Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,379 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu (32781 Views)

Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments / Buhari Violating ‘federal Character’ In Interior Ministry Appointments / REPORT | Buhari Violating 'federal Character' In Interior Ministry Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by donphilopus: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Euro31:
mr south-south .. Edo bastardd .... Edo state is a liability to south-south region

Simply because we chose APC?! PDP would never rule Edo again. If that's the reason you're calling us a liability, then we would continue to be. Most of us never fell for you fools who continued to deceive the gullible ones that the PDP was South-South and Southeast friendly. Now tell me who would be your Presidential Candidate come 2019!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:
If not for the Saraki who can kill his father just to be in position, people like this wouldn't even have the mouth to speak in this administration. Ekweremadu should just shut up. Did Jonathan forget that there was something called Federal Character as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution during his Appointments? Abeg joor!!

The SGF was an Easterner, the CoS was a Southerner, the Deputy Senate President and Deputy Speaker of HoR were Easterners. Petroleum, Finance and other top Ministries were headed by Southerners under Jonathan. Did the Northerners complain. These South Easterners are just angry that the South South is more represented in Buhari's regime than the Easterners. You see why they (Easterners) shouldn't be called our (Southerners) brothers? They're angry because we are getting more appointments than them!
you sound so unreasonable or at best a mentally enslaved bigot smh

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by sammyj: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Pa Chukwudi why again now. Please don't laugh because old men laughter can bring down mountain ooooo!!! shocked grin grin grin grin
chukwudi44:

Which yeye forgery? LOL abeg dont make me laugh too hard please

1 Like

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by dayo23(f): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2015
Euro31:
I am an ediot Igbo bastard ... my fada nd Azikwe are 5he foools
well said...now get out my sight fo0l

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by OnankpaBa(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2015
chukwudi44:
Buhari is an illiterate gworo chewing bigot

and the illiterate man is rulling u

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by tolexy007(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by rhymaster: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2015
We don't give zoo (buafraud Ibos) animals appointment among human beings. Let them go to Biafra and get their appointments.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by berrystunn(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2015
buhari is Federal Character himself .....
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Armaggedon: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Goat, you know nothing when it comes to English Language. There's nothing called "Opportuned", it's "Opportune". You doubt me, you consult your lexicon. Oponu! BTW, it's not "bolded", it's "bold". Now tell me who the illiterate is between you and Buhari.
"opportune" is an adjective.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Joeace3000(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Federal character and how it is destroying Nigeria....

If you are a student, young school leaver searching for jobs, or you are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch you money today, then visit my my Nairaland fiverr free training thread where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offer 5 Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by billyG(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2015
The same Ekweremadu that gang up with PDP.igs to zone 2019 presidency to d North?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by ZYZZA: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2015
I just the look ameachi the laugh.. change your name to musa or start hitting your head on the ground five time a day and you will have an appointment

#IHATEAPC
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by dyn1800: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
That's too harsh on the poor Illiterate EMERITUS.... Well I think he deserves your response.... Some guys in here are just here to make comments below kindergarten status....just because they're bigot
Dannyset:

Isn't it a shame to you and your lot that claimed to be literate that an illiterate(according to you) is your President. I now think somebody need to tell you that your education is a waste and overrated.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by MacluvPH(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:
If not for the Saraki who can kill his father just to be in position, people like this wouldn't even have the mouth to speak in this administration. Ekweremadu should just shut up. Did Jonathan forget that there was something called Federal Character as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution during his Appointments? Abeg joor!!

The SGF was an Easterner, the CoS was a Southerner, the Deputy Senate President and Deputy Speaker of HoR were Easterners. Petroleum, Finance and other top Ministries were headed by Southerners under Jonathan. Did the Northerners complain. These South Easterners are just angry that the South South is more represented in Buhari's regime than the Easterners. You see why they (Easterners) shouldn't be called our (Southerners) brothers? They're angry because we are getting more appointments than them!

Guy man, shut up. You aren't any south southerner and I have seen your earlier posts you are a damn yoruba guy trying to use your normal divide and rule tactics on us south south and our south eastern brothers.

During election why didn't you support our brother Jonathan,if you love us so much.

