcs, and blood culture to determine what infection is given you a recurrent typhoid it may be staph or another infection which is likely based on experience and please stop taking drugs without carrying out "culture sensitivity test" which will determine the based drugs or the most sensitive of all in terms of effectiveness. For proper differential diagnostics please state your "sign and symptoms" so that we can rule out other disease like testoreon defiency or vitamin deficiency.
All the best
Re: Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by funfunfun: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Symptoms is body weakness, not active as I use to be
Re: Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by dotmoth4life: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Treat yourself today and be your own doctor...
Spend less on your health....

cure your typhoid with Euphorbia heterophylla commonly refer to as milky weed.

Or visit this site to read more about it...

visit http://www.myagricworld.com/2015/10/100-orgn-treatment-no-chml-jut-green-lnt.html

to read cure to various ailments such as Anaemia , Diabetes , Malaria Fever , Organic treatment , skin Infection
You can also make use of the contact us section for more assistance..]
NOTE:- ALL ASSISTANCE IS FREE!!! 100% ORGANIC TREATMENT !!!

visit www.myagricworld.com
Re: Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by funfunfun: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thanks for d info
Re: Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hi dear,
Are you better now?
Re: Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by funfunfun: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yes...thanks
Re: Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
That's good to hear.
I've been there before, that's why I asked.
Re: Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by funfunfun: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Eayah...not fully recovered now sef, but another test says its malaria....man just tire jareh
Re: Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by tuniboss: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
funfunfun:
I was diagnose of typhoid and i have used the following drugs on diff times..Amoclav 2 packets, citrotab 2 packets, amoxill, even herbs and recently this week I took drip and injection but am still not feeling any better.i am tired as I hv struggling with this for 2 months now tho u can't see me and notice if am sick or not as I go abt with my normal daily activities........I am AA-0+
you need detoxification asap
Re: Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by funfunfun: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
What do u mean by detoxification?
Re: Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by funfunfun: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
What can i use for detoxification?
Re: Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by Docuzor(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
funfunfun:

Take ciprofloxacin
Re: Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
funfunfun:
Eayah...not fully recovered now sef, but another test says its malaria....man just tire jareh

Sorry about that. Just make sure you're getting treatment from a good hospital and strictly follow your Doctor's prescription.

I will also advise that you take lots of fruits and vegetable to boost your immunity. Most of all, take it to God in prayer. Tell God you're tired of dealing with it.
Re: Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by TUBLEZ(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yea..thanks sis
Re: Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 15, 2015
[b]"Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" - Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine.

Nutritional therapy is the new trend in health awareness now. It is contrasted with toxic medicine. Although it's a new trend, its hint is as old as medical profession itself. Most times, when we get sick, it's because certain molecules needed by our bodies to function optimally is missing in forms of nutrient. I hold a campaign known as 'The ZeroSickness Nigeria Campaign' devoted entirely to this subject.

One major point that makes nutrient therapy the trend of choice is that it has no toxic after-effect (ie. side effects) like its opposite: toxic medicine. Toxic medicines (drugs) would do violence to the disease-causing pathogens but that's not the whole story. The other side of the story is that drugs extend their violence to the cells of our bodies which we tag 'side effects'. If only we all knew how drugs affect the body system, we'd know this phrase 'side effect' is extremely misleading: It makes the after-effects of drugs seem negligible when they're actually colossal. Most sicknesses people suffer today is as a result of anti-physiological chemical reactions among substances from previous drug consumption.

Lest I begin to bore you with much details here (you can get that by accessing my signature below) all I want to advise you @Funfunfun and all of us is to spend more money and time minding our diet than buying and consuming drugs. Thanks.
[/b][color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

PUBLIC ALERT: Fresh Concerns Over 'killer' Herbal Bitters / Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? / 7 Natural Home Remedies To Cure Everything From Hiccups To Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.