Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Oceanic Bank Visa Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oceanic Bank Visa Cards (2652 Views)

Former MD Of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, Convicted Of Bank Fraud / Loan: Jimoh Ibrahim Pays N3bn To Oceanic Bank / Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Visa Cards by Bruce43: 10:51am On May 03, 2009
Hello fellow board members. I have been following the board for a while now until I have this question, then I decided to register.

I am a business man involved in International buying and selling. Has anybody actually used any of this VISA cards offered by Nigerian banks outside the shores of Nigeria.

I recently got myself one of this VISA cards offered by Oceanic Bank, funded it with a few hundreds of dollars, I have merchanted it online and got the approval code, but what irks me is no Nigeria ATM can process the card and as it is now, i think my fund is stuck and I dont know how reliable it will be if I happen to fund it with more money and try to use it outside the shores of Nigeria where VISA is accepted.

Moreover I cant register the card in Verified by Visa site. Pls I am confused, the bank knows next to nothing also in the features and product they are offering to their customers.

If anyone is conversant with Oceanic Bank VISA cards, please try and help.

Thanks for reading as I await your kind suggestions.
Re: Oceanic Bank Visa Cards by Bruce43: 4:14pm On May 03, 2009
Thank you for the prompt reply. I sent u an sms already.

Pls has anybody had any experience with Oceanic Visa cards, cos I was told the policy of this cards lies on the individual bank that issued them.
Dont tell me to meet the bank staff because the know next to nothing about the products they offer. I dont totally blame them though cos Credit cards is a new technology in the Nigerian Banking industry.

Thanks.
Re: Oceanic Bank Visa Cards by Smartsboy(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2009
How do i get paid online? I have been into data entry jobs online with fastecash visa debit card. I actually have some hundred dollars waiting for me. What card should i use for dat sum to be transfered to me in nigeria.
Re: Oceanic Bank Visa Cards by Bruce43: 5:39pm On May 07, 2009
Pls can anyone help me? Anyone has an Oceanic bank VISA card. I will gladly pay for any information here.

Thanks
Re: Oceanic Bank Visa Cards by mowaa: 9:35pm On May 07, 2009
What type of Oceanic Visa card do you have? If it is Visa card with the vpay logo on it, then it can only be used in Nigeria alone and can't be used online unless websites where the payment processor is a Nigerian one. Also the only bank in Nigeria that you can use to enroll your visa for the security feature " Verified By Visa" is Skye Bank Visa Int’l Card’ . but you will to call Skye bank to activate your card for this.
Re: Oceanic Bank Visa Cards by Pat2ru(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2010
Mr,come to Ogoja cross river state. I can help u. Call me on 07030735096 or patruluv@yahoo.com
Re: Oceanic Bank Visa Cards by oluwafon(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2010
Diamond visa card is cool and i have one. It has got three categories and i have seen it used severally in UK. With good bank record, you can even get fat credit on the card. You can call Dotun on 08064248778. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Becoming A Distributor Of A New Bitters Drink / Introduction To Pure Water Business / Get A Loan Of #1 Million Naira To #5 Million In Less Than 4 Hours In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.