Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (39195 Views)

Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by showmedmoney: 5:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Debbywills:

Call me whatever you wanna call, its not my headache.

All am trying to say is that, someone choosing how to live her life or the category of guys she choose to date shouldn't warrant her to be tagged as a prostitute. It's her way of life. She's entitled to make choices.

Ow do u contitate the money.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Debbywills(f): 6:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Cmelz:
wich choice? Galz re the most confus'd creature in life. . . .nw lemme ask u one questn, what hv u learnt 4rm the op? Tell me

Why you so bent on Quoting me?
The op ain't my mentor, so i stand no chance learning anyyhing. She's just a young girl spelling her frustruatuon and she feels the only way she could revenge is by resorting to that option.
BTW, we ain't confused, we just dunno what we want cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by henryhemon(m): 6:13am On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=Kasimaramma2 post=39212200][/quote]

Trying to redefine prostitution? You are what you ....s..I...u. ......t Qed.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by kobonaire(m): 6:20am On Jun 12, 2016
This discussion is helpful. It is good to know the view point of runs girls.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 12, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
I know this post would provoke many Nls but i dont care.
When i was younger i dated a guy for three months he left me for my friend because i was not perfect and quiet immature. For two years the sore remained.
It was an inception of a new ideology ;that people who claim they are in love Stick with you when the grasses are in green and when they have something to gain.
I decided to follow that thread,date only wealthy guys. Yes, i was rejected because i had no perfection so i decided to use the same standard used on me by the guy who broke my heart on other fellows.
God understands my past pain so he is no furious with me for sapping guys financially and dumping them. My reason? I was hurt so i have to hurt.
sounds like u are battling with ur conscience cos ur reasons ain't cogent.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Debbywills(f): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2016
showmedmoney:

Ow do u contitate the money.

This word isn't an English word, am trying so hard to fathom what you mean
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by stubbornman(m): 6:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

The only person that has said smefn reasonable...but you have to understnd somefn. People get hurt only when they are love. I dont love pple, i onli use dem,so i cant get hurt
okay just shut up....how many times do you spew trash in a day??

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by drnoel: 6:35am On Jun 12, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
When i was younger i dated a guy for three months he left me for my friend because i was not perfect and quiet immature. For two years the sore remained.
It was an inception of a new ideology ;that people who claim they are in love Stick with you when the grasses are in green and when they have something to gain.
I decided to follow that thread,date only wealthy guys. Yes, i was rejected because i had no perfection so i decided to use the same standard used on me by the guy who broke my heart on other fellows.
God understands my past pain so he is no furious with me for sapping guys financially and dumping them. My reason? I was hurt so i have to hurt.

What a childish rant. So cos u had a misstep in the past u come to border us with this load of misyearn. Na wah dor naija girls with ur mentality. Thats why men will always have a field day with your kind of ladies and real.men will always avoid una wahala. Instead of you to learn from ur experience and upgrade urself u come here to talk apata. God is watching u and naija men smell your kind from afar.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Two wrongs can never make a Wright. U were hurt,and U want to hurt men... Question no1-what will U use to hurt men? I guess ur Ass,not IQ because urs is low from d thread.Remember HURT is key in ur thread,as u hurt guys so also UA hurt. I suggest U look inward and make corrections probably u were too young when began dick and ass collabo.Retrace ur lust affections and embrace love. Naked truth is that there is hurt in Love...
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by MrErudite(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2016
grin Mumu gal

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by daclint(m): 7:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

Aside gibberish nothing can disgorge from your filthy lips. You think i am frustared? Gray your wack! I have it all! Luxury,friends and family...you are as broke as hell that was why you spewed rubbish. My thread aint for paupers like you

I swear this one enter u

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Chikasova(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

Aside gibberish nothing can disgorge from your filthy lips. You think i am frustared? Gray your wack! I have it all! Luxury,friends and family...you are as broke as hell that was why you spewed rubbish. My thread aint for paupers like you

My dear you said you have luxury,friends and family so you have it all. There's something that is missing and that's JESUS. I am not judging you but you don't have a life. You need JESUS. Don't spend your life getting money when you know that you can't use the money to buy life. May God help you.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by daclint(m): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

The only person that has said smefn reasonable...but you have to understnd somefn. People get hurt only when they are love. I dont love pple, i onli use dem,so i cant get hurt

Wait wait let me get this straight , you only use them. Now that's funny cuz there's no way u gonna get money out of a guy without banging the hell outta him , in my opinion I think you're the one being used...

