Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes (23726 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by na2day2(m): 12:43am On Sep 18, 2009
^^^^^^ dude, what the hell!
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by jextoban: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2009
y'all wussup wit d pix
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Duniverse(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2009
they are not to be compared out all. men nothing like white girls
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by IYANGBALI: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2009
Hello, guys,
This thread is for those that have "tasted" both sides of the coin or those who want to!
As someone who has experienced (or should I say experiencing) both worlds, i can tell you there are appreciable differences between these two creations.
Here are some of them, I will update this list as I remember more or if any question arises
1. American babes do not have as much breasts as their Naija counterpart, this is a minus.
2. American babes knows how to enjoy sex. They will tell you exactly how they are feeling each step of the way and won't be shy about it. They say things like "Yeah, good, keep doing that, I will soon come! etc" This is a BIG plus.
3. American babes won't ask for your last name or your family history before giving you a good time, that's a good thing.
4. Naija babes are, on average, prettier than Americans.
5. Americans won't call you if you don't call them. They don't disturb and have a high respect for your privacy. They ALWAYS ask before opening my fridge or using my laptop. I particularly love this last point.

DISCLAIMER
Note that I am not saying EVERY, ALL, etc. I am just saying that on the average, based on my own experience (and trust me, I have that ), this is what I have discovered. I am also not complaining at all, I'm just observing and sharing with my fellow nairalanders what my hands have touched and my eyes have seen so far

kai beta dey for yankee,abeg take me to america amelika grin grin grin
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by na2day2(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

Hello, guys,
This thread is for those that have "tasted" both sides of the coin or those who want to!
As someone who has experienced (or should I say experiencing) both worlds, i can tell you there are appreciable differences between these two creations.
Here are some of them, I will update this list as I remember more or if any question arises
1. American babes do not have as much breasts as their Naija counterpart, this is a minus.
2. American babes knows how to enjoy sex. They will tell you exactly how they are feeling each step of the way and won't be shy about it. They say things like "Yeah, good, keep doing that, I will soon come! etc" This is a BIG plus.
3. American babes won't ask for your last name or your family history before giving you a good time, that's a good thing.
4. Naija babes are, on average, prettier than Americans.
5. Americans won't call you if you don't call them. They don't disturb and have a high respect for your privacy. They ALWAYS ask before opening my fridge or using my laptop. I particularly love this last point.

DISCLAIMER
Note that I am not saying EVERY, ALL, etc. I am just saying that on the average, based on my own experience (and trust me, I have that ), this is what I have discovered. I am also not complaining at all, I'm just observing and sharing with my fellow nairalanders what my hands have touched and my eyes have seen so far

kai beta dey for yankee,abeg take me to america amelika grin grin grin

mister, ur number 1 and 4 are so so wrong it is not even funny
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Uche2nna(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2009
na2day?:

mister, your number 1 and 4 are so so wrong it is not even funny

LOL!!!!!

Actually , I think he is right, and yeah he forgot one thing, booty,
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by na2day2(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2009
Uche2nna:

LOL!!!!!

Actually , I think he is right,  and yeah he forgot one thing, booty,

which american babes? whites? blacks? latinos? chinese? indians? aliens? etc? which one? 
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Uche2nna(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
I assumed the OP was talking about whites undecided Of course the AA's come well endowed, sometimes too fucking endowed angry

U can add the Chinese to the flat chested , no booty having lassies category.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by na2day2(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2009
Uche2nna:

I assumed the OP was talking about whites undecided Of course the AA's come well endowed, sometimes too fucking endowed angry

U can add the Chinese to the flat chested , no booty having lassies category.

