Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. (1256 Views)

Keep Your Anger In Check. / Folks, If I Dont Call Your Name Then Dont Call Mine / Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by SoAmazing(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2009
S'up Seun, I guess I should let you know that your moderators in this section are becoming unruly.They ban people and edit their posts at will.For members especially those in the diaspora to think a coupla people can't stand other people's views or opinions on issues here is highly counter-productive and might prove a negative equity for this forum.You really need to call them to order hence the patronage would be on the nosedive.They're just moderators and nothing more.You'll agree with me that everyone here is part of the success story of nairaland.com.Without the posters, those who post comments on issues etc, there's no nairaland!
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by mukina2: 2:17pm On May 02, 2009
Start by pointing out the posts  that were edited?

If anyone got banned they prolly deserved it.
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by SeanT21(f): 5:49am On May 03, 2009
Some moderators think they rule the world just because they MODERATE!!

**I cant blame them**
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Gabry(f): 2:29pm On May 03, 2009
oh dear
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Epi: 3:23pm On May 03, 2009
gabrywyl:

oh dear
grin grin grin funny
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by mukina2: 4:25pm On May 03, 2009
SeanT21:

Some moderators think they rule the world just because they MODERATE!!

**I cant blame them**

I cant say i blame you, you have a brain for decoration only wink
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by iice(f): 6:47pm On May 03, 2009
And the stories circulate cheesy cheesy

Feed the hatred! grin cheesy grin
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Gabry(f): 1:33am On May 04, 2009
epi:

grin grin grin funny

Epi, where have you been? When is your wrestling match with da two ladies of Nairaland? grin
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Epi: 4:42am On May 04, 2009
gabrywyl:

Epi, where have you been? When is your wrestling match with da two ladies of Nairaland? grin
I've no idea what you are talking about.  On another note, y'all aint see "super" in front her name nuh?  I used to mess wid her but the first time I saw "super" I said to myself " Epi, stay in your corner and stay clear"  Super is right beneath the Admin grin grin Gabby, me only have strength for the wheel borrow mouth gyal.

I am out of this thread b4 I get ban.  I don't have nine lives like you gabby grin grin
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by SeanT21(f): 5:40am On May 04, 2009
gabrywyl:

oh dear

Oh dear what naa??
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Gabry(f): 5:50am On May 04, 2009
epi:

I've no idea what you are talking about. On another note, y'all aint see "super" in front her name nuh? I used to mess wid her but the first time I saw "super" I said to myself " Epi, stay in your corner and stay clear" Super is right beneath the Admin grin grin Gabby, me only have strength for the wheel borrow mouth gyal.

I am out of this thread b4 I get ban. I don't have nine lives like you gabby grin grin

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin

SeanT21:

Oh dear what naa??

Ehmmm. . . . Heheheh! I just wanted to see whether my post is added up in this section or not turns out to be yeah, it added to 1 post. LOL grin
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Gabry(f): 5:54am On May 04, 2009
Now that Im back to my senses,

poster, which moderator are u referring to? U name them and I will go do personal check up on them to see whether their brains are still in order or not . grin tongue

But if you are referring to the following MOD's:-

1) Phemour

2) lalaboi

3) MrCrackles

4) Chamotex

5) DualCore

6) eldee

Am sorry but I cannot help you cause their sangolo is born like that ooo embarassed lipsrsealed shocked angry grin cheesy tongue MEN! angry grin
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by lalaboi(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2009
gabrwyl, . . .what do you mean? i dont get you?

@poster

Which post of yours got deleted? cos no one can modify your post, . . . .only you can. . . .
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Gabry(f): 3:27am On May 05, 2009
Am saying that if the Poster claim that it was you that strangled him, I cannot help him cause I no fit change you now. lipsrsealed
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Phemour: 7:23pm On May 07, 2009
lalaboi:

Which post of yours got deleted? cos no one can modify your post, . . . .only you can. . . .

