Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (31104 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? / She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 16, 2009
na2day?:

go collect ur money back, dem don do u 419, na igob-made dem sell u tongue tongue tongue
Who is selling cold?
I'd buy am kia kia b4 another woman does grin grin grin

dapsycool:

Norin do you, goodluck to the someone wink wink but if the someone is one of them noise maker on NL angry, pls overdose him with rat poison tongue tongue, I can do better grin grin
About my pix, i got one in my profile. cool
ON NL?? grin grin

Which someone sef? undecided tongue I said I already got one to give me the brotherly love, thanks tongue tongue tongue

Nice pix wink wink
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 11:57pm On May 16, 2009
na2day?:

go collect ur money back, dem don do u 419, na igob-made dem sell u  tongue tongue tongue
Guy.in as much as i hate to say this because it's not much of a big deal, i reside in the UK.& for ur info i'm a bonafide igbo boy & proud of it.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 12:03am On May 17, 2009
FL Gators:

ON NL?? grin grin

Which someone sef? undecided tongue I said I already got one to give me the brotherly love, thanks tongue tongue tongue

Nice pix wink wink

I withdraw my brotherly love from you angry angry
and who is this boy man from NL? His identity is needed wink
By the way, tell your two children (na2day and cold) to go to bed, that mummy(you) and daddy(me) are discussing important matter grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by na2day2(m): 12:03am On May 17, 2009
@ FL Gators

i meant they sold him a fake camera, u need to go brush up ur pidgin, florida don spoil u finish  angry angry angry

cold:

Guy.in as much as i hate to say this because it's not much of a big deal, i reside in the UK.& for ur info i'm a bonafide igbo boy & proud of it.

UK no get fake products? bros, take am easy oooo. as per u being igbo, that one na easy guess, i can see the pounded yam on ur face, which led to my 1st comment to u  grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

@ FL Gators

i meant they sold him a fake camera, u need to go brush up ur pidgin, florida don spoil u finish  angry angry angry

UK no get fake products? bros, take am easy oooo. as per u being igbo, that one na easy guess, i can see the pounded yam on ur face, which led to my 1st comment to u  grin grin grin grin
Y do u kip procastinating? just upload ur pix wit ur HD camera & put me to shame.& oh did i mention i'm still in the runnin for the clothing contract out of 36 we're just 6 left.Just because i had the nerve to run, u can do same too by lettin us see those well structured abs wink
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

@ FL Gators

Actually, na NL teach me pidgin. . . .so, na NL spoil me tongue tongue tongue

dapsycool:

I withdraw my brotherly love from you angry angry
and who is this boy man from NL? His identity is needed wink
By the way, tell your two children (na2day and cold) to go to bed, that mummy(you) and daddy(me) are discussing important matter grin grin grin
LOL, which identity?

Why you dey withdraw am na? sad sad Right now when I need it the most sad

oYA, NA2DAY?, go and sleep. Mommy, daddy, and big bro Cold needs to discuss grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by na2day2(m): 12:13am On May 17, 2009
cold:

Y do u kip procastinating? just upload ur pix wit ur HD camera & put me to shame.& oh did i mention i'm still in the runnin for the clothing contract out of 36 we're just 6 left.Just because i had the nerve to run, u can do same too by lettin us see those well structured abs wink

i am a very humble guy, i dont like disgracing ppl, thats why i dont want to put u to shame  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

@ dapsycool

i bin dey support u, but i can easily change my loyalty ooo  angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

i am a very humble guy, i dont like disgracing ppl, thats why i dont want to put u to shame  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Guy go sleep abeg,u just elevated cowardice to a new level angry

Seun wat is happenin?the reply button has suddenly disappeared
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by na2day2(m): 12:21am On May 17, 2009
cold:

Guy go sleep abeg,u just elevated cowardice to a new level angry

just following in ur foot steps that's all tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 12:25am On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

@ dapsycool

i bin dey support u, but i can easily change my loyalty ooo  angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy I dey ya back kampe, I beg no change loyalty o grin grin grin

FL Gators:

LOL, which identity?

Why you dey withdraw am na? sad sad Right now when I need it the most sad

oYA, NA2DAY?, go and sleep. Mommy, daddy, and big bro Cold needs to discuss grin grin

I need to know who'd bin doing my job, so I need the person's identification info. angry
I no withdraw again, i'm all yours body and soul cheesy cheesy dont be surprised if you see me by ur door soon  cool
pls leave na2day o, na my padi  cool cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2009
dapsycool:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I dey ya back kampe, I beg no change loyalty o grin grin grin
I need to know who'd bin doing my job, so I need the person's identification info. angry
I no withdraw again, i'm all yours body and soul cheesy cheesy dont be surprised if you see me by ur door soon cool
pls leave na2day o, na my padi cool cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 18, 2009
@Uche2nna

Why you dey bring this topic up again eh?

