Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Nine Eleven - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nine Eleven (1849 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine Eleven by Nobody: 3:00am On May 02, 2009
Imagine,the atrocities committed on 9/11 was planned within the Rulling Americans and they lied against the most truthful and greatest religion that it was caused by them, May Almighty Allah judge,pls give your unbiased opinion on this,thanks.
Re: Nine Eleven by littleb(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2009
Muslims could only leave the judgement to God. Even, engineering analysis shown that WTC actually collapsed from the bottom not actually through the impacted aircraft. The framed story of the arab hijackers and resulted killings of innocent victims. However, people believe any news coming from US sources as the authentic, whereas they have masterminded plan to continuing rulling the world forever, which can never be possible.

1 Like

Re: Nine Eleven by airroseice(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2009
I was like  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked when I Digested the documentary on 9/11 WTC Demolition Bombing  grin
Imagine? Putting the blame on an innocent nation? Oh! Well I'd consider the actions of the perpetrators as a Crime against Humanity[/color].
What has the U.S government done about it? Nothing! Its obvious that Corrution is everywhere! No Exclusions! Even in the Vatican City itself.
Alot of Souls were lost in that collapse ,  I dont know what else to say anyway ,  The bottom line is that God Will Judge Us All!

[color=#990000] *.:♥:.~ I N T H E E N D I T ' S A L L A B O U T T H E M O N E Y ~.:♥:.*
Re: Nine Eleven by noetic(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2009
so how about the daily suicide bombings in gaza, iraq, pakistan, afghanistan et all?
how about the killings in kano, kaduna, sudan, libya and other islamic states all over the world?
how about the daily amputation, beheading, flogging, human/women/children rights violations, underage marriages?

none of ur postulations dispute the fact that islam is a VERY VERY VIOLENT RELIGION.
Re: Nine Eleven by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 04, 2009
Islam is by no means a violent religion.
About suicide bombings, the people who do them are oppressed, helpless people who have no other means of defending themselves, besides suicide is forbidden in the Qur'an.
Secondly, the killings you mentioned, for those I know of, were politically or culturally motivated,not inspired by Islam. Islam never advocates oppressive or tyrannical killings.If it did,you would not be naming only a few states or countries as every single muslim in every single state would be violent and there would be no living in peace,at all,with any muslim,
As for human or women's or children's rights violation,am sure Islam does not advocate that as well.Women are not to be given in marriage except to men they agree to be married to.
What beheadings are you talking about?And why do you think they were islamically motivated?
As for amputations and shariah laws,the fact that the laws are harsh do not make them inhuman.The harshness of their nature makes pple more ardent about avoiding
Re: Nine Eleven by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 04, 2009
. . . .avoiding wrongdoing. The better they avoid or keep away from transgressions, the better a chance they have to avoid punishments in the hereafter.
Ok.
I don't expect you to reply peacefully though. (almost every christian on NL has taken davidylan as a role model and just hurl insults without thinking). Just thought I ought to defend my religion.
And when you are done insulting me because I tried to set things straight, return to huxley's thread on Jesus Christ's being discriminatory against the deformed people and try to correct him. I am not a christian, but I don't agree that he was an unjust person. It's your place, as a christian, to show him that he's wrong.
Re: Nine Eleven by Abuzola(m): 11:45pm On May 08, 2009
Dr Naik zakir also said it that the U.S used it as a proxy to invade Afghanistan
Re: Nine Eleven by Abuzola(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2009
Other sources indicated Israel as the perpetrator of the act. Afghanistan during the Taliban regime enforced sharia ,
Re: Nine Eleven by Abuzola(m): 11:52pm On May 08, 2009
The Taliban enforced firm sharia law than saudi arabia, obviously they became a prime target
Re: Nine Eleven by littleb(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2009
@neotic,

noetic:

so how about the daily suicide bombings in gaza, iraq, pakistan, afghanistan et all?
how about the killings in kano, kaduna, sudan, libya and other islamic states all over the world?
how about the daily amputation, beheading, flogging, human/women/children rights violations, underage marriages?

none of ur postulations dispute the fact that islam is a VERY VERY VIOLENT RELIGION.