Kai! why replying gabrywyl, you should have known by now that gabrywyl is barmy.
Criticizing mods is what he know how to do best, he has never contributed positive to the forum.
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by dominique(f): 8:08pm On May 07, 2009
Phemour:

Kai! why replying gabrywyl, you should have known by now that gabrywyl is barmy.
Criticizing mods is what h[/b]e know how to do best, [b]he has never contributed positive to the forum.

Actually he's a she
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Gabry(f): 4:13pm On May 08, 2009
Ehem. So whats the problem hia? Let the professional like maself handle this. cool tongue
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by tope5000: 5:39pm On May 08, 2009
Tee hee hee . . . . .i see mods even xchange words with each other
JUST GREAT cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Gabry(f): 5:58pm On May 08, 2009
tope5000:

Tee hee hee . . . . .i see mods even xchanges words with each other
JUST GREAT cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ah haaa grin
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by biina: 10:37am On May 09, 2009
<bookmarks thread for later viewing - hoping things heat up soon>
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Gabry(f): 10:47am On May 09, 2009
Ah hah! U go heat em up first make me watch. grin
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by biina: 12:37pm On May 09, 2009
gabrywyl:

Ah hah! U go heat em up first make me watch. grin
(Un)fortunately, I lack the requisite skill set, as my limited 'heating abilities' are best applied to one (or more) of the feminine gender, preferably in a more discreet setting  wink smiley grin
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by debosky(m): 12:42pm On May 09, 2009
When the OP stops creating multiple ID's then maybe he/she can be listened to.

You can't break rules daily and expect people to treat you with respect. OBEY the rules and no one can/will edit your posts or get you banned.

It's so simple, yet people can't comprehend. undecided
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Gabry(f): 7:13pm On May 09, 2009
biina:

(Un)fortunately, I lack the requisite skill set, as my limited 'heating abilities' are best applied to one (or more) of the feminine gender, preferably in a more discreet setting  wink smiley grin

Ehmm EHmmmm EHmmmm Ehmmmm EHmmmm, , Your english b fine ooo. . . Guess I need to get an Afro hair to make me sabi that well well now. grin
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Gabry(f): 7:14pm On May 09, 2009
ARGHH!! Ok now I sabi em. . . U mean u want to beef with female only abi?  How come? embarassed lipsrsealed

In tha case I better change my gender oo. . . Wait!! BRB!  shocked
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Gabry(f): 7:16pm On May 09, 2009
Ok ! I have been transformed now! TA DAAA! grin

But unfortunately I am sleepy naa. Its 2.15am hia. Goodnght oo kiss
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by biina: 7:39pm On May 09, 2009
@gabrywyl
changing your gender - that just so kills the fun  sad cry

It seems you misunderstood my earlier statement. The obvious consequence of my limited vocab, as I am not as good with words, as I am with my hands (or a few other parts too).
I would suggest we rendezvous off line, so that I may clarify any misconceptions my earlier statements may have caused.
You should be a bit wary of such a meeting (and rightly so) as you may suspect I have ulterior motives, but let me assure you that, while I am not an officer, I am definitely a gentle man, in all ramifications of the word, and would never do anything that would make you think any less of me grin <scouts honor!>
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Gabry(f): 3:55am On May 10, 2009
U no like I become male? sad

Ok ooo. . . So how u wanna "rendezvous off line"? grin
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by spikedcylinder: 10:16am On May 10, 2009
dominique:

Actually he's a she

Are you sure?
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Gabry(f): 4:05pm On May 10, 2009
Nope
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by dani1luv: 2:42pm On May 14, 2009
Why
Re: Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. by Tudor2: 5:40pm On May 14, 2009
@post, absolutely true,especially in the islamic section, jobless individuals like mrcrakles shouldn't be moderating.that dude has no brain,he thinks moderating on is the highest point in his life

(1) (Reply)

Commanding The Blessings Of God / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Writes Of His Riches / The Annoying Use Of Punctuation Marks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.