Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Rap Battle With Kase - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Rap Battle With Kase (614 Views)

I Need To Battle With Mikuz / Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 / Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rap Battle With Kase by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
hey nairalanders drop yhur flows lemme cee this is mine d only emcee dat flows more dan ur moms mencies.

I’m trouble, you should put the bat sign in the black
sky
I could spit til rap dies and never drop a wack line Have your seven seconds of fame, I’m climbing Jack’s vine Giant shit; Andre 3k, I’m that fine I’m gritty though I still got a pretty flow I already know that this game gon’ be over by
halftime You wack guys need to tighten flows like slack lines You don’t have the gas to attack my damn mind My oral sword could overthrow the Golden Horde My quotes are so potent, they could stone the lord That’s a high sky walker, this a potent force And to my competition, know it’s my shit over
yours To me, Peter’s gates are like an open door Yet I still don’t feel no pressure at the ocean floor
and althouqh i am black they call me the new slim shady and i hope u wack emcees are happy couz i am the leader of this rap party

#kase lol i just wish i see you guys real kuz they is a monster here in mee dat allways wana kill emcees make ah see una own ama rate it
3 = low
6 = hmm
12 = amazing
Leqqo
Re: Rap Battle With Kase by GIYAZZ(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
6) Hmmmm
Cc; Liricyst Grayline Jigsawkillah Obesemf Jreyez Elymaxiimus Ibime Mikuz

1 Like

Re: Rap Battle With Kase by jreyez(m): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Rap Battle With Kase by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Deminem3d:
hey nairalanders drop yhur flows lemme cee this is mine d only emcee dat flows more dan ur moms mencies.

I’m trouble, you should put the bat sign in the black
sky
I could spit til rap dies and never drop a wack line Have your seven seconds of fame, I’m climbing Jack’s vine Giant shit; Andre 3k, I’m that fine I’m gritty though I still got a pretty flow I already know that this game gon’ be over by
halftime You wack guys need to tighten flows like slack lines You don’t have the gas to attack my damn mind My oral sword could overthrow the Golden Horde My quotes are so potent, they could stone the lord That’s a high sky walker, this a potent force And to my competition, know it’s my shit over
yours To me, Peter’s gates are like an open door Yet I still don’t feel no pressure at the ocean floor
and althouqh i am black they call me the new slim shady and i hope u wack emcees are happy couz i am the leader of this rap party

#kase lol i just wish i see you guys real kuz they is a monster here in mee dat allways wana kill emcees make ah see una own ama rate it
3 = low
6 = hmm
12 = amazing
Leqqo
yeah, but first I wanna see you rate this sh1t you did
Re: Rap Battle With Kase by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
yeah, but first I wanna see you rate this sh1t you did
you rate it laa

(1) (Reply)

Love Good Music??? / . / Rap Contest!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.