Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying (2737 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by israel007: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
[img][/img]

Please where is this PEJ and GEJ houseboy and errand boy, Wike.

Can someone please put his doctors on standby in case of emergency

5 Likes

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by Cutehector(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol wike aint seeeing anything yet.... He has forgoten who his master is..
Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by israel007: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol wike aint seeeing anything yet.... He has forgoten who his master is..

hahahahaha

Amaechi, unruffled
Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by lanrehamd: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
WIKE might decide to be Number 14 if he likes to.
Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by masinga07(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Instead of u guys to think of better tins to do with ur lives, u are mocking someone who is d Gov of whole River state. i pity some miserable lives on nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by FreeGlobe(f): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
fools everywhere. How did Wike lose? Has Amaechi been confirmed yet?
Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by Orjioorji(f): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
do you think its coincident ? he insulted Biafra protesters this is the beginning and end if wike , for insulting the beginning biafrance
Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by israel007: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
masinga07:
Instead of u guys to think of better tins to do with ur lives, u are mocking someone who is d Gov of whole River state. i pity some miserable lives on nairaland

keep nursing ur wound
Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by Orjioorji(f): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
do you think its coincident ? he insulted Biafra protesters this is the beginning and end of wike , for insulting the biafrance
Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by coldsummer: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lmao.

Wike be like... you mean they confirmed him for real?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
masinga07:

Don't mind these comedians.
Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
It is time these people stop paying AIT for their tarnishing Ads. It achieves nothing. If you think I am lying, ask GEJ.

1 Like

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by israel007: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
It is time this people stop paying AIT for their tarnishing Ads. It achieves nothing. If you think I am lying, ask GEJ.

amen

2 Likes

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
I hope Wike is prepared for role reversal.
He offered himself as a tool for destabilization of Rivers via Patience Jonathan and made life miserable for Amaechi using marabouts like Mbu and co because Amaechi dared to ask Jonathan certain pertinent questions like ceding wells to neighboring states thus reducing state revenue.

If I know Amaechi very well he is plotting his revenge at this very moment.

2 Likes

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by coldsummer: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
StarBoard:
I hope Wike is prepared for role reversal.
He offered himself as a tool for destabilization of Rivers via Patience Jonathan and made life miserable for Amaechi using marabouts like Mbu and co because Amaechi dared to ask Jonathan certain pertinent questions like ceding wells to neighboring states thus reducing state revenue.

If I know Amaechi very well he is plotting his revenge at this very moment.

Amaechi won't forgive wike. The stage has just been set

2 Likes

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
coldsummer:

Amaechi won't forgive wike. The stage has just been set
Wike started it.
His desperation to be governor despite the zoning agreement made him a willing tool in PEJs hands as a minister.
Now it's his turn to feel the wrath of federal might. That may be why he did all he could including raising a panel of inquiry with his minions to discredit Amaechi with allegations of corruption.

If he survives at the election tribunal Amaechi is waiting for him. Now the same instruments Wike used (federal might, police force) can easily be at Amaechi's disposal for use on his perceived enemy.
Trust me Wike is not sleeping well tonight.

2 Likes

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by coldsummer: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
StarBoard:

Wike started it.
His desperation to be governor despite the zoning agreement made him a willing tool in PEJs hands as a minister.
Now it's his turn to feel the wrath of federal might. That may be why he did all he could including raising a panel of inquiry with his minions to discredit Amaechi with allegations of corruption.

If he survives at the election tribunal Amaechi is waiting for him. Now the same instruments Wike used (federal might, police force) can easily be at Amaechi's disposal for use on his perceived enemy.
Trust me Wike is not sleeping well tonight.

I totally agree with you. Will he survive the tribunal,? The painful thing for him is pej and husband are no longer in power and are not in good terms with the power that be. Wike needs serious prayers

3 Likes

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
coldsummer:

I totally agree with you. Will he survive the tribunal,? The painful thing for him is pej and husband are no longer in power and are not in good terms with the power that be. Wike needs serious prayers
That's the sad thing about abuse of office. one way or the other it comes back to bite you in the as$.
Wike did not have the foresight to envisage that things would turn out the way the did hence his reckless behavior while a minister.

