Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,596 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings (12317 Views)

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Photos Of Suspected Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blasts / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Nyanya And Karu Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by olokfor: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2015
Read the police statement below...

The Nigeria Police Force have completed the arraignment in court of five suspects in the October 2, 2015 twin bombings in Kuje and Nyanya areas of Abuja. Speaking in his office at the Force Headquarters, Abuja, on October 21st, 2015, IGP Solomon E. Arase, fdc, NPM said, after careful and discreet investigations into the recent bombings that took place in some parts of Abuja, the Nigeria Police Force will on October 22, 2015 take the suspects to the Federal High Court, Abuja for prosecution.

IGP Arase said, the five suspects were arrested at Karamajiji Village, behind National Military Cemetery along Airport Road, Abuja and dangerous bombing tools which include I-pad, Laptop and Phone believed to be used as materials for making bombs were recovered. The IGP said the arrest of the suspects was made possible by the proactive nature of the newly formed Intelligence Response Team.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-police-parade-arraign-nyanya.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by chocolateme(f): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2015
Good
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by luckier9(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2015
good for them. but sometimes Nigerian police gives falls accusations to innocent person to gain promoted in their job. very bad.

4 Likes

Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by Imortal001: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Correct
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

- i see batteries AAA (tiger brand)
- i see ohm-meter
- i see salts
- i see electric wires
- i see motor plate number
- i see empty can of MILO drink
- i see fairly used battery powered cd player
- i see Ghana soap for bleaching
- i also see empty plastic cups and funnel
- i see empty cans of STAR drink

This Jonathan government sef

1 Like

Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by Reekadict04: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by TATROVERT: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
hmmm
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by Euckybaby(f): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
ok
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by sosodevf(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Take. Them to senate for screening
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by onosprince(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
dangerous bombing tools which include I-pad, Laptop and Phone grin

4 Likes

Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by JayRise(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
It's high time the culprits are brought to book. No more arrest and discharge please!

MUST READ
20 signs a lady gives when she badly wants you(love messages)
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by kennyman2000(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmmm..

1 Like

Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by DICKtator: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by juliusocean(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
sorry I don't trust d police anymore....iPad laptop ..tell that to d marines
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by ChickenChangeNG: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Give your living room that sophisticated touch! Best deals on your TV from #52,000 visit www.chickenchange.com

Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by tolexy007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
i dont know what to believe again..
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by itsIYKE(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
I want to hear something like this "Police executes five by firing squad over nyanya and kuje bombings"!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by funmilade4real(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by Franzinni: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
iPad to creat BOMB ? How? Arase this One pass believability .... Book haram boys don know book pass nija people o.
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by Caliph69: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good! iPad and Laptop to make bombs? This one na digital bomb them go produce.
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by TeamSimple(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
They don't look BH
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
i hope they get the death sentence.
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
God help us!

Need something on Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by CR77(f): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
lipsrsealed Buhari boys

1 Like

Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by luckyman1010(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
olokfor:
Read the police statement below...

The Nigeria Police Force have completed the arraignment in court of five suspects in the October 2, 2015 twin bombings in Kuje and Nyanya areas of Abuja. Speaking in his office at the Force Headquarters, Abuja, on October 21st, 2015, IGP Solomon E. Arase, fdc, NPM said, after careful and discreet investigations into the recent bombings that took place in some parts of Abuja, the Nigeria Police Force will on October 22, 2015 take the suspects to the Federal High Court, Abuja for prosecution.

IGP Arase said, the five suspects were arrested at Karamajiji Village, behind National Military Cemetery along Airport Road, Abuja and dangerous bombing tools which include I-pad, Laptop and Phone believed to be used as materials for making bombs were recovered. The IGP said the arrest of the suspects was made possible by the proactive nature of the newly formed Intelligence Response Team.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-police-parade-arraign-nyanya.html

cc: lalasticlala
(dangerous bombing tools which include I-pad,
Laptop and Phone believed to be used as
materials for making bombs were recovered) something is smelling, Oga IG all this things are use to make bomb? Nawao na lie.
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by MrAboki: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sweet
Re: Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings by brize(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
This Chima Okoro eeeh so you are even a twin? 4 twins for that matter hmmmm since you are five then i will call you in plural=> Chimas Okoros

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps At War With Sports Minister Over 2016 Budget Spending / 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike / Akwa Ibom: Gunmen Kidnap Justice Joy Unwana, Driver, Kill Orderly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.