It is to you that Islam is a violent religion. Islam is a peaceful religon, however, there will be no peace when there is injustice. The truth on 9/11 is just being exposed, I believe others will soon be exposed too. The enemy of Islam and the enemy of humanity have no place to operate other than within Islam. It is ony in Islam that you have opposition to that of western ideologies. Christians, Muslims, Pagans are committing crimes everyday, but the media have been polluted with the sources from western thinkers only proclaiming muslims terrorist. Suicide bombing is not synonymous to Islam, even historically and religiously, it is never a method of retaliation to oppressors according to the prophet. However, psycologically, why could someone commit suicide bombing? This is question that needs to be examined very carefully.

Killing in kano is not always religious but with socio-political coloration. It's just like saying Niger-Delta crisis is by christians terrorists. Where is this human right violations? Who are those complaining or people/media revolting on thier behalf? Sharia is muslims life, if you are a confirmed fornicator, you will be folgged, and confirmed armed robery will either have his hand amputated or killed. This is not in all cases, of these criminals either killed or amputated are mostly the incessant ones after the govt have provided all means to satisfied the masses. In country, like Nigera, such sharia verdict could not be possible to a large extent coz govt is not providing up to one-quarter of the masses basic needs; including infrastructures, education etc. Undeniably, people in govt self need to be flogged, their hand amputated or killed because under sharia, they are even hardened criminals.
Re: Nine Eleven by Abuzola(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2009
The same thing with the justification of invading Iraq, we heard that Saddam possesses nuclear weapon and the U.S ve to stop him, eventually it turns out to be false and the objective is because of Iraq oil which rank the 4th largest exporter in the world. What a SHAME
Re: Nine Eleven by tudor(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2009
I guess it's also the american rulers that told your brother bin laden to claim responsibility for the bombing abi?
@littleb,niger delta terrorists are not christian,when asari dokubo wanted to start his murdering,he converted to islam,have you ever wondered why?
Re: Nine Eleven by Lagosboy: 3:59pm On May 12, 2009
tudor:

@littleb,niger delta terrorists are not christian,when asari dokubo wanted to start his murdering,he converted to islam,have you ever wondered why?

Intelligence is indeed expensive!!!

Tudor please chill out and reflect deeply, enlightenment and objectivity is a wonderful skill.

You say Niger delta activist are not christians which i could agree as they could be traditionalist but they are definately not muslims and most of them refer themselves as christians. Asari Dokuba is one man amidst thousands of militants. He doesnt even control the MEND, he is not on the same page with Henry Okah and he consistently condemns kidnappings. Asari Dokubo became muslim very long time before the activism of the OBJ era started. The guy had converted years before that.

how many muslims do you find in Rivers state or Bayelsa or how many ijaw muslims do you know. Please lets be real here.

This statement of your I must say is really low and lacks any intellectual depth but just shallow in thought.

1 Like

Re: Nine Eleven by Abuzola(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2009
bin laden denied involvement in the attack until two years later due to some mechanism
Re: Nine Eleven by Abuzola(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2009
After 2 years, bin laden came out to the world to say he is in support of the act (bombing) bcuz d U.S is abettng israel
Re: Nine Eleven by PurestBoy(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2009
Where is Osama bin laden? Why is he hiding shebi den say he's powerful?
Re: Nine Eleven by Tudor2: 1:44pm On May 13, 2009
He's a cowardly pig! If he was a true servant of allah,why is he hiding. . . .i though allah protects his servants from infidels
Re: Nine Eleven by bawomolo(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2009
hmm what engineer analysis are u guys talking about?
Re: Nine Eleven by Nobody: 9:55am On May 14, 2009
tudor:

I guess it's also the american rulers that told your brother bin laden to claim responsibility for the bombing abi?

