Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics (49904 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Miz Gold At Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Yesterday, Stole The Show (Pics) / Olivia Idibia's First Day In School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by obiremy: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2015

Yesterday, at the launch of his biography published by NET Books titled ‘A Very Good Bad Guy: The Story Of Innocent ‘2Face’ Idibia’, Pop star 2face Idibia's little daughter Olivia became the centre of attraction at the event which held at Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The adorable toddler temporarily made the audience forget who they came to see as she interrupted proceedings with several hilarious bursts of childish innocence and cheerfulness while her daddy was onstage.

It was as if the message was ‘Daddy might be here to see all of you, but I am the apple of his eye and you all better recognise that!’

In fact during an interactive session with the audience and book editor Ayeni Adekunle, he actually had to plead with her, ‘Olivia please let me do this’. Even then, the cute kid was having none of it until her mum Annie Idibia carried her offstage to the disappointment of the audience. On this evidence, 2Baba’s lovely girl is going to be every bit as charming as her superstar daddy.

See adorable photos of Olivia monopolizing 2Face below

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/10/averygoodbadguy-how-little-olivia.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by obiremy: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by stefanweeks: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2015
Beta Pikin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Father, daughter moment, I love little girls they are like angels

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by fromnigeria(m): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2015
So i Should start laughing?? Or crying

3 Likes

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by youngberry001(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2015
tubaba smiley

respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by hyfr(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2015
Ok just don't know what to say. I pray God helps CHELSEA FC to Recover from the trauma we're going through.

30 Likes

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2015
Lovely kid
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by AINATOLULOPE: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cool
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by itsIYKE(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cute girl.......
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by ilovebitches(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
She nor dey go school ni

#Just_asking

9 Likes

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by onajison(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
9ice one
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by agent9(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ok
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Sijo01(f): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol . . . She's adorable

2 Likes

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by angieberry(f): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Eyah
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by efilefun(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sweet.
God bless all the fathers that help mothers to carry the kids......

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by tolexy007(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
....and where is the show she stole?

2 Likes

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by gurunlocker: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
and this is news?

1 Like

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by happney65: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
Why she no go school that day? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by kambili999(f): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
what a pretty girl!

2 Likes

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Izzystevens: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
smiley

i'd be back to read that later.
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by wellmax(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
those legs though

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by hensben(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
Fine baby.

1 Like

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by sisisioge: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmmmm...groooovy! I'm waiting impatiently to meet the daddy of my unborn Lovies. Big baby come to mama kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by dozydollar: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
watch out for olivia in twenty years to cum........ sho gonna be so glamorous. And. Famous like his daddy............dozy dollar say xo
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by petkoffDrake(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
she has bowl leg?? . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . ... .. ..
. . .. .. .

......... . . . . .

just asking
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Empress2014(f): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
I won't comment lipsrsealed
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Brymo: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
OK
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sweet kid!! kiss kiss i want a baby girl sad see her bowl leg shocked kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.