Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,397 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo (69832 Views)

Check Out This Cute Photos Of This Two Love Birds. Who Nailed it? Boy Or Girl / Meet Two Love Birds Who Walk The Aisle Soon / Check Out This Beautiful Images Of This Two Love Birds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by akksplendor: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2015

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by marshalcarter: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Omoh na fyt?? shocked

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by loifez(f): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is what I call PDA

I don't subscribe to this lenght in public though

If they are both cool with it, I will just enjoy being the spectator cheesy

Second to comment.....I will get there sometimes soon wink

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by Beesluv: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
OPEN ROVE

There is God o, only one comment and its already on fp not even that its educative . Oga seun and Crew, watching you from my side eyes

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by damiloladuke: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
men

CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE MY POST ON NAIRALAND ON HOW BLOGGING IS CHANGING MY LIFE - I ALSO HAVE FREE AIRTIME TO GIVE.

https://www.nairaland.com/2679830/say-blogging-does-not-pay

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by Ephhay(f): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wat is dis?

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by AINATOLULOPE: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kk
Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Are they fighting

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by tunapawizzy: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
[b ] THIS IS CHEWING, NOT KISSING [/b]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by Richie0974: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Eeehw....it's more disgusting than poo. Trash been making fp this days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by psalmz(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nigeria men kiss like they draining all the life force from the woman

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by Atmmachine(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
I bet their mouth stank

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by yinkzzboy: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mouth wrestling grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by osborn442(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
What can I say...
Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by Laid2001: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
chop tongue things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nigeria as a country was built on wrong foundation, even the British, US knew that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Island, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria suppose to have 4 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, without this Nigeria will never know peace.

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by Hassanjj(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
This one na clash of the titan o.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by moscobabs(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
iya lo njewon
Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by kingzjay(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ok!
Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
This on FP? shocked
Meanwhile Jesus is coming back soon!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by osabiya16(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Life is just a p*ssy race

No love a kiss then push to start
Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by CEOHaterInc: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
grin grin
Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by sucreblazing(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Them wan swallow themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lol. This must be that niggas first "kiss"

Him wan chop her mouth finish.
Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by Sleekey(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Painful kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by sexyellency(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ephhay:
Wats is dis?
kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by Shawarmaplus(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wow...nah war?? grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by gflames89(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
This one no be kissing na lips combat

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo by Beesluv: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Once witnessed something like this in watt market, calabar. I just heard people clapping, hailing and laughing, only for me to see these two people french kissing...... and they both look alike, looking malnourished.

Its like someone promised to give them money if they kiss....

Mehnnn, I never see that kind thing before that day shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.