Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,222 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:50 AM

Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here (10596 Views)

Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 / Report From All Nysc Camp B15 Stream 1. / Osun B15 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by Petermarshal(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2015
I was duly deployed 2 adamawa stream II but redeployment is not negotiable. Am in benue, connect me thru 07066138353
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by jaygem(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2015
Petermarshal:
I was duly deployed 2 adamawa stream II but redeployment is not negotiable. Am in benue, connect me thru 07066138353
you sound so sure...can u tell us why?
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by Anubiri(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2015
sorry I just modified this page...snd Afro G a message on watzapp so I can add you to our group for easy info. ..or drop ur watzapp contacts here I will add u automatically. .
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2015
rammytt:

It's normal to think dat way. At least two-third of us felt d same way whn we were posted to Adamawa. She shld discard wht newspapers r sayin abt Adamawa (highly exaggeratd), North east is nt bad. Although BH r striking in some places in Adamawa (remote villages) n no corp members r there.. Wht if she deferd dis one n got Bornu in d next mobilization ? Hw long wil she wait to get her state of choice? I ve a friend dat ws posted to Bauchi (C 14) but deferd it n reapplied (A15) n got Adamawa. I wil advise her to do her 3wks in camp n den redeploy. Moreover, Taraba state is very safe n dat's y u guys r camping der.
thank you my dear,God bless u, pls where wld she report to? Is it adamawa or taraba? Or wld she report to adamawa first den taraba later ...
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by Anubiri(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2015
we are now on watzapp fr easy info. ...watzapp contact:07031062129. ...
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by mastasam(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2015
pls any nairalander posted to Adamawa should feel free to come down for his orientation. I am available at all times to render every assistance to you n also to inform u dat I work with nysc here in Adamawa state so feel free cos you have a family member here n u r free to contact me on 08034626819. wish u d best.
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by JohnsonNob12: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2015
Add me to the whatsapp, 08137364584, i'm posted to Adamawa
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by mastasam(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2015
Anubiri:
u cn redeploy to any state of ur choice but dat will be after camp
pls note redeployment on security reason is not to any state four choice BT to any state secured eg u can apply to go to ebonyi but to be redeployed to sokoto Kebbi Niger Oyo Benue etc
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by rammytt(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
thank you my dear,God bless u, pls where wld she report to? Is it adamawa or taraba? Or wld she report to adamawa first den taraba later ...

U r welcome. Amen, thanks... No nid of goin to Adamawa. Camp wil b opened a day or two before d D-day. She shld report at Taraba (camp) n apply for relocation while in camp. Once her applicatn is granted (usually at d end of camping), she can then proceed to her new state frm camp without goin to Adamawa.
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by mastasam(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2015
rammytt:
Congratulations prospective corp members. U guys shld create BBM channel or whatapp group, trust me it wil help. Also d OP shld change d topic to sometin simple like "NYSC /Adamawa 15B PCMs let's meet here". Adamawa is relatively calm n it's a nice place to be. I won't talk any one into stayin/redeployin, it's best whn d decision is urs. If you gat any question, post it here on nairaland n I wil surely get bk to u.. AD/15A corp member, currently serving in Yola.
pls rammytt where r u serving in Adamawa
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by mastasam(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2015
Tifefosho5:
I was posted to Adamawa...camp is in taraba...I just hope to redeploy after camp...pls how far is taraba from lagos?
Lagos to jalinngo is approximately 1000km ur journey starts Frm ejoura Ibadan akure owo okene ajakuta ayimba otukpo gboko zaki wukari then jalingo
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by rammytt(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2015
mastasam:
pls rammytt where r u serving in Adamawa

With d Nigerian Army (23 Armoured brigade, Yola).. Workin in their hospital
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by mastasam(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2015
Adamawa n taraba r peaceful states bt wen u come u will see by yourself I urge u to feel free cos u r posted for favor. I work in nysc adamawa so feel free to contact me for any guidance n assistance 08034626819.
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by mastasam(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2015
rammytt:

With d Nigerian Army (23 Armoured brigade, Yola).. Workin in their hospital
I'm Samuel Ishaya pa to d state coordinator 08034626819
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by ohluwanome(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2015
08083111328...pls kindly add me to the whatsapp group..posted to Adamawa
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by mastasam(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2015
Anubiri:
sorry I just modified this page...snd Afro G a message on watzapp so I can add you to our group for easy info. ..or drop ur watzapp contacts here I will add u automatically. .
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by rammytt(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2015
mastasam:
I'm Samuel Ishaya pa to d state coordinator 08034626819

