Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here (9369 Views)

No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC / Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? / Where Were You Posted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by uramus: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2015
beldammy1990:
pls how will I go about redeployment cant stat in kano

the procedure starts in camp. you have to report to camp. it is in the camp that you will be informed on what to do. But as it stands now and with the current reforms in mobilisation I dont think redeployment will work. That not withstanding, come with the necessary documents. thanks
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by Odaz: 7:30am On Oct 23, 2015
Kano stream 1!!!
That's where I did my NCE

Guyz pls go with ur pull over'/ Sweaters / Jacket cuz it is getting cold there I guess. from now till February I guess!!
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by olamds(m): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2015
KANO COPPERS .....DROP UR NUMBER FOR Our Whatsapp Group For Necessary Infomation....... Am OLAMIDE (SOLAMDS CONCEPTS) from Lautech.......Posted to Kano stream 2..... I just create whatsapp Group for us ....My number is ...07061279304.....Can't wait to visit Kano.... Pls I love Business.

1 Like

Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by Heartoface(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2015
08030900447 pls add to what's app group
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by ladiesmirror(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
yea bro

Pls I will need Ur help pls......
this my number...
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by mdgreen(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2015
For those of you posted to kano congrats welcome to second largest commercial city. Am a serving corper in kano and am here to help. So drop ur QST ND I will try as much as possible to answer them. Once again welcome to kano. I was posted from abj to kano. At first I was not please with the posting but rite now am happy been here. because I was posted to one of the village in kano and I never have problem with that because I have time to do other business. Pls we have a WhatsApp group for all kano corper. If you are interested indicate and I will add u to the group welcome to kano. Karaye s waiting for u all. Cheers
The last group for batch A corper
https://www.nairaland.com/2284664/kano-batch-lets-meet-here
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by McLinczzy: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2015
goziesindy:
kano all the way....stream 11
stream 2 08133434915. Coming from lagos abeg lests talk on what's app pls
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by morsadh(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2015
Kano Stream II, If there is any WhatsApp group, pls add this no.

Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by holwadamilolah(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2015
Kano Stream. 2. -..
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by tblaq: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2015
If u re posted to kano congratulations...but incase u guys need any information feel free to contact me,born and raise in kano and am also a serving corp member in kano metropolis!!! 08098706001
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2015
Ain't no girls corper posted to kano? sad I am from kano, abehg holla me if you are one so I can help
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by goziesindy: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2015
pls add me to d whatapp group i represent kano stream 2
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by goziesindy: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2015
pls add me to d whatapp group i represent kano stream 2 08022313420
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by ladiesmirror(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2015
mdgreen:
For those of you posted to kano congrats welcome to second largest commercial city. Am a serving corper in kano and am here to help. So drop ur QST ND I will try as much as possible to answer them. Once again welcome to kano. I was posted from abj to kano. At first I was not please with the posting but rite now am happy been here. because I was posted to one of the village in kano and I never have problem with that because I have time to do other business. Pls we have a WhatsApp group for all kano corper. If you are interested indicate and I will add u to the group welcome to kano. Karaye s waiting for u all. Cheers

add me up pls..........08066241521
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by lawmercy: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Abi kano ti safe ni? God help us
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by SogoLee: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Simply add me on watsapp group Kano stream 2....07030971848....my friend serve in Kano last year, he told Kano is the best place to be for nysc.....fun lodaing......
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by SogoLee: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2015
Whoever create that group should add all our numbers up and lets share one or two things among us.
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by nendagreen: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2015
@mdgreen add 07030461722 for d wassap grp.. tnx

mdgreen:
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by medexico(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2015
mdgreen:

please drop your number let's talk.

but is sweater allowed?
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by kolin4ril99(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
For those who have been posted to Kano, i can boldly tell you that Kano is a nice place , which i believe you will enjoy.

