Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here (28154 Views)

Corper Kills Big Scorpion In Ondo State (Photo) / Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) / Enugu State B'15, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
dexter1983:

Please do apply and follow d instructions therein.
Hope the schedule is not too tight so as to combine with my PPA activities(Teaching)?
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by dexter1983(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
ademasta:

Hope the schedule is not too tight so as to combine with my PPA activities(Teaching)?

If you already have a PPA...u need not apply.
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by boyo123(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
deracathy, i site u, u self just dey observe the page abi?
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
boyo123:
deracathy, i site u, u self just dey observe the page abi?

my brother wetin man go do na?
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 7:41am On Nov 23, 2015
dexter1983:

If you already have a PPA...u need not apply.
Alryt. Thanks
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Greetings to all corps members awaiting November 25th for their compulsory orientation activities! Deracathy how market now? Hope you are all good to go.
Oya let's get down to the real deal... Ikare Akoko Orientation camp... What a camp! The commanders are friendly, jovial and the environment itself is accomodating. It is advisable you go to camp a day earlier because there will be one que after the other, and some of you guys are #Ajebutters and are not used to some kinda stresses... But if u can't make it a day before, try get to camp early that day. As per the things you will need... Things like buckets, permanent markers, ID card holders will be sold to you at the gate even before entering the camp. I bot my bucket at #300, a marker goes for #100, ID card holder was also #100. After u'v gottn all these, u will join a que; abi u think say u go just enter camp like that? No o... U go join que, ManOwar and Civil defence personnels will screen you in with ur callup letters, sch ID and statement of results.... Make sure u secure a beta position on the que cos after a que is another, the earlier u are thur with one the earlier u start the next. As they are screening you thru ur credentials they are also checking ur bags; shd incase any metal e.g clipper, blade, iron spoons, knife are inside. After u have been screened in, go to the front of the auditorium and join the next que, there u will line up according to the states ur institution fall. E.g. I finished from ABU, ABU is in Kaduna state, meaning i will join the kaduna line.... Na so. The purpose of this line is just to check ur certificate or statement of result and then sign on ur callup letter. After this is step 3; the longest que ever... Join this que to get registered. U will enter into the computer room with like 5copies each of ur credentials. Ur fingerprint will be taken and u will be given ur state code...e.g 401, 312, 423, 1000...the number is serial sha. The last digit of this number is ur platoon number. I was in platoon 9 then sha. Then enter the room next to it to collect the printout of ur details. Plus about 2 forms i think, fill those forms immediately and submit before leaving there. After that, u will see a man sitting on a chair ouside that same building, he will be holding tags, go to him and tell him ur number and the man will give u ur tag(if u are number 623, the tag will also be 623). Now go back to the auditorium, get a file there, put some copies of ur credentials, u will actually be told the ones to put inside. Then you are good to go and collect ur kits from ur platoon officer. How do u knw ur platoon officer? At the auditorium, all officers wud be there sitting and the name of the platoon wud be written on cardboard in front of them. Just go there and collect ur kits. Dnt mind the jargons u filled during online registration o...they will not use it. If u are lucky, u get ur size. If u are not, na Dele Momodu size u go get o! But the most important thing is this, while on the last que(the longest que i earlier talked about) just tell maybe the person in front of u that u will be ryt back, that he or she shd master ur position for u. Get out of the que and stroll down to the hostel, get urself the best bunk, put a matrass and secure a place. That's the best o! Nothing sweet past comfort o! After u don get ur kit, kit up and join the parade. That's the tradition! But if u are tired already...wch is normal, just keep ur kit and enter mammi to flex. You will start ur own parade the next morning... U will not need upto 10 passport self... After few days in camp, u will be told to snap with ur nysc crested vest, it is compulsory, a photographer is already assigned to do that for the whole corpers but u will pay #250. The photo will be used for the final POP photo album at the end of the service year. Tho it is the soft copy that they need but after few days u will be given printed copies for ur own personel use. Na 4copies sha. The first week in camp will not be easy, while the last week will be full of fun... You are to wake up as early as 4am, cos parade starts by 5am till 7. Breakfast by 8am. Another parade by 10am...in short, u won't even have time for urself. Soldiers will just be chasing u up and down with Bigul and whistles...Their popular say is...''we make u do things even when it is against ur wish''. To charge ur phones, u will do all that in Mammi, charging a device goes for #50. There is nothing you need that you won't get at Mammi. The camp has enof water so if u are a fish, u go bath tire. Some banks will come to camp, u will register with the bank ur number falls under. Mine fell under Firstbank and i collected my acct number and ATM b4 leaving d camp. As per food thins,...food dey make sense on sundays... Any oda days na trash! If na beans dem cook, omo na die o...cos na just one spoon dem go give u. Tea go be like water... Egusi soup go be like somtin else... But mind u, i ate all my food o... Quote me 4 any
