Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys (47252 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Macgreat(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by tosyne2much(m): 4:59am On Oct 22, 2015
glogirlie:
wen u won't follow sensible ladies nko, u can say d senseless ladies u av met lied to u jst to be decent.. am sure u r also living a fake life...
Now that you have been noticed, so clap for yourself
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by ebubey(f): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2015
vizkiz:

I like you too embarassed
rily? smiley... but do u like to insult grls most atimes sad
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by vizkiz: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2015
ebubey:

rily? smiley... but do u like to insult grls most atimes sad

insult
I don't insult people, I just type things the way they really are. Some people here can be so annoying you know.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by PasNina(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros easy oooo
Lol .... Buh seriously some people can forget easily.
How can one read and comprehend a post and still be asking what was clearly stated @ the beginning of the post.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2015
PasNina:

Lol .... Buh seriously some people can forget easily.
How can one read and comprehend a post and still be asking what was clearly stated @ the beginning of the post.
More reason why people fail exam easily. They fail to read instructions

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by PasNina(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
More reason why people fail exam easily. They fail to read instructions
Exactly!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
gross. oh I see. that's why y'all need us women wink

IamLEGEND1:

a world devoid of shawties = dudes poking each others yansh with their penìs

#Gerrit? grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Paulsopulu(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Cooking is my hobby, I even prefer to cook with firewood.

^^^ Believe this, and you can believe anything. grin
aggree with her and she will tell you about the latest electric cooker in town as soon as possible
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by gloshennel: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
I DON'T KISS ON A FIRST DATE...#LOL
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by michaelolushola: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/10/10-statements-ladies-often-make-just-to.html

Why won't the ladies say all this? They are trying to appear decent so they can find boyfriend or husband sef. But it is easier to find husband material on LostRib.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.