Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today (23914 Views)

Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" / Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by viviangist2: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Today 21st October 2015 , is another great day in the life on Nigerian Popular Actress Nse Ikpe Etim , as he add +1 year to her age that’s indeed a thing to be celebrated , i love her acts, i love her movies , i love her age although chooses to keep that secret lol , Happy Birthday Nse Ikpe Etim

source http://viviangist.com/nse-ikpe-etim-celebrates-her-birthday-today

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2015
how come i dunno her? undecided
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by udmydearest(f): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2015
Happy bday my lady..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Tallesty1(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
No biggie, she doesn't know you either.

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by sinaj(f): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2015
She b lyk Widow for d second pic sad

Fine woman smiley

I wish u many more healthy productive years

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
she doesnt need 2 knw me cos im nt popular. bt she is. u knw genevieve, bt does she knw u undecided

15 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by teemanbastos(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2015
I love her die... Happy birthday nse

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by therealdeal10: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2015
HBD

She's d best 9ija female actress

Classy lady

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Tallesty1(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
she doesnt need 2 knw me cos im nt popular. bt she is. u knw genevieve, bt does she knw u undecided
I don't know Genevieve, I only see her in movies.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by eleko1: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2015
May God renew her strength like the Eagle. Long life is her heritage. Have a splashing birthday cool wink kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by mrintelligent(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

EroticAngelina:

You are not popular and current. Instead of you to keep quiet and just pass by, you dey dere dey do bad belle. Go and watch 'Mr &Mrs' and 'Phone Swap', you will know her. OLODO

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by VickyRotex(f): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2015
May the Lord grant her heart desires and fulfil all her petitions. Happy Birthday Nse!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by hayjay16(f): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2015
I love everything abt ds woman ...Happy Birthday 2 her+llnp smiley smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Pelummy(f): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2015
Happy birthday my favourite actress. Many more years

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Pelummy(f): 7:37am On Oct 21, 2015
therealdeal10:
HBD

She's d best 9ija female actress

Classy lady
very very classy lady

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't know Genevieve, I only see her in movies.

nw i knw u are daft.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2015
mrintelligent:

You are not popular and current. Instead of you to keep quiet and judt pass by, you dey dere dey do bad belle. Go and watch 'Mr &Mrs' and 'Phone Swap', you will know her.

fool. ur moniker says 'intelligent' yet im finding it difficult 2 see the intelligence undecided
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Tallesty1(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

nw i knw u are daft.
Self-induced daftness.

Y'know it is difficult to hold a convo with a po'nstar when your brain is active so I normally turn mine off while replying you.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
like seriously!!!!
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2015
mrintelligent:

You are not popular and current. Instead of you to keep quiet and judt pass by, you dey dere dey do bad belle. Go and watch 'Mr &Mrs' and 'Phone Swap', you will know her.
u just mentioned my two best nollywood movies cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
Self-induced daftness.

Y'know it is difficult to hold a convo with a IndecentStar when your brain is active so I normally turn mine off while replying you.

*yawns* wateva makes u slp at nyt. im done wif u. nw run alng smiley ciao.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by joshuamoses101(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

nw i knw u are daft.
that was harsh

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by zeetyzin(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
Self-induced daftness.

Y'know it is difficult to hold a convo with a IndecentStar when your brain is active so I normally turn mine off while replying you.
Lol...u dis guy sef

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by zeetyzin(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2015
joshuamoses101:
that was harsh
Very very

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2015
joshuamoses101:
that was harsh

harsh bt true. if he isnt daft, he shud be able 2 understand wat i meant... bt wat do u expect 4rm dafties.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by deewhone(f): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2015
Wow, I love her. Wishing a prosperous buffday.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Swissheart(f): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2015
She is a superb actress!....Happy Birthday
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by ellahzy(f): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2015
happy bday ... pretty liars (u can lie 4 Africa sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2015
She's an amazing actress!!!!!

Love her scatter kiss
Confident,classy,funny,beautiful!

God bless your new age! cool

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Deefuray(f): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2015
Happy birthday nse
I love this lady, she really knows how to interpret her role well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) / Fake Life: Actress Shan George Mocks Her Industry Colleagues On Instagram / Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.