Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,506 members, 7,801,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer (37680 Views)

Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by dearestaramide: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
My colleague came to the office complaining this mornnig of a man that she can't stand but yet he has being doing everything to get her including prayers and seeing mallams to pray (which he later denied).

He went ahead to trace where she works as well as lives and drove after her one night after close of work till she managed to escape him. She says that he isn't even educated to university level, he can't speak English well and her family is well off better than his. She has done everything possible to dissuade him but all to no avail. People including his relative have spoken to him to let her go as clearly he can't force her but he has refused.

She strongly believes that he has a hidden motive and is scared for herself and family due to his obsession and reluctance to let go even after 4 years. And guess what, SHE HAS SEEN HIM PHYSICALLY JUST ONCE IN HER LIFE.

If na me i for take style kill am before e kill me grin

[b]PLEASE ADVISE AS SHE HAS BEEN DEPRESSED SINCE MORNING [/b]Dont even mention policeas you know our police and stupid demands with no results

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by frankay430(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
ok
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
She needs to be ready to go rat-tat-tat on him. I prescribe..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Tawny17(f): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
She should get a fiance and give him her wedding iv cheesy

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by misspicy(f): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hahahaha...ma bae advices she goes gangstar against him...she can employ us to do the dirty work tho for a large pay,lets say #600mulla grin
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

Hahahaha...ma bae advices she goes gangstar against him...she can employ us to do the dirty work tho for a large pay,lets say #600mulla grin

Lol, I'd even do it for free. Sometimes guys be annoying as hell.

2 Likes

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Slimzjoe(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Op Dafuk do you mean by your Last Statement undecided
If she can't Report to the Police, she should shove her Problems in her A$s undecided angry

4 Likes

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by misspicy(f): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

PunkyVeer:

Waw shocked
You are sure a bad as$ dnt mess with me bae grin
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

Waw shocked

You are sure a bad as$ dnt mess with me bae grin

If you want a hitwoman, I'm your man grin

Hehehe. Just joking. You ok, hun? smiley
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by IamLEGEND1: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
make she arrange thugs for am na
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by misspicy(f): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

If you want a hitwoman, I'm your man grin
Hehehe. Just joking. You ok, hun? smiley
Kikikikikikikikik....
Am cool and you smiley
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

Kikikikikikikikik....

Am cool and you smiley

I'm fine, hun smiley
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by dearestaramide: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin grin grin ok, will tell her just that
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by dearestaramide: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Op Dafuk do you mean by your Last Statement undecided
If she can't Report to the Police, she should shove her Problems in her A$s undecided angry

so you feel good with this your response, abi? angry leave this place before i.............
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by kay29000(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
She should get a restraining order. Another option- she can invite him out for lunch, and make sure she farts all through the meal. He will leave her for good.

5 Likes

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by dearestaramide: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Tawny17:
She should get a fiance and give him her wedding iv cheesy

Yeah1 I actually told her that .This is actually the best to do, but should she start rushing to settle down coz of a psycho?
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by joseph1832(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Obviously the guy is obsessed and infatuated with her to the point he's now resorted to stalking her.

Since she doesn't want him and he isn't willing to leave her be and since the police is a no no, then I say she should ask for the help of those men in Ekosodin village. grin

They sure made a believer out of me though. LOL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Same with me

Ebudox is a nightnare
He knos everytin bou me!
stalkin me !
embarassed
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by mikolo80: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

don't worry it's your time
when you don 35 no see even admirer not to talk of toaster na that time una eye go clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
mikolo80:
don't worry it's your time
when you don 35 no see even admirer not to talk of toaster na that time una eye go clear

Hahaha. That's simply impossible. Some people still date & marry well into their 60s, 70s & 80s. Aint nobody worried about that, darling.

14 Likes

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by mikolo80: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. That's simply impossible. Some people still date & marry well into their 60s, 70s & 80s. Aint nobody worried about that, darling.
Toh if your mind carry am.nothing do you. cos ratio of fine girls to rich guys is not in girls favor at all. economy is not smiling

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
mikolo80:
Toh if your mind carry am.nothing do you. cos ratio of fine girls to rich guys is not in girls favor at all. economy is not smiling

But I'm not looking for a rich guy though undecided I'll tell you what seems to be in short stock, decent human beings you can trust. I'd rather have one of those than some rich guy with the morals of a sewer rat.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:
Same with me

Ebudox is a nightnare
He knos everytin bou me!
stalkin me !
embarassed

I just love you!.. I can do anything for you!.. Pls your love is itching me like lapalapa...ask prettythicksme..

1 Like

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

Your menstral cramp don relieve you?.. How many litres of blood did you loose?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

I just love you!.. I can do anything for you!.. Pls your love is itching me like lapalapa...ask prettythicksme..

u dont want it to itch u like kuruna?

podge u like jedi jedi?

Disgrace u like egbo?

angry angry angry angry
ANNOITED FOOL LIKE YOU! undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But I'm not looking for a rich guy though undecided I'll tell you what seems to be in short stock, decent human beings you can trust. I'd rather have one of those than some rich guy with the morals of a sewer rat.

My sister tel dem preach!!!!!!! grin
Ebudox the kind of guy she just spoke about is who i need nt a sewer rat like u!
I need a decent human being
So leave me alone!!!!!!!!!
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

Ebudox the kind of guy she just spoke about is who i need nt a sewer rat like u!

Hahaha. I see you have a new love interest wink

1 Like

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

I hear say punkyveer is a south Africa hoe.. Is it true?

1 Like

Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. I see you have a new love interest wink
D dude is obsessed wit me dnt even kno him before
Imagine him callin me abike?
Ajike?
dodondawa?

I dnt even fuckin kno d meaning of those names embarassed
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

I hear say punkyveer is a south Africa hoe.. Is it true?

You a fool for saying dat!!!!!
Must u insult any body i talk with on nl are u high on ur polluted brain?
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

D dude is obsessed wit me dnt even kno him before
Imagine him callin me abike?
Ajike?
dodondawa?

I dnt even fuckin kno d meaning of those names embarassed

Hehehe. Just ignore him.
Re: He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

You a fool for saying dat!!!!!
Must u insult any body i talk with on nl are u high on ur polluted brain?
Are u suffering from glaucoma?.. Where did u see an insult..I just asked a question..

I chastised ikenna for buttlicking ur ass and so?.

Have I ever insulted prettythicksme sexy mi before.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / 14 Things We Wish Our Girlfriends Knew / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.