white and chinese i concur
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by chic2pimp(m): 4:02am On Oct 30, 2009
Duniverse:

they are not to be compared out all. men nothing like white girls
Chei see dis white booty lover grin grin cheesy
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by TheSeeker(m): 4:35am On Oct 30, 2009
Nigerian babes are the best.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by sjeezy8: 4:39am On Oct 30, 2009
depends on the type of naija babes and american babes

if its a village girl - no matta how fine HELL NO
if its a ghetto american girl - no matta how fine HELL NO

but if the chicks are posh, well dressed, FINE and such . . . .  yessir to both
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by chic2pimp(m): 4:42am On Oct 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yea rite. Keep deceiving ya self u hia. Best Lmfao grin grin
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by TheSeeker(m): 5:09am On Oct 30, 2009
Chinchin2pimp, how do you know?
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by na2day2(m): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

LIE! ! !

chic2pimp:

Yea rite. Keep deceiving ya self u hia. Best Lmfao grin grin

no mind am jare
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by kenuoyibo(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2009
akatas are finer than nigerian girls,but nigerian girls value marriage more than them.
akatas tend to suspect you that u r cheating on them,but nigerian girls dont reason that way,so nigerian girls are better.
for akatas,the housing is beautiful and attractive,but the mind is rotten.they can even divorce you anytime if u dont dance to their tune
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by newakata(f): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2009
based on what I've heard from hubby and brothers,

A-Nigerian Girls: Not likely to challenge their husband's word.
Americans: More likely to mouth off and challenge word, integrity, and nag

B-Nigerian Girls: More likely to ignore suspicious behavior, potential cheating
American: More likely to be paranoid about him cheating, and sees a lot of his behaviors as suspicious

C-Nigerian Girls: Achieve appearance of beauty by wearing A LOT of make-up.
American Girls: Achieve appearance of beauty with little/no make-up and better living conditions

D-Nigerian Girls: boring in bed and seem to "fake" a lot (serious in bed)
American girls: More adventurous in bed and genuine (have fun in bed)

E-Nigerian Girls: make more submissive wives and put family first
American: See submission as weakness and are often self-centered.

F-Nigerian Girls: use too many bleaches that screw up their natural skin- lots of Acne
American: have good skin most of the time.

G-Nigerian Girls: Stay in good physical shape at any age.
American: Most African American girls are overweight, fat, and obese

H-Nigerian Girls: Are a lot more confined by culture and limited in experiences
American: More educated and versatile in role and position of woman in society.

I- Nigerian Girls: marriage minded and less promiscuous
American: want to be like men when it comes to sex: Few are aiming toward marriage

J- Nigerian Girls: Grew up with FATHERS at home and have healthy self image, and relationship with men
American Girls: Are ususally Fatherless, have lower self-image, and constantly in toxic relationships w/men.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by newakata(f): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2009
[center]Amerian Men vs Nigerian Men[/center]

Any takers?

Nigerian Men: VERY passionate and intense in their pursuit of a woman
American Men: Very casual about pursuing women and assumes few women are "good enough" for him.

Nigerian men: Are more likely to avoid loose trampy ignorant behaving women - wants sex- w/ women who can potentially make good wife material.
American men: Don't mind loose trampy ignorant women- he just wants sex anyway and not marriage.

Nigerian men: Are sexist. Has strict ideals about the role of a woman vs role of a man
American men: not sexist at all. Wants a woman to do all he can do and MORE!

Nigerian Men: will Allow wife to be a housewife.
American Men: think housewives are lazy freeloaders. But if the wife is White (Oyimbo) then its okay for HER to be housewife and raise their children.

Nigerian Men: Appreciate beauty in all colors, and shapes. Do not like thick/plus sized women too often.
American Men: Appreciates beauty in every color except VERY DARK skin, do not like skinny girls too often, is OBSESSED with big butts. A LOT of them favor plus-sized women.

Nigerian men: don't stay in shape past their 20's, or once they are married.
American Men: Are vain and more likely to put more effort into staying in shape and looking young well into 30's and 40's.

Nigerian Men: will cheat and expect wife to forgive and forget.
American men: will cheat and KNOW he will be cussed out from A-Z, AND suffer some type of bitter revenge from the wife.

