Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:34 AM

If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? (3406 Views)

(pic) Vector To Smash Guinness World Records. / Police Smash Gangs Specializing In Snatching Children From Parents At Gunpoint / Denrele Edun Knocks Goldie Into Mega-stardom With A Smash Tribute!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by ldollier(f): 3:16am On Oct 30, 2005
i would love to smash ma former best friend.. because she betrayed me

i would love to smash ma ex boyfriend because he cheated and lied to me.
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by Latoya(f): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2005
I wuld love to smash my phone cos it rings all the time (annoying)

I wuld love to smash my uncle's head on the wall cos he thinks he is too good.
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by sweetnini(f): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2005
as for me i dont know i would smash uhmmmmmmmm et mi think undecided
i will smash my boyfriend cos he confuses me
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by SirKay3(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2005
The head of the DEVIL. He puts us all into this sufferings and pains
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by hotangel2(f): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2005
i would love to smash all boys. cheesy

I would love to smash my computer. smiley
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by SirKay3(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2005
Hottie haba, take am easy now. if you smash their heads wetin go remain.

Wetin your computer do you
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by icingbaby(f): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2005
I will smash my EX friend who alway try to or act like me angry
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by ldollier(f): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2005
i forgot to say.. i would love to smash all d beef dat exist in d world today
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by hotangel2(f): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2005
Sir Kay:

Hottie haba, take am easy now. if you smash their heads wetin go remain.

Wetin your computer do you

Sir Kay... I wouldn't love to smash anything but boys and my computer. Those two "things"... inshort, i would love to smash them. angry
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by Ka: 12:43am On Oct 31, 2005
No two ways about it... I'd love to smash the 400 metre hurdles world record!
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by Seun(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2005
I would love to smash all the firearms used by criminals, terrorists and separatists all over Africa.
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by Odeku(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2005
IBB Because <snip>
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by omogenikky(f): 3:44am On Nov 01, 2005
my fist into an original picasso painting wink
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by kelvin(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2005
I would smash my dad's radio...
I looks like its from the 80's... angry
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by Oracle(m): 4:47am On Nov 02, 2005
I don't really know what i'll be
but whatever i'll smash must outta anger. angry

Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by adesodgi(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2005
sometimes i love to smash my phone cos sometimes it does funny things wen am recieving calls,but i cant do without it....
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by loveth(f): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2005
grin
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2005
I'll really love to smash ya face

Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by Seun(m): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2005
I would smash all the dictators in Africa; and all those people who are determined to prevent us from moving forward so they can continue to rule over us by force!
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by ldollier(f): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2005
wow, whiteshark. You would love to smash my face? Interesting! Anyways, Seun I feel you all the way.
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by esiayo(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2005
i'd smash all the looters of our God given wealth
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 5:28am On Nov 07, 2005
ldollier:

wow, whiteshark. You would love to smash my face? Interesting! Anyways, Seun I feel you all the way.

Sweetheart, y do u think I was speaking to you eh Moreover tis was just a joke aight....
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by ldollier(f): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2005
cheesy smileyso its a joke... well i kinda fiqured.. i would also love to smash ya face smiley
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2005
Did you?? now I would really love to slap your behind...
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by ldollier(f): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2005
yea i knew grin now i would really love to smash your lips and behind
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by WesleyanA(f): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2005
omogenikky:

my fist into an original picasso painting wink

o.O Like you won't go to jail for that.

well, i'll love to have his Guernica  on my wall when i become the richest human on earth  cool
just to show my wealth. . because that painting looks ugly to me too lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by icingbaby(f): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2005
i will want to smash my boss at work, for making me work too much. cheesy
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by adesodgi(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2005
i'd love to smash my phone now,but not later cos its miya best friend kiss
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2005
right now, I'd love to first of all smash my pc cos I get to read some very annoying messages then smash the faces of those people trying to scam on the forum...
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by adesodgi(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2005
ehen i heard,who are those sef..tryin to rip off fellow naiaj's...ha omo oga gan o shocked
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2005
some schmork from the underground but I hear the web ad and his crew has fix it. The deleted the guy and banned all his post... good riddance
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by adesodgi(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2005
wor eva,his gone sha? good..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Treat Someone That's Stuck Up In Themselves? / Look At What Our Police Men Are Doing(pic) / Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.