qstns!
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
As per the camp activities! Try and join these groups cos they are of great help... I was helped because of my versatility! I was the football captain for platoon 9, i was the drummer for platoon 9 cultural group and during the interplatoon cultural dance competition(majorly hosted to select the people that will represent ikare akoko cultural group) i was selected. I was the only person selected from platoon 9 to join others from other platoons. We were now 14 in number. We were the ones that represented ikare akoko camp and we were the ones that dance for the Director General of NYSC when he came. He gave us #20,000. So after the dance the coordinator asked us if there is anyone amongst us that doesn't like to be posted to Akure... Nobody talked, and we all found ourselves posted to Akure. So it helps! Even here in Akure, our CDS group is Cultural dance. So i wish you guys best of luck as i have contributed my little quota!
@Deracathy, try and quote this post with the monikers on ur thread so that everyone can benefit.
Thank you all!
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
ademasta:
Greetings to all corps members awaiting November 25th for their compulsory orientation activities! Deracathy how market now? Hope you are all good to go.
Oya let's get down to the real deal... Ikare Akoko Orientation camp... What a camp! The commanders are friendly, jovial and the environment itself is accomodating. It is advisable you go to camp a day earlier because there will be one que after the other, and some of you guys are #Ajebutters and are not used to some kinda stresses... But if u can't make it a day before, try get to camp early that day. As per the things you will need... Things like buckets, permanent markers, ID card holders will be sold to you at the gate even before entering the camp. I bot my bucket at #300, a marker goes for #100, ID card holder was also #100. After u'v gottn all these, u will join a que; abi u think say u go just enter camp like that? No o... U go join que, ManOwar and Civil defence personnels will screen you in with ur callup letters, sch ID and statement of results.... Make sure u secure a beta position on the que cos after a que is another, the earlier u are thur with one the earlier u start the next. As they are screening you thru ur credentials they are also checking ur bags; shd incase any metal e.g clipper, blade, iron spoons, knife are inside. After u have been screened in, go to the front of the auditorium and join the next que, there u will line up according to the states ur institution fall. E.g. I finished from ABU, ABU is in Kaduna state, meaning i will join the kaduna line.... Na so. The purpose of this line is just to check ur certificate or statement of result and then sign on ur callup letter. After this is step 3; the longest que ever... Join this que to get registered. U will enter into the computer room with like 5copies each of ur credentials. Ur fingerprint will be taken and u will be given ur state code...e.g 401, 312, 423, 1000...the number is serial sha. The last digit of this number is ur platoon number. I was in platoon 9 then sha. Then enter the room next to it to collect the printout of ur details. Plus about 2 forms i think, fill those forms immediately and submit before leaving there. After that, u will see a man sitting on a chair ouside that same building, he will be holding tags, go to him and tell him ur number and the man will give u ur tag(if u are number 623, the tag will also be 623). Now go back to the auditorium, get a file there, put some copies of ur credentials, u will actually be told the ones to put inside. Then you are good to go and collect ur kits from ur platoon officer. How do u knw ur platoon officer? At the auditorium, all officers wud be there sitting and the name of the platoon wud be written on cardboard in front of them. Just go there and collect ur kits. Dnt mind the jargons u filled during online registration o...they will not use it. If u are lucky, u get ur size. If u are not, na Dele Momodu size u go get o! But the most important thing is this, while on the last que(the longest que i earlier talked about) just tell maybe the person in front of u that u will be ryt back, that he or she shd master ur position for u. Get out of the que and stroll down to the hostel, get urself the best bunk, put a matrass and secure a place. That's the best o! Nothing sweet past comfort o! After u don get ur kit, kit up and join the parade. That's the tradition! But if u are tired already...wch is normal, just keep ur kit and enter mammi to flex. You will start ur own parade the next morning... U will not need upto 10 passport self... After few days in camp, u will be told to snap with ur nysc crested vest, it is compulsory, a photographer is already assigned to do that for the whole corpers but u will pay #250. The photo will be used for the final POP photo album at the end of the service year. Tho it is the soft copy that they need but after few days u will be given printed copies for ur own personel use. Na 4copies sha. The first week in camp will not be easy, while the last week will be full of fun... You are to wake up as early as 4am, cos parade starts by 5am till 7. Breakfast by 8am. Another parade by 10am...in short, u won't even have time for urself. Soldiers will just be chasing u up and down with Bigul and whistles...Their popular say is...''we make u do things even when it is against ur wish''. To charge ur phones, u will do all that in Mammi, charging a device goes for #50. There is nothing you need that you won't get at Mammi. The camp has enof water so if u are a fish, u go bath tire. Some banks will come to camp, u will register with the bank ur number falls under. Mine fell under Firstbank and i collected my acct number and ATM b4 leaving d camp. As per food thins,...food dey make sense on sundays... Any oda days na trash! If na beans dem cook, omo na die o...cos na just one spoon dem go give u. Tea go be like water... Egusi soup go be like somtin else... But mind u, i ate all my food o... Quote me 4 any
qstns!

