Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys (47253 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Emodeee: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
"i am a virgin" ebayray comes to mind.

Shw me ur puna mk i confirm am or adonbilivit.
Virgin ko, virginia ni.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by ipledge10(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
noo be everybody dey bleach jaresad
from ur dp,we already know u don't bleach
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by wristbangle: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]allthose mumu girls always typing "I don't reply mails" na them dey furck pass. One dey ontop my bed now sef. Oops, ok, scratch that tongue

Sheila used all these shiit on me then especially this evil statement baby, I am God fearing now, come on sex is not food joor
Even upon all the advices my padi gave me, I couldn't do anything oh, sheila really purnished me ehn...

The day I bought her a gotv decorder, she just gave me a peck on my lips mehn,her lips soft die! It had this chocolate flavour and I could feel the movement of her spirit on mine. I was imagining how sweet the real thing is gonna be and I said to myself "vizkiz, you are getting there gradually" geez! I was so happy! cheesy(mtchewww....ode buruku undecided)

The day her charms startted clearing off my mumu face was when she came to my house and said I should help her copy her pictures on my laptop because she wanna fomart her memory card. I did that but forgot to delete the pictures. When I check some recent pictures, chai...you need to see what I saw! shocked

Sheila was taking a selfie with an huge diick in her mouth. I couldn't stop crying that night, not because I have been scammed, but because of the size of the diick. It looks like 3 times my own cry

I decided to take a bold step and be a man! I said to myself, this is it! No more scamming!!! angry you really need to see what I did to sheila when next she came over.

Wanna know? Watch out for episode 3 next week on Me and sheila tongue
[/b]

Werey!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
ipledge10:
from ur dp,we already know u don't bleach
wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
angry angry
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by wristbangle: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mhizkel:
EWhy would any sensible lady wanna fake herself to appear decent?
Who cares what a guy thinks of her? There are many other important things to think of. Wristbangle sad

Dear, are u angry with me? cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by ipledge10(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by elantraceey(f): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
ipledge10:
where have you been?
around you.smiley
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Emodeee: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
elantraceey:
wait, I don't get, are you saying if any Lady says any of this she's lying ?

do u mean u cn impeccably say all dat without an iota of lie?

C'mon.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by ipledge10(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
elantraceey:

around you.smiley
I cant find u
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Mhizkel(f): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
wristbangle:

Dear, are u angry with me? cheesy
I'm happy with youcheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Rikidony(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
dude,let be sincere,most ladies cant actually ask a guy out btw tell me what will come to your mind at such instant,abegisad saddat one no be lie.
babe asking a guy out is not a crime, there is no point of hurting your self when u can relieve ur self of the trauma and take that decisive step,
a guy will be astonished at first but cos this rarely happens, he will acknowledge ur boldness and will play in,

make that move today pretty cool.

NOTE
this can only work with a guy that is into you but shy in making the move cool
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by tosyne2much(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rikidony:
10 I don't kiss on the first date
to be honest have banged two high class babes just on the first meeting
11 I cnt ask a guy out
na so dem go dey form I don't care till another sharp girl take their crush undecided
Hahaha cheesy

Baba I no fit laugh jawe cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
and na u no sabi lie,cheesycheesy
lol,,una dey do una own with no conscience na..i'm a victim,trust me.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Emodeee:
"i am a virgin" ebayray comes to mind.
Shw me ur puna mk i confirm am or adonbilivit. Virgin ko, virginia ni.

Hmmmmmmmmm... Are you crazy or what
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by tosyne2much(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
dude,let be sincere,most ladies cant actually ask a guy out btw tell me what will come to your mind at such instant,abegisad saddat one no be lie.
Hmmmm !!!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
I 100% Concur angry!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm !!!
i liecheesycheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by vizkiz: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
wristbangle:

Werey!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by alexis007(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Once upon a time, he rocked. Now he is getting stale. cry...You can actually guess who I am talking about.

His pals should get him to change his channel anyway, if they really like him......Because right now.....

He is almost at his wits' end. angry
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by SkinnyDude(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
'do i look like someone who goes to party'
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Rikidony(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Baba I no fit laugh jawe cheesy
Nasi bros grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
alexis007:
Once upon a time, he rocked. Now he is getting stale. cry...You can actually guess who I am talking about.

His pals should get him to change his channel anyway, if they really like him......Because right now.....

He is almost at his wits' end. angry
Yeah you are right. I suggest his friends talk to him cool
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by missmary(f): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
... grin....
... I say some of this things but i'm actually honest!

3(i dislike eateries.. .as a lady you cant eat semo with your hands in peace... They always expect posh posh)

4 ( Am an apo member and my face feels heavy! )

Now you can crucify me
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Emodeee: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ebayray:

Hmmmmmmmmm...
Are you crazy or what

did i jez typed dat? Pardon me.

Na true i dey yarn na, i need proof.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Emodeee: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
missmary:
... grin....
... I say some of this things but i'm actually honest!

3(i dislike eateries.. .as a lady you cant eat semo with your hands in peace... They always expect posh posh)

4 ( Am an apo member and my face feels heavy! )

Now you can crucify me

i ll like to take u out, whr will u like 2go?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Emodeee:

did i jez typed dat? Pardon me.

Na true i dey yarn na, i need proof.

Na u know o
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Emodeee: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ebayray:

Na u know o

no shw for the number today again?

Ohkies.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Guys Be Gossiping About Girls Since time immemorial...embarassed "grin"

*********Like Can't Y'all Just Leave "US" Alone? undecided*********

Some girls Are Actually Good..undecided
Some Of US could cook(it's Hereditary).. cool
Some don't Wear makeups(being Natural rocks)... shocked
Some don't visit guys(they could RAPE us undecided)... angry
Some DON'T ask guys for Money(it's degrading)... lipsrsealed
Some don't go to Eateries Either(junkfood Ain't healthy)..
And lastly some are Actually God-Fearing!(I fvcking Love God) embarassed

So there! Not all Girls Are Bad...we still Got good girls...Like me Around? cool undecided
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Charles4075(m): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Princecalm:

not until she parboils indomie before cooking
parboil good my brother. Imagine one girl for my compound dey wash indomie as if na rice she dey wash. Fear catch me that day ohh
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Charles4075(m): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Princecalm:

not until she parboils indomie before cooking
parboil good my brother. Imagine one girl for my compound dey wash indomie as if na rice she dey wash. Fear catch me that day ohh
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Princecalm(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Charles4075:

soon girls no go sabi cook again, na machine we go start to buy make e do the cooking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.