Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? (80400 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Do Handsome Guys Really Treat Girls Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Beauty the say is in the eyes of the beholder! but I've noticed that most good looking guys end up marrying ladies that are not attractive at all. So my question is why

N.B.. I'm not saying it's a bad thing smiley

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Opposite poles attracts each other angry

265 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by youaremad(f): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
It's like yu are talking from experience

YOUAREMADgrin was here

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by FruityLass: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Law of magnetism states that like poles repel one
another and unlike poles attract each other.

Likewise ugly and beautiful ones attracts.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ugly gals always be more than ready to do anythang to buy U over. Sacrificing a whole lot to be exact.

The pretty ones won't ! Be like I'm good looking and have men with the doe running wild like polio horses to get me. So why starve or stress on this guy just cos he has the cute face?

They end up messed up marrying 'whatever' in the end tho smiley

391 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Theyveedo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Well, it happens
Maybe its something about them ( the ugly ladies ) that got the man hooked, stuffs like inner beauty n poo

Let's face it; Pretty girls r only pretty physically. Most of em r bad mannered, lazy or have poor hygiene. So who's gonno keep that as a house wife? So the men usually flirt with the pretty ones n end up marrying the real house wives who might not be too attractive physically.

305 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Maybe they're beautiful where it matters most, on the inside.

228 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Haba So just because I said I can't date or marry someone that is ugly, nairaland guys una wan kill me with insults abi? I thought everybody has freedom of speech and is entitled to his or her own opinion So why then are you ugly guys hitting on me It's not my fault you guys are ugly like tinubu and oshomole. You can' keep insulting your sorry asses, I don't give a Bleep no more.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by braine(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
Opposite poles attracts each other angry
Pretty girls like to show themselves. Plus, some guys just can't cope with competition for the pretty ones. So they'd rather settle for one that is average looking.

35 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by braine(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
I can't date talk less about marrying a ugly dude!

...until you are about 35. lipsrsealed

473 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by braine(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Sugarhugs: Haba So just because I said I can't date or marry someone that is ugly, nairaland guys una wan kill me with insults abi? I thought everybody has freedom of speech and is entitled to his or her own opinion So why then are you ugly guys hitting on me It's not my fault you guys are ugly like tinubu and oshomole. You can' keep insulting your sorry asses, I don't give a Bleep no more.

...until you clock 35. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Shiloh 2020

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2985248_shiloh_jpeg31badd46d6c26f83c691be9b9e1329ac

191 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
braine:
Pretty girls like to show themselves. Plus, some guys just can't compe with competition for the pretty ones. So they'd rather settle for one that is average looking.

Maybe/Maybe Not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by braine(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

Maybe/Maybe Not
Plus, the not so fine ones usually have good characters. wink

10 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
They marry ugly wives and keep beautiful concubines.......fools!!!!!!!

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
braine:
Plus, the not so fine ones usually have good characters. wink

Noted
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
youaremad:
It's like yu are talking from experience

YOUAREMADgrin was here
lol grin maybe / maybe not

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Rapsodee(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
I have noticed it wella but am gonna avoid it in my own casewink,its just that the most of the ugly ones get good manners and behavior than beautiful ones,I will assume they went for manners and not beauty in that sense.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by libertyfather(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Diminishing law, the more handsome you are the less pretty you marry, pikin will reach at equilibrium fine

22 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rapsodee:
I have noticed it wella but am gonna avoid it in my own casewink,its just that the most of the ugly ones get good manners and behavior than beautiful ones,I will assume they went for manners and not beauty in that sense.
true talk... But I wonder why it's common, is it that there is something special about ugly ladies? Not bashing them just curious.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by heyladi(f): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
The truth is that, one man's food is another man's poison grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by chigoizie7(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
The wife(ugly) thinks the hubby(handsome is doing her a favor of marrying her,despite her wor wor ness, so, she no go jeopardize that, she will not cheat on him maybe because she has reasoned that for such a handsome guy to decide to marry her after seeing all the beautiful grls around that it is meant to be and that he will be her all and all+ he wouldn't cheat, now that is enough assurance from the lady.

From the guys perceptions, "as my wife wor wor, other guys no go reason her. (Who get time for ugly girls?). That one na another. Assurance from the guy.

And their marriage sails on and on and on.

If u doubt me, as a fine boy/girl, try dating another fine girl/boy, una no go reach 6months without quarrels/fight(trust issues), I ve been there.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
braine:

...until you clock 35. lipsrsealed

Bro, you dont have power over ma life okay?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by braine(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Bro, you dont have power over ma life okay?
Sure. But, remember Karma is a biatch.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by MrCork: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
luchy34:
Beauty the say is in the eyes of the beholder! but I've noticed that most good looking guys end up marrying ladies that are not attractive at all. So my question is why

N.B.. I'm not saying it's a bad thing smiley

...hangon a second..let me tink! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Waiting on your wedding pics soonest tho . Eagle eyes on U

22 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
braine:
Sure. But, remember Karma is a biatch.

Please, park well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lol! All the worwor girls in the house be rubbing their hands gleefully like "kin hardly wait for ma prince Romeo." cheesy
Hehehehe. On a serious note though, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My guys gushed over one 'raving beauty' that moved into our neighborhood some weeks back and when I saw her I was like blood of God! Point is, people have different turn ons. E.g someone may be into sexy/smokey eyes, long legs, curves e.t.c and care little about facial beauty. So you see, there's always something that registers consciously or subconsciously that makes us fall in love/marry.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by dahreyM: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dats life. The same way oloshos marry nice guys while the decent girls marries a brute.

20 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by braine(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Please, park well.
Shior. kiss

12 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
braine:
Shior. kiss
Somebody told u she doesn't deserve ur pity bro.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by coldHeat: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
The grass is only greener at the other side when you stop watering and tending to yours.

A man sees his wife as beautiful; that is his reality, you see her as ugly; that is yours.

The beautiful thing about reality is that its all about perception.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by ednut1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ugly guys have married the fine girls. Hahahah

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.