Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) (41453 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech / Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by alcmene: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2015
Controversial politician/activist took to tweeter to react to saraki's trial today.

These are some of her tweets:

Oby Ezekwesili ‏@obyezeks 3m3 minutes ago
'Honestly my dear @bukolasaraki , you should have dissuaded your colleagues from doing such damage to the Democratic Institution of NASS.

"@bukolasaraki Leadership values should have guided you on this. Why pull the institution of the NASS into this judicial process. #NotGood.

"@bukolasaraki I speak for Citizens who like me just simply wish for a TRANSPARENT judicial DUE PROCESS on your case with CCT. #Institutions

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/656783651548581888?p=v

24 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by sammyj: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Saraki embarrasing Nigeria and the senate since 800 DC. Pa Chukwudi come and eat, wail and do your normal PR stuff as usual for your paid slave master !!! cheesy grin angry grin grin

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Swaycater(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by isblog(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Aunty obi, didn't know she was still vocal....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by modath(f): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
sammyj:
Saraki embarrasing Nigeria and the senate since 800 DC. Pa Chukwudi come and eat, wail and do your normal PR stuff as usual for your paid slave master !!! cheesy grin angry grin grin

Saraki has decided that the SP is his God given right & won't let go..,

He will play all his cards but he will vacate eventually...

@alcmene
It's twitter , pls correct it. Thx.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Singingbae(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mad woman, I swear nigerians, APC spent 1/10 of its mandate given to them by Nigerians to solve internal issues

I see an end to APC if this continues

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by alcmene: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
modath:

Saraki has decided that the SP is his God given right & won't let go..,

He will play all his cards but he will vacate eventually...

@alcmene
Its twitter , pls correct it. Thx.

Thanks for the correction

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by alcmene: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
This woman is just too one-sided.

Her prejudicial dispositions are glaring for all to see.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by ahaika23: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Abuja harlot

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by hinwazaka: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
OBJ bast@rd daughter, you better go and ask God for forgiveness and seek deliverance from the demons you got into bed with, because with the way, BBOG campaigners are dropping like flies, if care is not taken, you might not see December. A word is enough for the wise.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Naijiant: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2015

grin grin grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by hinwazaka: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Singingbae:
Mad woman, I swear nigerians, APC spent 1/10 of its mandate given to them by Nigerians to solve internal issues

I see an end to APC if this continues
The APC is already dead. Saraki is fighting for his life, El rufai is at war with VP Osinbanjo, Tinubu is already considering pulling out the ACN, Akande has since packed shop, and Amaechi is already considering life after failure. Even the useless President is already thinking about stup1dly rigging the Kogi and BAYELSA elections. The APC is dead, all that is left is to deposit it at the morgue.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by dunkem21(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
..Wailer grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by wengerjay(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by ichoku: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oby could have been right if the trial itself was transparent.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by obakore20(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
"@bukolasaraki I speak for Citizens who like me just simply wish for a TRANSPARENT judicial DUE PROCESS on your case with CCT. #Institutions[/quote]

You speak for your self alone. don't include other people to seem as if you are a voice, which we all know you are not. You are just seeking unnecessary attention. Shame on you Oby Ezekwesili angry angry angry angry angry

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by doublewisdom: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Buhari fall oby hand kpatakpata.

16 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by CaptPlanet(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Selective activist. This woman is an embarrassment.

As far as I'm concerned, this woman has only the interest of her pocket in mind, all her "activism" is just window dressing. She's not different from everyone she has called out, hers is even worse cos she does it in God's name. Hypocrite.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Saraki is dragging the Senate into the mud

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Naijiant: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Saraki is dragging the Senate into the mud
They have been in the mud since 1999.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by adekolaelect(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wailer
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by gebest: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
eyaah saraki what a pity

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by 400billionman: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Madam, have CHIBOK girls returned. ?

You dey comment on issues wey no concern you.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by 400billionman: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
doublewisdom:
Buhari fall oby hand kpatakpata.

No ministerial slot for the noisemaker. I weep for her.. cry cry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by banki(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
hinwazaka:

The APC is already dead. Saraki is fighting for his life, El rufai is at war with VP Osinbanjo, Tinubu is already considering pulling out the ACN, Akande has since packed shop, and Amaechi is already considering life after failure. Even the useless President is already thinking about stup1dly rigging the Kogi and BAYELSA elections. The APC is dead, all that is left is to deposit it at the morgue.

Wow....so much for misinformation..

17 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
who still listens to this woman? I am very much ashamed to have come from the same state as this woman.Oby ezekwesili is a very big disgrace to Anambra state and the Igbo nation in general

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by alcmene: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
She will forever remain a local activist.

Her counterparts are being rewarded with oversea appointments while she runs around the country like a squirrel.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Frankiss44(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
THIS WOMAN STILL GET VOICE

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by ofala(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mrs Oby is entitled to her opinion and can't be vilified.....by the way; was Mr Saraki's trial ...a trial of NASS?

Why hasn't anybody asked him to deny his charges and defend them legally instead of trying so much to wipe up cheap sentiments.

He that says he is "ashamed of Mrs Ezekwesili" should gear up to air his opinion because the likes of such women are only valued when they are gone.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Frank3n2(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Twitter warrior grin

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by advocates: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
A careful look at those calling the respected lady names are of Igbo extract who were not happy over her role in the bring back our girls campaign during Jonathan. It shows the deep resentment these worms of the earth harbour for anything that goes contrary to their opinions or views.

.I pity these army of restive youths, always displaying the negativism build up in their psyche. No respect for elders, lacking in diplomacy and brazenly showing the unclothedness of their clannish tendency.

Madam spoke the truth and only blind beggars will pick holes in her assertions.

51 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son / ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude / Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.