I will not pray for him. Let him reap the fruits of the seeds he has sown.
Next time he will curtail his personal ambitions and do what is right for majority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by adekolaelect(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
He will go back 2 his pastor as usual wike sorry wait 4 season 2

1 Like

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by coldsummer: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
StarBoard:

That's the sad thing about abuse of office. one way or the other it comes back to bite you in the as$.
Wike did not have the foresight to envisage that things would turn out the way the did hence his reckless behavior while a minister.

I will not pray for him. Let him reap the fruits of the seeds he has sown.
Next time he will curtail his personal ambitions and do what is right for majority.

And it baffles me when I read people support wike. Like which sane person does that which wike does.? It's just a political office. It's never permanent. Sad sad sad

4 Likes

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
coldsummer:

And it baffles me when I read people support wike. Like which sane person does that which wike does.? It's just a political office. It's never permanent. Sad sad sad
Anyone who supports Wike does it for reasons other than objectivity.
For instance the perceived betrayal of Jonathan by Amaechi (whatever that means). As if Jonathan didn't compound his woes with his general aloofness and insensitivity to the plight of common man of which the Niger delta is a huge part.
His actions and lifestyle do not give me the impression that he has the well being of the state.

1 Like

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
coldsummer:

People have their own reasons for supporting whomsoever they support. Everyone doesn't reason alike. That's why we're INDIVIDUALS.

1 Like

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by coldsummer: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
StarBoard:

Anyone who supports Wike does it for reasons other than objectivity.
For instance the perceived betrayal of Jonathan by Amaechi (whatever that means). As if Jonathan didn't compound his woes with his general aloofness and insensitivity to the plight of common man of which the Niger delta is a huge part.
His actions and lifestyle do not give me the impression that he has the well being of the state.

I don't want to go into discussing Jonathan. I will be pained. Lol

May I buy a drink and text it to you.

3 Likes

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by israel007: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2015
The PDP guys are so disappointed.

1 Like

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by Day169: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2015
coldsummer:
Lmao.

Wike be like... you mean they confirmed him for real?

Gerrarahia mehn!

1 Like

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by Day169: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Heard him wailing early this morning! ..sounded like a siren!!

1 Like

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by GERRARAHIA: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Day169:
Gerrarahia mehn!
stop mentioning me any how.. You hear? Gerrarahia

1 Like

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
It is time these people stop paying AIT for their tarnishing Ads. It achieves nothing. If you think I am lying, ask GEJ.
...they won't take to your advice. ill-gotten wealth is never spent judiciously. It always goes with the wind.

1 Like

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by sammyj: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
I chose number 1 and 8 together !!! cry cry grin grin grin
Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by size40: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
As a Rivers man, I don't see d gain in Wike still fighting and blocking Amaechi's nomination. By d way we play politics in Nigeria, Rivers state has fallen to d opposition PDP. So if federal govt allocates more federal projects based on states that are core APC state, where will Rivers state be considering d fact that we didn't get anything from GEJ govt because of his quarrel with governor Amaechi then. Right now, the Amaexhi Which Wike is blocking his nomination is d surest way to attract one or two projects to Rivers state. Wike's quarrel with Amaechi is personal and not in best interest of Rivers people.

1 Like

Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
size40:
As a Rivers man, I don't see d gain in Wike still fighting and blocking Amaechi's nomination. By d way we play politics in Nigeria, Rivers state has fallen to d opposition PDP. So if federal govt allocates more federal projects based on states that are core APC state, where will Rivers state be considering d fact that we didn't get anything from GEJ govt because of his quarrel with governor Amaechi then. Right now, the Amaexhi Which Wike is blocking his nomination is d surest way to attract one or two projects to Rivers state. Wike's quarrel with Amaechi is personal and not in best interest of Rivers people.

Very Very Sensible post. I wish all Niger Delta people reason like you. What is most important is the development of our region. God Bless you.
Re: WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying by israel007: 11:04am On May 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy / Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari / Live On BBC Africa: Biafra Seccessionists Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.