Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

How To Grow Taller - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Grow Taller (9311 Views)

How Much Did You Grow Taller After 18 / How To Grow Taller? / STRETCHING EXCERCISES THAT CAN MAKE U GROW TALLER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Grow Taller by Rukkydelta(f): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good day I'm 16 years old currently 5'65ft tall. I really want to know the ways that I can grow taller, I just want to be atleast 6.0ft tall
Re: How To Grow Taller by Wackyrichy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol, doing this for the ladies, eat beans atleast 4 times in a day for 3 months, thank me later...
Re: How To Grow Taller by DuchessLily(f): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Do what the tortoise told the fish to do grin

Thank me later
Re: How To Grow Taller by Rukkydelta(f): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wackyrichy:
Lol, doing this for the ladies, eat beans atleast 4 times in a day for 3 months, thank me later...
hmmmmm
Re: How To Grow Taller by Wackyrichy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rukkydelta:
hmmmmm
ok, if thats a little difficult, do what the tortoise told d fish to do as duchesslily advised.
Re: How To Grow Taller by Rukkydelta(f): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wackyrichy:
ok, if thats a little difficult, do what the tortoise told d fish to do as duchesslily advised.
thanks anyway
Re: How To Grow Taller by Wackyrichy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rukkydelta:
thanks anyway
u are welcome... Always ready to be of help.
Re: How To Grow Taller by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Good day I'm 16 years old currently 5'65ft tall. I really want to know the ways that I can grow taller, I just want to be atleast 6.0ft tall
come on rukky,u ar stil just 16,u stil got lik 6 mur years to grow.we as human don't stop getin taller til wen we 22.so babe don't worry,b4 u get to 22 u for don b chika ike.bt also eat beans it works also.cheers.

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Taller by Rukkydelta(f): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2015
adajiboyy:
come on rukky,u ar stil just 16,u stil got lik 6 mur years to grow.we as human don't stop getin taller til wen we 22.so babe don't worry,b4 u get to 22 u for don b chika ike.bt also eat beans it works also.cheers.
thanks dear
Re: How To Grow Taller by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2015
Rukkydelta:
thanks dear
na.u welcome anytime.wen u get tyaller don't forget to share ur story that a guy in nairaland was part of ur success story ooo.nd for ur info,am 6 ft 3.lik tall.its a good filin sha,just dat u get trouble getin a good long trousers.bt its all good.cheers.
Re: How To Grow Taller by Rukkydelta(f): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
adajiboyy:
na.u welcome anytime.wen u get tyaller don't forget to share ur story that a guy in nairaland was part of ur success story ooo.nd for ur info,am 6 ft 3.lik tall.its a good filin sha,just dat u get trouble getin a good long trousers.bt its all good.cheers.

Thanks dear for your advise, i have increased by 0.5 inches
Re: How To Grow Taller by manitobor(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Thanks dear for your advise, i have increased by 5 inches
Just like that? In just 3 months? So you're now 5 feet 11 inches. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Taller by Rukkydelta(f): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
manitobor:

Just like that? In just 3 months? So you're now 5 feet 11 inches. Congrats!

Sorry,i made a mistake, i meant 0.5 inches
Re: How To Grow Taller by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Thanks dear for your advise, i have increased by 0.5 inches
are u kidding me.increases by 0.5 inch wow that's really cool.happy for u.add more beans to ur system b4 december u mite even add 3 inch.add me on wasapp 09090260237.
Re: How To Grow Taller by manitobor(m): 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Sorry,i made a mistake, i meant 0.5 inches

Oh ok, 0.5 inches is quite remarkable. If you can continue at that rate you might just reach your target in no time. 6 feet is too much for a girl though. Except you're looking to be a model.
Re: How To Grow Taller by Rukkydelta(f): 6:13am On Jan 21, 2016
adajiboyy:
are u kidding me.increases by 0.5 inch wow that's really cool.happy for u.add more beans to ur system b4 december u mite even add 3 inch.add me on wasapp 09090260237.
Re: How To Grow Taller by Rukkydelta(f): 6:15am On Jan 21, 2016
manitobor:

Oh ok, 0.5 inches is quite remarkable. If you can continue at that rate you might just reach your target in no time. 6 feet is too much for a girl though. Except you're looking to be a model.

