Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

(BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) (35221 Views)

WEEP NOT WOMAN, A Picture Poem About Women facing Marital assault and batter. / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / It Pays To Be Honest(a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) by boyo123(m): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Obinnau abeg help me show this story to the world
Re: (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) by agwom(m): 6:25am On Aug 26, 2016
ok
Re: (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2016
The brother was supposed to die, he has involved his hands in so many things and thats the moral lesson. I love your story, and it's originality though you were struggling to make the twist and links, but I applaude you, stay safe
Re: (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Lol..you eh
ashatoda:
qwom qontinue abegi
Re: (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) by JUSTEES: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2016
Pls forward ur acct number to buy generator and fuel,intresting story keep update dube.....
Re: (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) by MSEdLAW(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2016
[b]Good day House,

I would like to bring to the foremost attention of all NL members the entrance of a product called "Mineral Water Pot". It is a simple, inexpensive, highly efficient Bio-mechanical household appliance that can safely purify your drinking water by reducing its Acidity and Alkalinity to normal levels and eradicating impurities found in water thereby making it safe and healthy to drink.

The availability and sourcing of safe and clean drinking water has been and it still is a major concern for millions of Nigerians. The findings of the World Health organization (WHO) reveals that more than half the population lack access to clean drinking water and this has led to a breakout of many water borne diseases and poisoning over the years.

The efficacy of this appliance cant be over emphasized as it has been scientifically proven to ultra filter and eradicate impurities found in our water through revolutionary ultra filtration system.

For further inquiries on sale, distributorship and marketing Please kindly call Zino on any of the following nos. :08098609580, 07014542375, 08024438685

or send an email to familyprideng@gmail.com

"Health is Wealth and a Healthy Family is a Happy family[/b]

Re: (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) by MagnaB: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
I have to say I love your writing. You were quite descriptive in your story and that I must commend. You conveyed the message well and the other thing I noticed was that you struggled with spellings of some words but I think that can be overlooked because with auto-correct this days you can always write better. Good job bro, you should do more of this as you never can tell what can come of it for you. Jah bless.
Re: (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) by Phemz(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Boyo congrats on a job well done,don't get discouraged cos of the comments its just to make you better ,thanks so much for this write up am really enjoying it and look forward to more from you,guys please take it easy with the comments cos some of you can't even come up with a story such as this,let's correct in love,all the best bruv
Re: (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) by Phemz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Boyo once again thank you very much for this story ,that funke girl na to run away from her go make sense pass,this writeup wld pass for a novel,keep up the good work bro,expecting more
Re: (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) by boyo123(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
MagnaB:
I have to say I love your writing. You were quite descriptive in your story and that I must commend. You conveyed the message well and the other thing I noticed was that you struggled with spellings of some words but I think that can be overlooked because with auto-correct this days you can always write better. Good job bro, you should do more of this as you never can tell what can come of it for you. Jah bless.
Phemz:
Boyo congrats on a job well done,don't get discouraged cos of the comments its just to make you better ,thanks so much for this write up am really enjoying it and look forward to more from you,guys please take it easy with the comments cos some of you can't even come up with a story such as this,let's correct in love,all the best bruv
movingforward:
Lol..you eh
Dolaries:
The brother was supposed to die, he has involved his hands in so many things and thats the moral lesson. I love your story, and it's originality though you were struggling to make the twist and links, but I applaude you, stay safe

thanks guys,i really appreciate your comments,pls check my topics to see other nice stories from me
Re: (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) by spakspoki86: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hi,
Are you looking for the lattest books but you can't find them , or you can't buy them on AMAZON ??

Don't buy EXPENSIVE eBooks while you can find then much cheaper in my store.
I have access to a huge digital library, which contains Millions of eBooks. Simply send me an email at : spkspoki86@gmail.com and include the details of the eBook(s) that you're looking for.
I'll check and let you know if it's available. If so, each eBook would be $2 ONLY. These eBooks are PDF files that I'll send you via email and you can download them into your personal devices. There is no expiry or limitation on them.
Here how it works:
- If the eBook is available, then I'll email you the first 20-30 pages of the eBook as samples, so you can check the details and quality.
- After checking the samples, if you decided to purchase, then I'll take payment via Paypal and email you the complete eBook.

Re: (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) by DaStunz(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mmmh! Boyo.! Boyo.! W8n I go talk now wey others never talk. Ride On.
Re: (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) by Mensah2013(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2016
9ice write up, i enjoy every bit of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments / The Favourite Who Loved Me (18+) / Jane's dilemma(A short story about love and double-dating)by Onojeta Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.