Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd (109015 Views)

"If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" / See What You Should Give Her When Next She Asks For An Iphone6 [picture] / When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Domwiz4all(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
AfroKnight:
Who enjoys it after the 2nd round anyway? The body needs rest after a round. Plenty of it. Ladies, please be considerate.
True talk

1 Like

Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Thunday16(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
It's guys like this that brag about how manly they are. grin grin
That's why the babe want him to prove his worth.
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by KelvinC1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
I have an issue..
I always have erection even after several penetration.. E go still stand straight and strong.. What do I do? help.. She always keep coming around
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by yettymade(f): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
smsshola:

u av to be a member if not u can't make comment or post a topic of ur own.
u b ode
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Blingblings(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
I dey go 5 rounds no be beans...
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
ZYZZA:
When the real alpha comes don't run back here to complain o
Till then
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by pbs4real(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
MissAssy:

Till then
U that will run or cry for help,u jez dey make mouth undecided
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Pinkybush: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
To me, I even ask for the third round and more. undecided. No dullinz!
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by ZYZZA: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
MissAssy:

Till then
as there is no way too prove it you are forming james bone cheesy
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Xynthialuvy(f): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
vsaintchigs:
please wats the yoruba word for ode
. U mean a hunter?
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Sultanchidi(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
vsaintchigs:
c dat guy own pass ode, d guy na junkie
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by opedaydydx9(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
vsaintchigs:
ode does not have a yoruba meaning.... U got me laffing ode
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
It is not too much if you are a healthy guy. Excepting you want to tell me you are sick. I have done more before. It weakens the body but you can always do that and refresh your system with the necessary vitamins. I think 7 is possible and it depends on the age and health of the boy or man.
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Saay1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
uncleUPRIGHT:
Third round of what?

but u are not a kid
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by newspostng(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Why won't she ask for 3rd round when the guy bragged about his strength before they got started? grin cheesy

i think i like this pinkbarbie....i guess we are sexxxxxxxxxually compatible...i have been looking for ladies who can ask for this over and over again, most i have seen barely makes it to first round
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by boyskola(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
And who says dat is d look on my own personal face after d 2nd round God 4bid me looking lik dat even after d fourth round.......as long as shes nt tired,am also available 4 her..............it will only cost me PEAk MiLK. After d 7th round
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by timmycris(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
pls how do u count the rounds?
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by sonssyo: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
nacosprof:
where are those ladies that will able & willing to go 3-4rounds,.she secretly alert me via my mobile 09032656369,..i believe in action n't empty brag.

this is serious
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
timmycris:
pls how do u count the rounds?
I think what he means by rounds is number of orgasm during intimacy. Perhaps the OP is trying to conceal it from juvenile posters.
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
@ lurlah2014...& aminat...mi jst need them as appetizer b4 looking for re-enforcement @ 7 rounds.
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by timmycris(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
all4naija:
I think what he means by rounds is number of orgasm during intimacy. Perhaps the OP is trying to conceal it from juvenile posters.
Tanx
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by prisiluv(f): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
vsaintchigs:
grin grin grin Y evils bros?
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by jbichene(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
smsshola:

u av to be a member if not u can't make comment or post a topic of ur own. Login as a new member register ur user name then u can contribute.

Anyway welcome on board.
bros am shocked ,in short cold catch ,what u have just done qualifies to be a basket mouth Joke ,"pls how do I comment " and you are giving him a would be solution !!!!!? , I can just help but to wonder want u think u read before giving advi
se , help; comment
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by jbichene(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
smsshola:

u av to be a member if not u can't make comment or post a topic of ur own. Login as a new member register ur user name then u can contribute.

Anyway welcome on board.
bros am shocked ,in short cold catch ,what u have just done qualifies to be a basket mouth Joke ,"pls how do I comment " and you are giving him a would be solution !!!!!? , I can't
just help but to wonder what u think u read before giving advi
se , help; comment
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
ZYZZA:
as there is no way too prove it you are forming james bone cheesy
Yea, there's no way to prove that
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
pbs4real:
U that will run or cry for help,u jez dey make mouth undecided
Maybe you will b the 1 dt will cry for help
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
MissAssy:

I heard Nigerians don't practice safe sex though.
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
MissAssy:
Thats what you get when you claim alpha on the game
cheesy
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Orikinla(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
The bloke must be a weakling.
Real men go the extra mile.
4 hours long is possible.
6pm - 10pm and resumed at 5am.
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by pbs4real(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
MissAssy:

chai! grin see wetin faceless forum dey cause, like say I knw u now, I for don start to they process ur runz shapaly cheesy anyways we fit meet one day
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Ijahkk(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mehnnnnnn !
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by wizsolzy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
faith551:
I never knew you wear rugby kit to bed undecided

Lol abeg faith no kill me with laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? / Please, Who Can Solve This Puzzle? / Oladee, Boy On The Viral 'crying Head Sticker' Explains What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.