Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! (79821 Views)

Yuletide: How Banks Cashed In On ATM Malfunction - Daily Trust / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by EMERITUS85(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
chinoify:
looking for a new seller on fiverr, who is yet to get an order.
please drop your fiverr id... i have work for you.
thanks.
PS... (some1 thats yet to get an order or review).

seller id = fiverr. com/emeritech

thanks
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by olumyte1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
chinoify:
hi guys, sorry for the short break.
paypal limited my business account with over $800 in it... Naija turn Ghana over nite. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
but i thank God, after submitting my particulars and following instructions. it was restored today.

i thank the moderators on this thread. Una too try.

today i want to help android users..
first you have to note that, fiverr account cant be managed on phone..

1. you can open a fiverr account on pc.
2. use a pc to setup Azure.
3. go to play store, install Microsoft Remote Desktop on your android...
4 put in your login details..
5. Azure vps should be on your mobile device.
6. enjoy....

pls drop all questions, here or call. by the grace of God, i will answer them..

more secrets coming...

thanks bro is it immediately i register for azure they will deduct $1 or after free trial ends
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by AliAbdul: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
chinoify:
thanks.
Boss we dey ooo
ID=> Fiverr . com /Vtraffick

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Emmey67: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
i need my first order Ooo

Fiverr ID :fiverr/teadtraffic

Thanks Man
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by oladeledave: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2015
Profile name : Myfavgig
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Richyman(m): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
chinoify:

understand how the bot works... it opens a website, clicks on internal link.
PS.. internal link clicks reduces bounce rate.

so you shouldn't expect the bot to open a website and click internal link in 20seconds... before page loads, its over 20secs because of slow proxies. you are expected to allow it stay on page for 80-120seconds. before it can perform such functions.

i can maneuver the bot... but for starters.. you have to allow a longer time for better results.
apologies for not teaching this earlier...

O'boy!. this Chinoify of a guy sef. hmmmmm.... kudos to you shaa for your in-dept explanations. Q1; Pls what is the best or hottest gig to offer on fiverr as a Nigerian with Naija's IP. Q2; The other thread you talked about opening nko, is it on now?
More power to your elbows

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Profwriter(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2015
chinoify:
thanks.
clintwriter
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Optionalx: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
chinoify:

1.. i dont offer monthly gig bro.... infact i have made my gigs $10 per day for 50k traffic. $5 for 1 month you go run down bro. you need wisdom to talk the client into accepting 24 or 48hrs of your job.
2.. copy the link he/she give you... go to https : // /, shorten the link.... then always check your details. when you click on the traffic details, copy the url on the address bar and give to the client, so he/she can also track your work... the url should look like this https: // /#analytics//AjUrSR/all_time. if yu check this link, you can see the stat of the job i curently doing for a client. each time you refresh the page, the number should increase, if not the bot is not working.
3.. i give 2-3k visits and stop.

i hope justice was done to your question, if not... pls bring them on.

Abeg how do i check hits delivered by the bot
did no really grab ya explanation here
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nelton(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
chinoify:
thanks.
Kessbaby
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2015
chinoify:
thanks.
My ID= doesbest
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by ebiboy2(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2015
chinoify:
thanks.
fiverr. com/sellright
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by G12(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2015
I was here
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by ebiboy2(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2015
i think this thread is dead.......... chai!!!
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by bizz(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
please how can i use my vpn with the simple server?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by rayopt(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2015
Am wowed after reading this thread inside out. . .now where d h.ell is @op when you need him the most!!!!
*sighs*
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by taovilla: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
I can't wait to get on system tonite......kudos to you boss chinoify.....
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Contact me on Skype or phone...
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by meetmal03(f): 12:12am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by juwoonn(m): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2016

Hello can you please drop the link to check the analytics? Separate the letters grin
The links he dropped earlier have been scattered by nairaland Lol!

Chinoify God bless you sir
Baba dey everywhere they are making money on NL..I salute o
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by dataland: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Help
I can't set up a free vps on Microsoft azure
Free trial disabled
Chinoify
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Try a new credit card and email
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by dataland: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Thanks boss
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
chinoify:
Try a new credit card and email
is this gig still hot?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
can i mail u
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by junaid2000(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2016
YOU CAN BUY TRAFFIC AND SELL AT A LOW PRICE. CHECK IT OUT
https://footrr.com/8051.html

1 Share

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by officialblogger(m): 4:56am On May 05, 2016
chinoify:
MOD i hail you ohhhh.. (Abeg no delete this thread, i want to bless somebody).

hi guys.. i have for a while been on fiverr but no sales.. i have bought the (unboughtable) ebooks from almost all 419 Naija info marketers... no success. untill last month i decided to open another account using the methods i will be unleashing very shortly..

you all know my policy na.... FREEEEE FREEEE FREEEE and FREEE..
just book space and it will be coming gradually.

view my 5weeks account.
God bless us.
Hi...thanks for the info...really love this...But the Diabolic software isn't online again...it's been taken down...can u upload it and quote me with the download URL pls??
Thanks soon much
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by EXICON(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2016
Hello house,

Pls, can anyone help me with the links to download twitter and instagram followers bot. I need it urgently. I don't mind to make payment for it.

Thanks alot.

I really appreciate.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Sammig1(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2016
we are still helping to withdraw paypal funds from your fiverr, upwork and freelancer. Hurry now and get your naira delivered into your naija bank account without stories. A trial with us will cause you to stay with us permanently.
call sms or whatsapp 08037495005 or email uniquesammig@gmail.com
Thanks and I look forward to working with you.

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Frankicent(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2016
chinoify:

this thread cant die off until the targeted person has been blessed.

well most buyers know that fiverr traffic is mostly fake.... but for anyone that stipulates REAL TRAFFIC and not BOT on his request, please leave that buyer. but i have come to notice that most of them that needs real traffic are willing to pay big money. see for instance he offers to pay $100 for the job to run like 15day or so... this is what i will do... i will start his traffic on diabolic, then quickly go to facebook or twitter and setup an ad of $1 per day for him. now this is wisdom... you are runing both for him.. he is more likely to get sales from his facebook ad. thats a good review. you can have such a person as repeat buyer.

i hope you learn somtin new again..

mehn you smart.... Bro been following your post bumper to bumper..... Downloading VPN is kinda hard work to me.... I was told to download a browser to register and work on fiverr because I automatically generate us IP..... Now I don't your software.. but I got my own traffic generating Software I saw on YouTube. mm can I use it.... it generate not traffic every sec..... What do you say?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by AbuMikey(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
chinoify:
thanks.

EPP

I'm yet to get an order or review oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.