Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon (38965 Views)

The South Korean Military Is Developing A New Weapon To Aid Fight North Korean / Can Nuclear Weapon Mistakenly Strike Nigeria? / Just In: UK Military To Build 'laser Weapon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by apholaryn: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Malawian:

show us the picture of this quadcopter shait less it was only a wrap of amala moulded to look like rockets. we cant trust yoruba "inventions". a good example is magun.
na noodles dey your big head instead of brain.
Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by babdap: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Indeed ur skull is empty .
Clinton594:
Pix please
That's the only language I understand now
And besides, these are hausa guys oh , please government don't fund this project cos they will definitely dash it to their boko haram brothers.

Hmmmmm but this is weird coming from my northern brothers..... Just thinking with my empty skul undecided lipsrsealed
Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by kharyorday: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
This great.bt If to na unilorin student we no go hear word.u. Will c dem type smtyn lyk dis "rep better by far"
Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by obstead200(m): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
persius555:
Why work on a machine that has thousands of prototypes? More like competing in a crowded market. The best they would probably get is a scholarship and presidential pat in the back.

There is so much the dudes can work on if they open their wild imaginations.
please tell them ooo

Help me Tell the mediocre ridden Students we have this days.
This crap they keep trying to flaunt as their invention really tire me.
They should open their minds and research properly. We know the enabling environment is lacking but a diligent researcher can still make a breakthrough
Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by InvertedHammer: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
/
There is a reason they didn't include the pictures.

If past experience is an indicator, I already know what the gadgets look like.

Let me take a stab at it:

Some pieces of corrugated metals welded together with 4 ceiling fans attached at the ends. A car battery in the middle. A 5mp camera tied with rubber band on top.
Bingo!

Nigeria engineers at work.

/

2 Likes

Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by Okies27(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
emamos:

http://www.punchng.com/news/kwasu-students-fabricate-anti-terror-weapon/[
. Seeing is believing. I am scientist so pics or model plz

1 Like

Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
There is a reason they didn't include the pictures.

If past experience is an indicator, I already know what the gadgets look like.

Let me take a stab at it:

Some pieces of corrugated metals welded together with 4 ceiling fans attached at the ends. A car battery in the middle. A 5mp camera tied with rubber band on top.
Bingo!

Nigeria engineers at work.

/
grin cry cry grin
Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by mightyhaze: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Now they will say they're the only one that can manufacture weapons [our dear Ibos I hail o] Carry on my dear Kwarans we are behind you

I kuku no talk to anybody
ibo kee u angry

2 Likes

Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
@Op do me a favor gerrarahere.... pictures or adonbilivit
Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by EmekaBlue(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
abegi...na today?! mscheww
Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
That's nice,,, I'm really proud of my school.
Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by mozele(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Now they will say they're the only one that can manufacture weapons [our dear Ibos I hail o] Carry on my dear Kwarans we are behind you

I kuku no talk to anybody

it needs to be justified by showing up the graphics and also the effects of the weapon.

I just hope its not a rat killing device.
Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by akpos2050(m): 2:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Nigeria govt should pick dem up now for more trainning b4 boko-haram sponsors will kidnapped to build weapon of mass destruction dat will destroy d country.
Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 22, 2015
If this is real, it makes sense.... but what happens AFTER Boko haram? I hope they won't be another Al nusra front and the likes? Cos the last time I read the news paper, AL nusra, Al Qaeda fighting IS
Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by firstolalekan(m): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2015
[s]
Rayhut:
Nigeria as a country was built on wrong foundation, even the British, US knew that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Island, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria suppose to have 4 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, without this Nigeria will never know peace.
[/s]
Mstheeeewu Rubbish
Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by Mbediogu(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2015
emamos:

http://www.punchng.com/news/kwasu-students-fabricate-anti-terror-weapon/[

Reinventing the wheel. Kudos all the same
because only way out for developing nations
is to steal technology while develoled nations
steal oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by bennywyse(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2015
Clinton594:
Pix please
That's the only language I understand now
And besides, these are hausa guys oh , please government don't fund this project cos they will definitely dash it to their boko haram brothers.

Hmmmmm but this is weird coming from my northern brothers..... Just thinking with my empty skul undecided lipsrsealed
Empty skull indeed cos jst a few places in Kwara fall in the North and the official language so to say is Yoruba. You should think of how you can help your country to be a better place instead of stirring up Tribalism
Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2015
Do not waste your time. Politicians will not benefit. And God knows they do not want to spend money on any technological development that does not provide the opportunity for CONTRACTS. They will rather buy even boots from overseas (when Aba School Road boys can do better boots) as long as there is a contract attached.

Take your ideas overseas. Russia, US, China, Germany, Canada, France (well they are very crafty people so be careful), etc.

NIGERIA
Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by Scout60(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Rayhut:
Nigeria as a country was built on wrong foundation, even the British, US knew that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Island, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria suppose to have 4 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, without this Nigeria will never know peace.

God bless u
Re: KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon by lhordspy: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
i need pics please cheesy.... The last time i checked! student-made copters walk in Nigeria not fly cheesy .....

Go to Abu zaria and see yourself grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator / Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World / Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.