Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) (29596 Views)

Nigerian Aboard Ethiopian Airlines Slumps, Dies Of High Grams Of Drug In Body / South African-Based Evangelist Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos / NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by olillywales(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-EU49pxKgHQ8/VijA-fp-bpI/AAAAAAAHC2A/l9LAN2xEuNE/s400/3.jpg[/img]
Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) arrested a Nigerian grocer identified as Ayoola Ayodeji Adebayo living in Pretoria, South Africa with 3.920kg of substances found to be methamphetamine at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos have

A statement by NDLEA says that the suspect who is married was arrested during the outward screening of passengers on Ethiopian airline flight to South Africa.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-FXd9MsK4bI0/VijA_JK83NI/AAAAAAAHC2E/GIMuwU5y8ek/s400/2.jpg[/img]
Speaking on the arrest, the NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba said

“A Nigerian living in South Africa by name Ayoola Ayodeji Adebayo was found in possession of 3.920kg of methamphetamine on his way to South Africa. The drug was found in a false bottom of his luggage while he was trying to check-in the luggage. The case is being investigated” Ahmadu stated.

Ayoola who holds a Higher National Diploma in Estate Management at Osun State College of Technology in 2006 said that he made a mistake getting involved in drug trafficking.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-d2d5RltQbeU/VijA_oHQGMI/AAAAAAAHC2M/7cLsbPaawDM/s400/1.jpg[/img]
“I am a grocer in Pretoria. I have lived in South Africa for over three years. I am married with two children. My friend in Pretoria asked me to bring two bags to him. He bought my return ticket and gave me one hundred and fifty thousand naira. I thought the drug would not be detected because it was neatly concealed. This is a big mistake on my part because I have sustained my family with the grocery business. It will not happen again if I can get out of this problem” Ayoola stated.

Chairman/Chief Executive of the Agency, Ahmadu Giade said that the Agency has taken additional measures to detect hidden drugs at all exit and entry points in the country.

“The Agency has taken additional measures to detect hidden drugs at our exit and entry points in the country. This is in preparation for anticipated increase in drug trafficking at the airports, land borders and seaports towards the end of the year. The arrest of Ayoola whose drug was neatly concealed is an indication that more drugs shall be detected” Giade stated.

The suspect will soon be arraigned in court.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-south-african-based-nigerian.html
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by cremedelacreme: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Castrate the morrafucker.

I dedicate this FTC to my brothers from South West. Na una de top chart now for drug trafficking. Una well done oo. grin

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by atoleybaba(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
cool
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
The name, f.cuk!

115 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by simpleseyi: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
I am here to check the name. I have seen the name and I am disappointed.

125 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Look at where greed has landed him!

2 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by EasternLionn: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yoruba, it can happen to you too.

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by bigass123(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
A disgrace to Yorubas on NL, this is one name checking gone bad cry
But I'm pretty sure his sponsor/partner is a flat head who is hiding somewhere.
O ma she oh cry

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Saurab: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
See as the guy dey sweat.

4 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by CharlyNick: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
too bad.
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by davuvid(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
So he's actually a son of the tribe of the cowards...idiats!

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
i came to confirm the name, when i saw it. i was like.....wadafaq

52 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Chimarto: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Even the holierthanthou. what a shame on the holy Yorubastard.

59 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by IAMTHEHERO: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
You know they have been saying that they are not cowards.
This one wanted to prove it, and he was caught.
WEY HIS BROTHERS ON NAIRALAND.

83 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
I came to check name, but my cable don burn. This guy na yeye...he no allow me go tribal...

U go die for there o

angry angry

24 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
LOL...SIPPING COFFEE AND OBSERVING DEM SOUTHWEST HORIZONE.

22 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
lmao I expected an ibo name

why would this mugu allow himself to be influenced by the drug dealers?

7 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by kamez(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
I see great disappointment on the faces of the name checkers and tribal bigots.

proudly Igbo!!

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by dave2meek(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ayoola Ayodeji Adebayo you f**kedup, Name Checkers are highly disappointed in you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yellow Bar ??
The only cursed tribe on earth.

They don't wanna go out there to get a job.
They only know how to play Baba ijebu, sell their houses & lands, next thing na to start Omo Nile and Agboro job.

59 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by david22uu(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Click like if u believe YORUBA's are Hipocrits [/b]and Share if you believe Yoruba's are good [b]bad

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by steffans(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nairaland done spoil person oo..

I came in to check the name out...

4 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by IlekeHD: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Igbo man pretending to be Yoruba.

They need to trace his root to Enugu grin grin

*Checking for flatness of head* Yep, na igbo own tongue

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by englishmart(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
they do drugs too?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
I'm proud to be Yoruba.
We do all the unimaginable crime.

35 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hehehe
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier / Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos / Bayelsa Lady Rescued From Attempted Suicide Has Died [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.