Abeg park well joor.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by CallPolice: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Broken Records will never tire!
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by flokii: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
when GEJ was violating it then.. where were you?

the SE kept quiet... now they are running their mouth cos it's no longer business for them as usual... smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by popcykaylah(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
this ekweremadu should shut up already... angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

That is why Nigeria is reffered to as a Zoo!! It is only in a zoo that an illiterate bigot is elected as president.
That means you are an animal

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Ephemmm: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
chukwudi44:
Buhari is an illiterate gworo chewing bigot

"He said the appointments “made so far by the current administration are clearly lop-sided that it left the South-East totally empty-handed”.

Southyeast, always being the victim of every circumstances. Anyway, a slave tribe will always be a slave tribe anyday, anyhow. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by damyzino(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Euro31:
ediot Yoruba bastard ... Your fada nd Awolowo are 5he foools
mtcheew ... Awolowo is a hero that can never be forgetten
f0olih idi0t what good did your. Biafra anestors achieve for 16yrs(wasted)
your hypocritic ex president wasted billions just to build the biggest mansion in otouka .u are here spewing trash.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by modath(f): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

If Buhari should be older than you, it shouldn't be more than 10yrs age difference. Do you think you would ever be a Councillor in your Local Council between now and ten years?! Your literacy has taken you nowhere. Product of a failed educational system!

Ayaf dieeeeeeeeeeeee shocked ....

10 yrs difference is #epic!! grin

Wetin grand daddy sukundi do you!! cheesy grin

Councillor , yeepa!! Not even state assembly!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Zikkyy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
MacluvPH:

Guy man, shut up. You aren't any south southerner and I have seen your earlier posts you are a damn yoruba guy trying to use your normal divide and rule tactics on us south south and our south eastern brothers.

During election why didn't you support our brother Jonathan,if you love us so much.

Abeg park well joor.

The man said he is from Edo State. Apart from Edo central, majority of Edo people don't play tribal politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by 400billionman: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
SovietBomber:
There cannot be peace without fairness, justice & equity in this country.

Nigeria should be honest. There cannot be peace when a big tribe like the Igbo is being marginalised and oppressed.

Sanusi's statement says it all.

This is a Northerner speaking and not an Igbo man.

All this while, the National and international community has been hailing Buhari as the man who will fight corruption, i keep laughing.

Obasanjo is better than Buhari. Yes quote me. If OBJ wants to appoint people to public offices, he will do so from all parts of Nigeria.

How will a narrow minded, parochial, vindictive, self serving and illiterate person fight corruption ? Over 80% of his appointments come from the North, about 50% of them being overaged people mostly above 65 years because he is afraid of other tribes, young blood and visionary technocrats. Buhari lacks moral compass and conscience.

The most baffling is that it is a young voting population, mostly unemployed ages of 20 to 45, that put him in power.

A big shame on Nigeria's youth.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by berrystunn(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

USU....
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by SpencerLewis(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
GspotAngela:
Chukwu abiama okike fire ike ekerwandu. When his he going back to Biafra ? What his he still doing in the North, Abuja ?
This TALCUM POWDER sniffer na u de open ur rotten buccal cavity.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Xpaz: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
GspotAngela:
Chukwu abiama okike fire ike ekerwandu. When his he going back to Biafra ? What his he still doing in the North, Abuja ?
same old sh!t.
Every different day.
wait.
are you still taking drugs?
I can see why you are always high
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Koolking(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Who cares about federal character? Federal character breeds mediocre, stifles growth and development. It's not working.

When will Nigerians learn to do away with policies that are not working and try new things?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by donphilopus: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
MacluvPH:

Abeg park well joor.

You're a fool for claiming that I'm not from the South-South. When Kachukwu was appointed as the GMD of NNPC, your so-called brothers from the Southeast were angry because they felt he ain't an Igbo from the Southeast, yet, you're saying they are your brothers. What kinda brother. You fools once claimed TonyeBarcanista wasn't from the South-South, not until he started he started supporting the PDP that you believed. If I start supporting the PDP now, most of you would start accepting me as a South-Southerner, who doesn't know you?! FYI, I don't even understand Yoruba. I'm from Igarra in Edo State, if you would wanna know!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by miqos02(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
good opposition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Inspects Osogbo-Ikirun-Kwara Boundary Road (Pictures) / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions / Fashola Marvels At Hawkers’ Skills In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.