wow
what a sunshine tale.!!

thanks dear, you are a darling.

Sunshine stream 2Kopa are we ready!!!

Morale High o
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
deracathy:

wow what a sunshine tale.!!
thanks dear, you are a darling.

Sunshine stream 2Kopa are we ready!!!
Morale High o
No be small something o... Oya make una begin dey pack things
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by Funnyafricans: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2015
ademasta:
Ademasta, Is there ATM Machine in the camp?
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by kayodefam(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2015
ademasta:
As per the camp activities! Try and join these groups cos they are of great help... I was helped because of my versatility! I was the football captain for platoon 9, i was the drummer for platoon 9 cultural group and during the interplatoon cultural dance competition(majorly hosted to select the people that will represent ikare akoko cultural group) i was selected. I was the only person selected from platoon 9 to join others from other platoons. We were now 14 in number. We were the ones that represented ikare akoko camp and we were the ones that dance for the Director General of NYSC when he came. He gave us #20,000. So after the dance the coordinator asked us if there is anyone amongst us that doesn't like to be posted to Akure... Nobody talked, and we all found ourselves posted to Akure. So it helps! Even here in Akure, our CDS group is Cultural dance. So i wish you guys best of luck as i have contributed my little quota!
@Deracathy, try and quote this post with the monikers on ur thread so that everyone can benefit.
Thank you all!
ademasta...so na my platoon u dey...nice 1...na band i dey na im no let me get tym 2 com watch ur reharsals den o...& i saw our platoon officer at oja in akure last friday...anyway wsh u d best guy...

1 Like

Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by timfex(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Ondo otondo..... Hello government cows..... I rep stream 1, just left the camp.... It was all good........... Hope to see you soon meet me on 08061533403

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by kayodefam(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2015
Funnyafricans:

Ademasta, Is there ATM Machine in the camp?
loooool...no atm o...but u fit send sm1 inside mammi to cash money 4 u in town...na 200box dem go charge u...better still e get 1 man 4 mammi wey dey sell books...im get POS...u fit cash ur money frm him...im go charge u 50box per 1000box i tink...

