Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Does Heaven Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Heaven Exist? (3937 Views)

Does Heaven Only Help Those Who Help Themselves? / What Does Heaven Have To Offer? / Where Is Heaven? Does Heaven Have A Specific Location? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Does heaven exist? Is there any evidence that heaven exists? Why do some people deny the existence of heaven? undecided
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by elderhimself(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Absence of Evidence doesnt necessarily mean evidence of absence. Heaven definitely exists, esp to those of us that truly bliv in it. .....not up in the sky nor down in the ocean or earth but within our hearts is where we find heaven.

1 Like

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
elderhimself:

Absence of Evidence doesnt necessarily mean evidence of absence. Heaven definitely exists, esp to those of us that truly bliv in it. .....not up in the sky nor down in the ocean or earth but within our hearts is where we find heaven.

Are you saying there is absence of evidence or that heaven only exists our hearts? undecided
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by HCpaul(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
elderhimself:

With no doubt, you are a real christian.

1 Like

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by Annunaki(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Heaven exists, I have been there before. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
HCpaul:

What do you understand about the word "heaven" in the first place?
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Annunaki:

Heaven exists, I have been there before. cool

Tell us all about it. cheesy
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by TheEvilPriest(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Woe upon you sons of men who doubt the existence of God or the heavens
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by elderhimself(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
HCpaul:

Thanxxxx.....now my head is smoking oh....lol
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by elderhimself(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying there is absence of evidence or that heaven only exists our hearts? undecided

I am saying that even if u dont get any evidence, it doesnt mean that heaven doesnt exist.....and to those of us that doesnt need any evidence, we knw that heaven exists in our hearts.
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
elderhimself:

I am saying that even if u dont get any evidence, it doesnt mean that heaven doesnt exist.....and to those of us that doesnt need any evidence, we knw that heaven exists in our hearts.

Is there any other evidence that heaven exists apart from your heart? undecided
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
TheEvilPriest:

Woe upon you sons of men who doubt the existence of God or the heavens

What is your definition of heaven?
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by egokudiowomoney: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
it exist in bible and Quran.other place that you can see heaven is when you are banging a pretty sweet girl,infact your heaven is automatic

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
egokudiowomoney:

it exist in bible and Quran.other place that you can see heaven is when you are banging a pretty sweet girl,infact your heaven is automatic

You will have to make up your mind on where you think heaven exists, is it in the Bible or the Qur'an because both are mutually exclusive. What is your understanding of the word "heaven"?
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by Annunaki(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Tell us all about it. cheesy

Words can't explain it cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Annunaki:

Words can't explain it cheesy tongue

You mean you can feel it all over you? cheesy
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:
Does heaven exist? Is there any evidence that heaven exists? Why do some people deny the existence of heaven? undecided
Do you belief black holes exist?

1 Like

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by plappville(f): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yes, many times Jesus told us heaven exists. His very Existence was proof that Heaven exists.
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kreysik:

Do you belief black holes exist?

What do you mean by black holes? cool
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
plappville:

Yes, many times Jesus told us heaven exists. His very Existence was proof that Heaven exists.

What is your proof that Jesus existed? cool
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

What is your proof that ever Jesus existed? cool
What is your proof that He never existed...guy your approach is too gross,idiotic and pathetic

1 Like

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kreysik:

What is your proof that He never existed...guy your approach is too gross,idiotic and pathetic

It is a question, you don't have to answer it neither do you have to become abusive.

1 Like

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

It is a question, you don't have to answer it neither do you have to become abusive.
Not abusive!!!..just telling you what you are

1 Like

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kreysik:

Not abusive!!!..just telling you what you are

What about me saying the feelings are mutual will you agree? undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by elderhimself(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Is there any other evidence that heaven exists apart from your heart? undecided

If you are looking for an empirical or scientific evidence for the existence of heaven, am sorry to say that you wouldnt find any.
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by plappville(f): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

As long as i know you believe Christ existed, i don't need to answer you on this. If you were to be an atheist. I could have given you a concrete proof of his existance. smiley
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by johnydon22(m): 1:01am On Oct 23, 2015
plappville:

As long as i know you believe Christ existed, i don't need to answer you on this. If you were to be an atheist. I could have given you a concrete proof of his existance. smiley

Hhmmm mind schooling me? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by Humblebloke(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2015
According to the jewish and arabian mythundecided.......

1 Like

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by fabre4: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You have to define who you are(group you belong to eg atheist humanist creationist moralist etc) and under what context you would like your question to be answered. But remember that for a christian the bible is the best place to get answers except you don't believe in the bible which automatically disqualifies you from being a christian
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by egokudiowomoney: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You will have to make up your mind on where you think heaven exists, is it in the Bible or the Qur'an because both are mutually exclusive. What is your understanding of the word "heaven"?
it seems you were just taught probability bcs I know u are surely in 100 level and that is why u were using the words (mutually exclusive) here.your comment is just like when my cousin of 7 years old asked me where she can found Mr. Salami and I told her jokingly that Mr. salami is inside her textbook and she immediately start searching for her English Macmillan textbook.so your brain with that little girl are the same. Even a daft know what I mean by my comment.Let me kuku give you the expo, I mean heaven did not exist at all likewise hell fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2015
elderhimself:

If you are looking for an empirical or scientific evidence for the existence of heaven, am sorry to say that you wouldnt find any.

Biblical evidence would suffice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Child Of Destiny", What's The Meaning? / Where Did The Non-isrealites(gentiles) During Ancient Times Go Heaven Or Hell? / Dear Catholics, If Anyone Accuses You Of Worshipping Idols Show Them These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.