Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Now Available In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Now Available In Nigeria (1727 Views)

Etisalat 4G Now On...... / Wiko’s Slimmest Smartphone, Wiko Highway Pure 4g Now Available In Nigeria / Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Now Available In Nigeria by daremarvell: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
You can now get the Tecno Camon C5 on Jumia Nigeria
Introduction
The Tecno Camon C5 (a.k.a Tecno Camon5) is an affordable Android smartphone described as the first from its maker to feature 4G LTE connectivity. In a sense, the phone is a stripped-down version of the Camon C8 coming with a 5-inch display, lower storage and a less-powerful but still capable battery.

Build and Screen
In terms of looks, Tecno Camon C5 does not differ significantly from its bigger cousin. It shows off a slim design at a thickness of 8.6 millimetres and has a metallic-looking frame.
The smartphone features a 5-inch touchscreen, compared to Tecno Camon8's 5.5-inch display. But given that Tecno Camon C5 has similar HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels as the other device, its display should offer sharper colours.
Camera and Storage
The cameras on Tecno Camon C5 are less powerful than the ones found on its big brother. It has an 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash offering great shot-taking capability, at least on paper.
There is also a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for manageable selfies. Tecno Camon5 has lower inbuilt storage of 8 GB, which should still be enough for the needs of some users. A microSD card slot allows you add more storage memory.

Performance and OS
The Tecno Camon C5 is seemingly decked out to render the same level of performance as the Camon8 with a quad-core processor provided. The chip, which is also clocked at 1.3 GHz, is paired with 1 GB of RAM to enable you enjoy decent performance and responsiveness.
The device stands apart from numerous other
Tecno phones in terms of OS, with Android 5.0 Lollipop running the show.

Miscellaneous Specs
Tecno Camon C5 boasts 4G LTE support, to allow users enjoy super-fast data speeds. It has dual-SIM feature to enable you carry two SIM cards at the same time.
The Tecno Camon C5 is equipped with a 2500mAh battery, which represents a good deal based on the phone's screen size. Connectivity options include microUSB, Bluetooth, 3G and Wi-Fi.

1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Now Available In Nigeria by Baadal(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
daremarvell:
You can now get the Tecno Camon C5 on Jumia Nigeria
What of Camon C8?It should be available with 2GB RAM and LTE 4G

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Now Available In Nigeria by daremarvell: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 for your order placement on Jumia Nigeria. The price is N23,999
Re: Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Now Available In Nigeria by Chopstaff10: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Drop the jumia link wanna check it out
Re: Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Now Available In Nigeria by Marksule(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chopstaff10:
Drop the jumia link wanna check it out
search it on website
Re: Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Now Available In Nigeria by Youngpo413: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Error
Re: Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Now Available In Nigeria by magaliyu(f): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Gionee m3 mini is better than this crab, with 4g, 4000mah, otg, Android 5.1,

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Now Available In Nigeria by Baadal(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
magaliyu:
Gionee m3 mini is better than this crab, with 4g, 4000mah, otg, Android 5.1,
i have two days old Gionee M3 mini for sale incase you're interested...going for gionee M5 now
Re: Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Now Available In Nigeria by augster(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
daremarvell:
Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 for your order placement on Jumia Nigeria. The price is N23,999
Good afternoon. Pls I need your help with something. How can I get to you? I'm currently not on whatsapp
Re: Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Now Available In Nigeria by Famolove(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Baadal:

i have two days old Gionee M3 mini for sale incase you're interested...going for gionee M5 now
how much is it I need d pone

and I hope is still good sha

(1) (Reply)

Help M Addicted To The 8ball Pool Game!! / .. / Airtel The Rogue Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.