So you want me to admit that I'm scared of you abi? tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by mamae(f): 3:27pm On May 26, 2009
the reason why girls fear  handsome guys is the fact that they might loss them very often, but they have forgotten that gud thing is not meant for one person.  tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by paparazii(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2009
guy abeg change ur mirror 4 ur house,na him dey decieve u tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by angelgirl1(f): 4:16pm On May 26, 2009
I am guilty as charged. For me personally it is like a ticket to drama/heartache/yousawitcoming-ville. I mean he is attractive so of course he has women chasing him, so already you better be ready for competition. And at the same time you think that this guy is that good-looking he must be a ladies man. So it is like women prejudge these guys based on the likely reactions they have in society to their good looks. I think also that sometimes not always but sometimes girls don't feel good about themselves and automatically think "this good-looking man is interested in me!" and they think naw couldn't be and suspect that either he is playing around with them, or that he is just wanting friendship and they are mistaken. I imagine that I have missed out on a lot of good men by prejudging them in that fashion.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by na2day2(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2009
mamae:

the reason why girls fear  handsome guys is the fact that they might loss them very often, but they have forgotten that gud thing is not meant for one person.  tongue

thank u o jare, there is love in sharing grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Shentz(f): 8:16pm On May 26, 2009
Always wondered myself?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by na2day2(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2009
*Shentz*:

Always wondered myself?

wonder no more, for just $199.99 i will explain this mystery to u grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by sley4life(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2009
They go for money instead. Sometimes look dont matter to them
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by mamae(f): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2009
na2day?:

thank u o jare, there is love in sharing grin grin grin grin
can you share your personal property with anybody especially your wife
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by sweetpie23: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2009
every woman love a cute guy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by na2day2(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2009
mamae:

can you share your personal property with anybody especially your wife

like i said, there is love in sharing grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Loveme23(f): 1:38am On Feb 05, 2010
u r sure u r not a player?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by tachi(f): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2010
methinks its cos cute guys have a higher number of chics(mostly cute too) hanging around them, and well, its all about probability(remember the math thingy?).

The more the number around him, the more likely he'd cheat on u or decide to find himself a 'cuter' girl.

And where will that leave her? so she runs instead to a less fine guy who don't have as many chics around him, and mathematically too, will have less chances of cheating.

methinks,
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by amaikama(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2011
@poster since u said u are nice guy, u don't have ani problem, tell God wat u nid and he will surely give u ur heart desire, ani woman who fall in love with u just cause u are cute! she is not in love with u at all, wat if u are not cute,does tat mean u cannot be loved

Finally, i will advice u to run away from ani woman who will love u for ur looks, cause looks will never last and she will eventually get tired of it and start to look for another cute looks,

Just go to God and lay ur petition at his feet and u will be surprise at wat he will bring at u,

have a bless relationship with God by ur side,
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Longlife01(m): 4:54am On Jan 21, 2011
You prettie dude, !!! thou its seems u not lucky! i guess.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by frankstar1: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2011
Its a personal thing, i think its more a case of self worth, God created us to appreciate beauty and goodlooks.
Most of the elegant people u find around u are masked with a pretencious look of confidence and aura
but are actually burdened with a great deal of inferiority complex,
ITS HER INDIRECT WAY OF SURPRESSING HER WEAKNESS grin so she becomes egocentric and snubbish.It also happens to guys who are highly intelligent or highly influential or guys with a great charisma.
So cute guys u gonna be down to earth with these ladies,lower ur frequency or u will scare them away. undecided

vice versa.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by sqlerror: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2011
t
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Youngpo413: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
charminme:
Most of them are PLAYERS!

na true o,they get pusy on a plater of gold.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Youngpo413: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
surface:
ugly babes for ugly guys embarassed embarassed embarassed

ugly babes still dey find cute guys o,shey na only sabi better thing?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Jewelbaby01(f): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Well, I have a cute guy, we both are scared of loosing eachother. Just one thing keeps us going, TRUST! He's super cute and I am too. No doubt, most of them are players cos they have every girl at their beck and call, but there are still good and faithful ones, just look well before you leap
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
dem no like cute guys wey no get money grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / 5 Qualities Of A Wife / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.