Nigerian Men: are responsible AND STINGY with money. Wife has to EXPLAIN why she needs it.
American Men: are irresponsible with money, but more likely to share with his wife with little question.

Nigerian Men: Looove Sex and are well endowed. grin
American men: Looove Sex and are well endowed. grin

Nigerian Men:Know AIDS is real-so he is more likely to play safely
American men: believe AIDS is a scare tactic and is more likely to take chances with unsafe sex.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by kokorunna(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2009
Naija babes - They take alot of shit from men

American babes - They don't mess about with them

Oyinbo babes - Most of them are too dirty for my liking, they are like dogs.

Indian babes - Beautiful from a different planet
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by giddysgold: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2009
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by deniyor: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
R u comparing nja babes vs American nja babes or just oyinbo / akata?
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Magz(m): 2:40am On Dec 17, 2009
Nigerian women = Stuck up and prejudiced

American women = Lost in the sauce, .
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by honeyguy(m): 4:40am On Dec 17, 2009
ii think it all depends on your taste and choice!

9ja babes=no go area for me( suck in bed, all about money,fairly beautiful, too much bleaching, expensive to maintain, but very family oriented, good cooks,educated, nice body,100% love for children only)

african-american= ok to date only!( VERY good in bed,very beautiful, not family oriented, bad cooks, no bleaching, nice body, highly classical, seldomly about money, fairly educated, 70% love)

latina babes= my favourite (highly family oriented, excellent in bed, classical, good cooks n cleaners, VERY beautiful, over emotional, fairly educated, nice body, no bleaching, 100% love for both hubby n children, long beautiful hair)

indian women= tabboo (good cooks, suck in bed, all about family, hardly educated, beautiful from another planet, too skinny or too fat, always smelling of garlic, long ugly hair, same dressing always)

arab babes= sweet (very family oriented, good in bed even though look innocent, educative, not very good body but big boobs, over emotional, 100% both hubby n children, very supportive, nice long hair)

white babes= only for dating (dirty sexual machines, bad cooks, all about sex, not family oriented, no bleaching, nice long hair, barely educated, shapeless body)
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Magz(m): 5:44am On Dec 17, 2009
I can someone agree with NewAkata's points. Esp the differences between "Naija babes" and "American babes".
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Gabry(f): 6:01am On Dec 17, 2009
The Similarities between Nigerian Women and African American Women

1) Both have round bom bom
2) Both have round booooobies
3) Both have thick lips
4) Both have loud voice
5) Both have big eyes
6) Both have the "O NO U DINT" kinda style
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by OgidiBoy(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2009
Gabey:

The Similarities between Nigerian Women and African American Women

1) Both have round bom bom
2) Both have round booooobies
3) Both have thick lips
4) Both have loud voice
5) Both have big eyes
6) Both have the "O NO U DINT" kinda style

What about Malaysian babes, you've refused to hook me up with one.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Gabry(f): 6:39am On Dec 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

What about Malaysian babes, you've refused to hook me up with one.

U so full of yaself so I dont want to! angry tongue
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by OgidiBoy(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2009
Gabry:

U so full of yaself so I dont want to! angry tongue

You kidding right cry
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Gabry(f): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You kidding right cry

Nope Im serious grin
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by OgidiBoy(m): 7:24am On Dec 17, 2009
You just hurt my feeling, I thought I was always nice to you sad
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Gabry(f): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You just hurt my feeling, I thought I was always nice to you sad

Ohhh Sorry oo. sad I was just kidding.

But yeah, I feel that u do ignore me at times. sad
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by OgidiBoy(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2009
Seriously when did I Ignore you dear sad I wasn't trying to, pls forgive me if you thought I was ignoring you, that would be very rude of me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Friend Accidentally Bang Me / Cute Photo Of A Couple That Met On Twitter / Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.