Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone (38826 Views)

Mercy Aigbe In UK For Medical Treatment (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe In Skin-tight Ensembles (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Aigbe In Agbada: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by NaijNewsToday: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2015
Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe on Wednesday October 21 was the cynosure of eyes at the magistrates’ court complex, Ogba, Lagos for a case of missing phone.

Police arraigned one Adenowo Idowu (38) on a two-count charge of conspiracy and stealing Aigbe’s BlackBerry Passport phone valued at N370,000 on October 19, 2015 at 10, Adeyemi Akapo Street, Omole, Ojodu in Lagos state.

According to police prosecutor, Corporal Una Michael, the defendant conspired with one other person at large to commit the alleged crime punishable under sections 309 and 285 of the criminal laws of Lagos state.

When the charge was read to him, Adenowo pleaded not guilty.

His counsel, Akintunde Salami leading Mrs. E.N Ubekile pleaded that the court admit the suspect to bail in the most liberal terms; Mr. C.O Alonge appeared for Aigbe.

The presiding magistrate in Ikeja Court 12, Mrs. A.O Gbajumo asked if any item was recovered but the answer was in the negative.

The police prosecutor did not object the bail application. But he informed the court that his three witnesses, Aigbe, the IPO, Woman Sergeant Helen Olawoyin were present in court.

Mrs. Gbajumo granted bail to Adenowo in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum. The case was adjourned till November 11, 2015 for mention. The suspect will be remanded in prison until bail conditions are met.#

SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/2015/10/22/mercy-aigbe-pulls-crowd-in-court-over-stolen-mobile/

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by INTROVERT(f): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2015
ok

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Chanchit: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2015
Lmao! Its worth charging someone to court for sha, cos the cost of the phone fit buy you a car or a plot of land.
Lawyers sef dey try, so I go suffer pass through law school finish only to defend a phone stealing thief, Abegi na people like Saraki and Akpabio I go dey look for.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by hyfr(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Blackberry passport for #350 000 Madam gimme 85K I go get the same phone for you on Ebay. But this woman disgraced herself, even Airforce 1 that lost his IPHONE6+ to robbers and they cut his hand with axe didn't go to police, ;

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Reekadict04: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by dave2meek(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2015
Thank God he was banned
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by BrownCookie(f): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by phollybee(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2015
Hey yah!
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by MizFrances(f): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2015
Chai
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by englishmart(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2015
too many broke celebrities these days
Who says blackberry passport is valued at 370k.
With that amount, I will get her 3 brand new blackberry passports.

22 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by kingarizona1(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2015
I think i will create a scene too assuming i ve my nudes on the phone.

Anyway i didnt say i keep nudes ooo

And i didnt say she keep nudes ooo

I was just assuming. lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Sijo01(f): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2015
What's she doing with 350k phone?

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by itsIYKE(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Free the man joor!!......
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by steffans(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2015
370k and she dey Para

I thot actors are loaded

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2015
na wa
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Tallesty1(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2015
No be the phone wey lost they pain her sha.

Nah the clad and unclad pictures and videos wey the thief go see.

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by oluwafemi113(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Following
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by GistStory(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2015
How much be de phone sef? Mtcheew!
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by free2ryhme: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2015
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by Feranchek(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by deramarks(f): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Are u sure d fone was stolen or she is finding attention sef nawa oo. Diz gal is just stupidly showing hersef mtchwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by menabae(f): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Haba mercy!!that phone is too expensive nah
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by MrAboki: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Haaa
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by free2ryhme: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Chanchit:
Lmao! Its worth charging someone to court for sha, cos the cost of the phone fit buy you a car or a plot of land.
Lawyers sef dey try, so I go suffer pass through law school finish only to defend a phone stealing thief, Abegi na people like Saraki and Akpabio I go dey look for.

greedy human being
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by alphaconde(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2015
PuciPrince:
I think i will create a scene too assuming i ve my nudes on the phone.

Anyway i didnt say i keep nudes ooo

And i didnt say she keep nudes ooo

I was just assuming. lipsrsealed

Am bothered
Re: Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone by omoijesa(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2015
She no even shame can she on her own use 370k 4 BB passport if nt gentry anyway dats her cup of garri

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor In Long Skirt At An Event In Ebonyi (pics) / E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos / 2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.