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by daclint(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

I dnt sell my body. I only demand for money..

Okay now I understand your problem, u don't sell your body huh , u only demand for money . You're into stock exchange ba. The guy money for your pussy. Shit you're a hoe and a very proud one , am your number 1 fan cuz your type is damn hard to find.

Make I kwantinue wetin I dey do

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by lordyugo: 7:30am On Jun 12, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

let me guess u wr born in d mid 90s abi.cos we nvr expect less frm ur generation. Will take u serious 20yrs dwn d line bt for nw enjoy d life of being a sex object under d illusion of u r d one gaining or makn money

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by masterpix(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
I decided to follow that thread,date only amwealthy guys. Yes, i was rejected because i had no perfection so i decided to use the same standard used on me by the guy who broke my heart on other fellows.
and you think you have actually made a point here ,only the wise will understand me

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Lol, i totally agree with you. There is nothing wrong in a girl trying to confirm a guy's financial security before she starts dating him.

As for your type, y'all are the reason i hustle hard, to have excess money and fvck the hell outta gold digging hoes like you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Cmelz: 7:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Debbywills:

Why you so bent on Quoting me?
The op ain't my mentor, so i stand no chance learning anyyhing. She's just a young girl spelling her frustruatuon and she feels the only way she could revenge is by resorting to that option.
BTW, we ain't confused, we just dunno what we want cool
i only quote people to correct them, nw u talking, its all the same tin in the sense that, someone who doesn't knw wat he wants in life is also a confus'd fella.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by kings11ng(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
what you need is someone to mend your broken heart.. you think you are collecting those guys money? newsflash a guy can budget a huge amount of money just to date you and be sleeping with you. the money don't means shit to him but to you it's a big deal. when he is done with you, you move to another dude who will budget same n in your small mind you think you are hurting them financially? lol it's time you stop the vicious cycle and change your orientation
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by kings11ng(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
what you need is someone to mend your broken heart.. you think you are collecting those guys money? newsflash a guy can budget a huge amount of money just to date you and be sleeping with you. the money don't means shit to him but to you it's a big deal. when he is done with you, you move to another dude who will budget same n in your small mind you think you are hurting them financially? lol it's time you stop the vicious cycle and change your orientation
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by skinflint(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2016
Well, you're still quite immature.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Debbywills(f): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2016
Cmelz:
i only quote people to correct them, nw u talking, its all the same tin in the sense that, someone who doesn't knw wat he wants in life is also a confus'd fella.

Well, me not knowing what i want doesn't make me a confused person, it could be I have different options, and am trying to make a choice
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

If you check well you go see say the OP na one ugly Angelina wey no get work nd probably droped out of school. IM SORRY OHH, I DONT MESS WITH BROKE BITCHES!

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by divineRx(f): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2016
Whatever
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by divineRx(f): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2016
makavel7:

If you check well you go see say the OP na one ugly Angelina wey no get work nd probably droped out of school. IM SORRY OHH, I DONT MESS WITH BROKE BITCHES!
who do u think u are to b raining insult at d op,anyway it jst goes to show ur high level of stupidity...
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by divineRx(f): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2016
makavel7:

who do u think u are to b raining insult at d op,anyway it jst goes to show ur high level of stupidity...stop insulting pple u barely knw
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by TS2(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

Is your father wealthy?
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by TS2(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

You're broke. That's why you're making a big deal of trying to prove you have luxuries. Broke, bitter, battered.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Serginho(m): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=Kasimaramma2 post=39210763]I know this post would provoke many Nls but i dont care.
God understands my past pain so he is no furious with me for sapping guys financially and dumping them. My reason? I was hurt so i have to hurt. [/quote...did u look arround nd found out dat u're d only girl arround, u hvnt seen heart break self,...like anybody care, mtchew!
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by TS2(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=Kasimaramma2 post=39212200][/quote]

So what value will you add to anyone you date?
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by frubben(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Best comment ever, make money and drill her and dumb her sticky ass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives / Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.