tell that to the IRA, ETA, the LRA .
Re: Nine Eleven by Tudor2: 10:57am On May 14, 2009
Are al aqaeda,hamas,hezbollah,alqaeda of the islamic magreb,muslim brotherhood etc any better? At least christian heirach has denounced those groups and called on them to repent. . .but your bloothirsty clerics urge these murdering pigs on even recruiting for them. Shame!
Re: Nine Eleven by Nobody: 11:07am On May 14, 2009
ALL Christians called on the IRA to stop ? what are you smoking? cheesy

you are implying that that ALL Muslim clerics are recruiters or al-queda etal? does that sound logical, even to you?

anyway the purpose of my post was to refute your absurd and ridiculous attempt to link Islam to niger delta militants

perhaps colombia's FARC are also muslims
Re: Nine Eleven by Tudor2: 12:06pm On May 14, 2009
Can you tell me one vocal muslim cleric that has condemd al qaeda,or tell me one that isnt telling hamas to bomb isreali kids.infact i made a mistake,religion is the scourge of this earth,whether xtian,muslim,jew,budist etc.you're all the same.worshiping non existent gods.but i must say,islam is the most violent,bloodthirsty and barbaric of all. . .well,what do you expect from a religion started by a violent pedophile warlord
Re: Nine Eleven by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 14, 2009
really,so how come world war 1 and 2 were started by adherents of the christain faith? grin cheesy
Re: Nine Eleven by Tudor2: 4:24pm On May 14, 2009
Lame! Did they tell you they were born again christians? At least the starters of the war didn't say a god sent them to conquer lands and kill people
Re: Nine Eleven by Abuzola(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2009
Born again xtrian ? see pretext, Israel killed 1,300 people. how many did hamas kill ? only 13, so u re a bloody liar
Re: Nine Eleven by Abuzola(m): 5:41pm On May 14, 2009
How many people were killed in 9/11 ? not up to 2,500, and how many did NATO kill in afghanistan so far? 30,000 people
Re: Nine Eleven by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 14, 2009
Imagine.
So they killed that many innocent people? Are the innocent people they killed all Osama bin Laden? Why not condemn this act as well?
And stop saying Islam is violent etc, because Hamas are fighting against the isreali army. Hamas has not perpetrated as many war crimes as they have. The injustice being done against muslims in this war against palestinians is obvious (potassium bombs, bombing areas civilians live, raping and burning women). You only support the isrealis because they are fighting against the muslims.
Re: Nine Eleven by Tudor2: 8:26pm On May 14, 2009
So because osama killed 2500,america should just select 2500 and kill,so isreal should just kill 13 palestinians coz terrorist hamas only killed 13.you're an idiot!if u're strong enough to start a war,you should have the guts to at least finish it.cowardly pigs hamas declared truce,why didn't they fight it out.murdering cowards!as long as you terrorize israel and america,prepare to face the concequences.cowards!
Re: Nine Eleven by Abuzola(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2009
And u are a fool, and what did iraq do to deserve 80,000 people murdered if at all what u claim is true
Re: Nine Eleven by bawomolo(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2009
Abuzola:

And u are a fool, and what did iraq do to deserve 80,000 people murdered if at all what u claim is true

are you saying the west is responsible for the sectarian violence in Iraq. Did the west start the whole sunni vs shia mess?
Re: Nine Eleven by Abuzola(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2009
Yes bro, they eliminated saddam a sunni by hanging and imposed maliki a shiite, so the sunni see this as a grab of power
Re: Nine Eleven by Tudor2: 7:06am On May 16, 2009
slowpoke,the 80,000 who have died,have most of them not died in sectarian violence incidents? There was a point a day will not pass without suicide bombings killing hundreds of innocents.i begining to think the art of barbarinism is programmed in the islamic DNA.Did bush strap bombs on their bodies and tell them to go bomb their brothers in markets,mosques e.t.c.
Is islam not supposd to be about brotherhood,love for your kind?you've been frustrated in your bloodshed now you guys are just killing your own people to pacify your god.at this rate,your savage lot might become extinct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Ramadan Lecture (tafseer Louge ) / Muslims And Thanksgiving / The Inimitability Of The Shortest Chapter Of The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.