To me is not too much
Re: How To Grow Taller by manitobor(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:

To me is not too much

Okay, you have two years to work on it. By eighteen years of age you won't be able to grow further.
Re: How To Grow Taller by Rukkydelta(f): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2016
manitobor:

Okay, you have two years to work on it. By eighteen years of age you won't be able to grow further.

That's not applicable to everyone. I have seen alot of people above 18 that still increase in height mostly males. But before 18 i'll but 6ft by the grace of God
Re: How To Grow Taller by Krasid(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:

That's not applicable to everyone. I have seen alot of people above 18 that still increase in height mostly males. But before 18 i'll but 6ft by the grace of God
Most girls stop growing at 18 while boys stop between 20/21.
Re: How To Grow Taller by MRAbudant(m): 12:09am On Jan 22, 2016
Rukkydelta:

To me is not too much

why do you want to grow taller?
5ft6 is acceptable for a female, 6ft is considered too much for a girl in Nigeria, having in mind that, short men might feel inferior and intimidated by your height, you will easily tower above most people you encounter as people in your region are not that tall.
Re: How To Grow Taller by Rukkydelta(f): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
MRAbudant:

why do you want to grow taller?
5ft6 is acceptable for a female, 6ft is considered too much for a girl in Nigeria, having in mind that, short men might feel inferior and intimidated by your height, you will easily tower above most people you encounter as people in your region are not that tall.

Everyone with his/her own desire. I just have this obsession about height.
And how do you come about the saying that people in my region are not that tall ?
Re: How To Grow Taller by MRAbudant(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Everyone with his/her own desire. I just have this obsession about height.
And how do you come about the saying that people in my region are not that tall ?

I am from the south, I am well knowledgeable about various physique of individuals there, esp, the 'riverine-area' people who are very short.
and for the record, I am above 6ft tall and almost above most people I come across.
Try and curtail your obsession for height, because in Nigeria, most people are below average height (5'10ft).
Re: How To Grow Taller by Rukkydelta(f): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
MRAbudant:

I am from the south, I am well knowledgeable about various physique of individuals there, esp, the 'riverine-area' people who are very short.
and for the record, I am above 6ft tall and almost above most people I come across.
Try and curtail your obsession for height, because in Nigeria, most people are below average height (5'10ft).

thank you
Re: How To Grow Taller by MRAbudant(m): 1:40am On Jan 24, 2016
Rukkydelta:
thank you
You are welcome, how is your studies?
Re: How To Grow Taller by Rukkydelta(f): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2016
MRAbudant:
You are welcome, how is your studies?
going fine
Re: How To Grow Taller by frakdon(m): 12:32am On Feb 07, 2016
Rukkydelta:
I'm 16 years old
16?
Re: How To Grow Taller by Rukkydelta(f): 12:39am On Feb 07, 2016
frakdon:
16?
Yeah, surprised right ?
Re: How To Grow Taller by frakdon(m): 12:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Yeah, surprised right ?
that's an understatement...
And you talking, with authority,with confidence and mind of your own. Its amazing.
Re: How To Grow Taller by Rukkydelta(f): 12:46am On Feb 07, 2016
frakdon:
that's an understatement...
And you talking, with authority,with confidence and mind of your own. Its amazing.
lol..........please i don't like excessive complements
Re: How To Grow Taller by frakdon(m): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Rukkydelta:

lol..........please i don't like excessive complements
well, you deserve such complements..
Re: How To Grow Taller by Rukkydelta(f): 12:49am On Feb 07, 2016
frakdon:
well, you deserve such complements..
Alright, thanks dear.....good night

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18 Health Benefits Of Ofada/brown Rice. / Smokers Are Liable To Die / Postinor 10 Tab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.