It's good to meet u mr Ishaya. Bros, If I may ask, why dropin ur number?
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2015
rammytt:

U r welcome. Amen, thanks... No nid of goin to Adamawa. Camp wil b opened a day or two before d D-day. She shld report at Taraba (camp) n apply for relocation while in camp. Once her applicatn is granted (usually at d end of camping), she can then proceed to her new state frm camp without goin to Adamawa.
God bless u, tnx, so no need to even venture into adamawa state, tnx again my son, may blessings never cease from ur life , I wld tell her she's goin straight to taraba state not adamawa state, so dat she can calm down , tnk u , tnk u, tnk u
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by lokoloko84(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2015
posted to Adamawa, but will camp in Taraba state.
my watsup number:07055921846
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by rammytt(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
God bless u, tnx, so no need to even venture into adamawa state, tnx again my son, may blessings never cease from ur life , I wld tell her she's goin straight to taraba state not adamawa state, so dat she can calm down , tnk u , tnk u, tnk u

Thanks, n u too...u r welcm once again.
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2015
rammytt:

Thanks, n u too...u r welcm once again.
sorry my dear, she stays in port harcourt, what's d duration of the journey? Can she take flight? If she can , den from where to where? But if not, den d vehicle , wht is d length of the journey and from where to where ,wld she stop to board another vehicle? Tnk u....
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by rammytt(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
sorry my dear, she stays in port harcourt, what's d duration of the journey? Can she take flight? If she can , den from where to where? But if not, den d vehicle , wht is d length of the journey and from where to where ,wld she stop to board another vehicle? Tnk u....

Deduce d distance frm PH to Onitsha to get d total dist. I knw dat frm Onitsha (Anambra state) to Jalingo (Taraba) is abt 10-12hrs depending on d vehicle. Taraba state airport is non-functional (stil under construction). If she wants to go by air, she has to come thru Yola airport (Adamawa) den board a vehicle to Taraba (Yola - Jalingo is abt 2-3hrs).
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by Capital247: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2015
Also coming from lag
XwhY:

I'm coming from Lag. But I will like to re-deploy to your state
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by Ifems(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2015
Emeka from Unizik Awka...Adamawa...Stream II...I no fit shout, just expecting the best.
If redeployment works fine, if it doesn't, serving my fatherland all the way...Don't lose faith people!
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:32am On Oct 23, 2015
rammytt:

Deduce d distance frm PH to Onitsha to get d total dist. I knw dat frm Onitsha (Anambra state) to Jalingo (Taraba) is abt 10-12hrs depending on d vehicle. Taraba state airport is non-functional (stil under construction). If she wants to go by air, she has to come thru Yola airport (Adamawa) den board a vehicle to Taraba (Yola - Jalingo is abt 2-3hrs).
Tnx my dear
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by rammytt(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
Tnx my dear
U r welcome
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by 4lorunsho(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pls add 07069773612
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by mastasam(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
rammytt:

It's good to meet u mr Ishaya. Bros, If I may ask, why dropin ur number?
u know some prospective corp members r panicking during times like this so a word of encouragement may go along way to help some.
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by 123456abc: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
While in camp, start preparing for the Job market....attempt Recruitment Aptitude Tests Online, see your scores and solutions -

Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by harrwix(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
posted to Adamawa too...looking forward to redeploy by His grace
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by jaygem(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
rammytt:
Congratulations prospective corp members. U guys shld create BBM channel or whatapp group, trust me it wil help. Also d OP shld change d topic to sometin simple like "NYSC /Adamawa 15B PCMs let's meet here". Adamawa is relatively calm n it's a nice place to be. I won't talk any one into stayin/redeployin, it's best whn d decision is urs. If you gat any question, post it here on nairaland n I wil surely get bk to u.. AD/15A corp member, currently serving in Yola.
https://www.nairaland.com/2685766/breaking-scores-killed-yola-blast

Relatively calm abi?
Re: Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here by jaygem(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti / FG Releases Funds For Mobilization Of 2016 Batch A, Stream II Corps Members / MCAN - Muslim Corpers' Association Of Nigeria At A Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.