I'm a 15A Corp member currently serving in Kano.
Kano is a state with 44 local government , with about 8 local govt in the Kano town ; this includes : Nasarawa, Tarauni, Fagge, Dala, KMC, Gwale. Etc
The orientation camp is in Kusala Dam, Karaye local govt. It is out of the main town.

For people that will be coming on the camp opening day, u may not need to enter d kano town.

Use d wise method of Alighting at Corner Dangora which is an easy access to Karaye.
(This is for those coming by bus from south west, south east or south south. Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Zaria .etc)

However you may wish to come over before the camp opening day; if u are in this category, the RCCF(Redeemed Christian Corpers Fellowship) corpers lodge is open for you.

If u also wish to stay in the houss after the orientation camp , the house is open.

The address is : 1b, Marhaba Cinema Road, Farm Centre, Tarauni Kano..

The house phone number is: 08035896200

Or contact me personally on : 07032646103. Kolawole
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by Thejessica: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Is anyone going to Kano from Asaba in stream 2?
Does anyone know how many hours it is from Asaba to Kano by road?
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by mdgreen(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hello guys sorry for not responding to your message I just close from my ppa. Let me start by saying kano is a good place to be, cool your temper. I have many corper members from Batch A. Who will be waiting for you in camp. I have guys like mojoyin, Thompson, myself mdgreen or ochos, olash, and many more to mention. Just add my number on what's app and indicate interest let me join you to the group. You can now ask all what you want to know. 08067870353
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by mdgreen(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hello guys sorry for not responding to your message I just close from my ppa. Let me start by saying kano is a good place to be, cool your temper. I have many corper members from batch A. Who will be waiting for you in camp. I have guys like mojoyin, Thompson, myself mdgreen or ochos, olash, and many more to mention. Just add my number on what's app and indicate interest let me join you to the group. You can now ask all what you want to know. 08067870353.
Also get kano map from our group page

Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by 123456abc: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
While in camp, start preparing for the Job market....attempt Recruitment Aptitude Tests Online, see your scores and solutions -

Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by roqrules04(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kano Stream 1....

Add me up to the whatsapp group:

Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by roqrules04(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
kolin4ril99:
For those who have been posted to Kano, i can boldly tell you that Kano is a nice place , which i believe you will enjoy.

I'm a 15A Corp member currently serving in Kano.
Kano is a state with 44 local government , with about 8 local govt in the Kano town ; this includes : Nasarawa, Tarauni, Fagge, Dala, KMC, Gwale. Etc
The orientation camp is in Kusala Dam, Karaye local govt. It is out of the main town.

For people that will be coming on the camp opening day, u may not need to enter d kano town.

Use d wise method of Alighting at Corner Dangora which is an easy access to Karaye.
(This is for those coming by bus from south west, south east or south south. Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Zaria .etc)

However you may wish to come over before the camp opening day; if u are in this category, the RCCF(Redeemed Christian Corpers Fellowship) corpers lodge is open for you.

If u also wish to stay in the houss after the orientation camp , the house is open.

The address is : 1b, Marhaba Cinema Road, Farm Centre, Tarauni Kano..

The house phone number is: 08035896200

Or contact me personally on : 07032646103. Kolawole

Does the RCCF corpers Lodge comes with a Price Tag? For those that come before the camp openes
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by beldammy1990: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Add me 08164196952 ,kano stream 1
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by uwemetok(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kano Stream 2...08035208721
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by roqrules04(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Will they allow us to enter camp on Tuesday??
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by uwemetok(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Here is the group for Kano PCMs B'15... Kindly Send a Message to 08035208721 (Uwemetok) with Your Name and you will be added ASAP

1 Share

Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by MSBPUMPIN(m): 1:09am On Oct 24, 2015
12month:
kano stream 2 how is the movement from lag

also moving from Lagos stream 2- 09091718149

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Team Jigawa Batch B 2015 Stream 1 / NYSC Registration Guide For Married Women- List Of All Documents Needed To Apply / JOIN THIS WHATSAPP GROUP FOR NYSC BATCH 'C'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.