1 Like

Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by kayodefam(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2015
timfex:
Ondo otondo..... Hello government cows..... I rep stream 1, just left the camp.... It was all good........... Hope to see you soon meet me on 08061533403
na so...d new set of government cows are going 2 camp...lol

1 Like

Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by timfex(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2015
No ATM but there is somebody with pos or u can talk to those guys charging phone they can help you just make sure you know their stand in mammy maket

1 Like

Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by timfex(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Ademasta.... How far i also be deY CULTural group for camp from platoon 5.....

1 Like

Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by boyo123(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2015
ademasta:
qstns!
thanks bro
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by Rossy99(f): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
Procedure for ur reg in ondo no b beans ooo,for sokoto camp tinz are more easier thr,not more dan 2queue.well,tnk God for d sucex.my question is aw do dey treat nursing mothers ova thr,do dey queue and can dey finish reg in a day cos i have a sis who is in batch B posted to ondo state nd jst put to bed 2da.
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
kayodefam:

ademasta...so na my platoon u dey...nice 1...na band i dey na im no let me get tym 2 com watch ur reharsals den o...& i saw our platoon officer at oja in akure last friday...anyway wsh u d best guy...
Yes brozie... JAYJAY joOoooo

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
timfex:
Ademasta.... How far i also be deY CULTural group for camp from platoon 5.....
Wow... So we performed 2geda for the DG?
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rossy99:
Procedure for ur reg in ondo no b beans ooo,for sokoto camp tinz are more easier thr,not more dan 2queue.well,tnk God for d sucex.my question is aw do dey treat nursing mothers ova thr,do dey queue and can dey finish reg in a day cos i have a sis who is in batch B posted to ondo state nd jst put to bed 2da.
Don't tell me you read "Motherly Nursing" in sch... Lol. Ondo no be beans!
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
ademasta:
I'm already in camp
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by kayodefam(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
ademasta:
Yes brozie... JAYJAY joOoooo
yes baybaaay!...lol

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by kayodefam(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
deracathy:
I'm already in camp

seriously?...nice1..gud 4 u...abeg help me greet star boy o...
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by kayodefam(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rossy99:
i dnt knw if dey wl be gvn preferential treatment during regstrtn...but i'm sure dt dey wl release dem immediately afta d regstrtn...cos d camp isnt suitable 4 dem...
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by kayodefam(m): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Deracathy help me greet starboy...jay jay jooo...& destiny o...wish u guys d best...
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
deracathy:

I'm already in camp

Wow!!! The fear of Deracathy is the beginning of wisdom o... Ok, you knw what? You wud still be chased outside tomoro morning so that you can be screened in proper... As they are chasin u out just make sure u are very close to the gate so that u can still enter early. Best of Luck
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
See people don dey camp when me still dey slp..... Early morning things o.....
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 25, 2015
ademasta:

Wow!!! The fear of Deracathy is the beginning of wisdom o... Ok, you knw what? You wud still be chased outside tomoro morning so that you can be screened in proper... As they are chasin u out just make sure u are very close to the gate so that u can still enter early. Best of Luck
kayodefam:
Deracathy help me greet starboy...jay jay jooo...& destiny o...wish u guys d best...

My dear morale high this morning o.
Already at the gate, see long queue

don't worry if I see them
I go hail.
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 6:05am On Nov 25, 2015
deracathy:

My dear morale high this morning o. Already at the gate, see long queue

don't worry if I see them I go hail.
Oya now... I dey feel you jare
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 6:07am On Nov 25, 2015
paulosp:
See people don dey camp when me still dey slp..... Early morning things o.....
Continue sleep o... God is your strength. Deracathy come shi shirioush corper o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Best Companies To Do Nysc With: / Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.