Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

KPMG: My Temp Experience - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / KPMG: My Temp Experience (52693 Views)

KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria / KPMG Undergraduate Internship / Farewell To KPMG (My Final Temp Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
TCann:

Jarus, I concur with you...I can't start sharing my conversation experiences with some undergrads here...I feel sad, sometimes embarrassed...It is pathetic o!

Maybe it was our ICAN training way back in the Uni of Ibadan as undergraduates those days, that quickly exposed us (I mean myself and some of my friends) to the outside world and corporate lagos...maybe (90% of us landed in different great estab including some in the big 4s)

Back then, there was a lot of passion and interest to know, know and know more!!!! This is what I see majorly lacking these days with my bruvs and sis in school.

Great fan of Jarushub...I wish I have, as of present, the wherewithal to share my story...but schedules (personal and official) heavy but still will share, one day, soon! Young people out there need help.

T-CANN, (LL.B, BL,ACA,MBA)

Good evening Sir,
EDIT
Sorry, that was an error
I sent you an email ademola*@outlook.com

1 Like

Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
TCann:

Jarus, I concur with you...I can't start sharing my conversation experiences with some undergrads here...I feel sad, sometimes embarrassed...It is pathetic o!

Maybe it was our ICAN training way back in the Uni of Ibadan as undergraduates those days, that quickly exposed us (I mean myself and some of my friends) to the outside world and corporate lagos...maybe (90% of us landed in different great estab including some in the big 4s)

Back then, there was a lot of passion and interest to know, know and know more!!!! This is what I see majorly lacking these days with my bruvs and sis in school.

Great fan of Jarushub...I wish I have, as of present, the wherewithal to share my story...but schedules (personal and official) heavy but still will share, one day, soon! Young people out there need help.

T-CANN, (LL.B, BL,ACA,MBA)

Sir, I sent you an email. Kindly let me know if you received it. Thank you.
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by davidif: 5:56am On Aug 25, 2017
amicable09:
It's been years since I last came on nairaland, I remember when I was seeking for admission into the University sometime in 2008/2009, I always got info and was constantly updated right here. Kudos to the moderators.

Over to the reason why I reactivated my account, OP nice piece and I commend you for inspiring us. I graduated from University of Nigeria, Nsukka and I graduated ... well, trying to be modest. Truth is while in school I never heard about companies like KPMG, Pwc, Delloite and the rest, in fact I was just doing well academically so as to join the Federal ministries and the likes I was seeing in Enugu. It wasn't until the time I went for service in a south western state I heard about KPMG and applied but unfortunately I just wasn't prepared for what I was about to face when I got invited by dragnet for my first aptitude test. Sadly, my calculator disappointed me right in the hall and I was just not coordinated until I got up from my seat when I saw 'sorry" boldly staring me in the face... for the first time I had failed a test! boy, I was depressed. mmmmh, but I've since gotten over it and armed myself for other tests I've done afterwards.

But, I want to say that a lot of undergraduates on campus need better orientation especially about what the labour market is actually like and to be really focused while on campus. They also need to DREAM BIG! I thought my dreams were big enough until I met with other graduates during the course of my service to my fatherland, now I know it wasn't. I have just started to DREAM. And I won't stop until I get to my destination... cheers to all!

And this is why I support NYSC. You would probably have gone out of your comfort zone or expanded your horizons had you stayed home.

Nigeria really has some very good policies, they just need to be executed better.

1 Like

Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by amicable09(f): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
davidif:

And this is why I support NYSC. You would probably not have gone out of your comfort zone or expanded your horizons had you stayed home.

Nigeria really has some very good policies, they just need to be executed better.
You're right. So right.

Nigeria does. Our problem in this country is execution. I don't know when but I believe all we need are a few people who like Timi Dakolo, will say Nigeria is all we've got and work towards making it what it should be.

Then and only then will we appreciate what we have as a nation.

This is a very old thread by the way cheesy
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
God bless you for this write-up... Although written a while ago, it still came handy for me now. Thanks OP wink
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by raindrop99: 5:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Can HND peeps work with these coys too? Or they are meant 4 only uni peeps?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salary Structure In Nigeria / Doctors And Their Pay Packets / Lara Odoffin, Nigerian, Loses Job Offer In UK Because Of Her Braids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.