Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,341 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

Kaduna B15 Thread.......... - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kaduna B15 Thread.......... (15639 Views)

Osun B15 Lets Meet Here / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries / Nysc B15 Date Of Birth Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by soloadroid: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2015
I don join the whatsapp group
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by dossylvanus(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2015
ibzane4nafs:
Good morning gentlemen corp members. I welcome u all to Kaduna black Gold camp, I am a batch A corp member serving in one of the largest local government in Kaduna also based in the largest local government in Kaduna.... Though I know many of u will be thinking of redeploying, but am sure when u come to Kaduna ur mind set will change. We have a whatsapp group mainly for batch A which comprises of people from different state, if u don't mind, u can join us so as to get the little guide u need. This is the only time u have to chat cox wen u get to the camp,
What's up number 07038968474,+2348038811027,+2347060666784,+2348163522804
U can chat any of dis number to add u up to the group.....
U can contact me on 08133333726 or 09038688881
Tank u 4 d heads up. We hope we enjoy our sojourn there as well. I still feel dat we can still drop some vital survival info here on dis thread, because funi as it sounds, nt evr uses whatsapp. What do u think? Thank you.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by soloadroid: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2015
Invite your friends and friends of your friends posted to Kaduna to come and join the family here and on whatsapp so we can make our journey and general welfare safe and easy.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by dossylvanus(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2015
soloadroid:
I don join the whatsapp group
Oh really? i am avoiding duplicity here.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by dossylvanus(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2015
soloadroid:
Invite your friends and friends of your friends posted to Kaduna to come and join the family here and on whatsapp so we can make our journey and general welfare safe and easy.
Yes that is good, and we should endeavour to pour out some vital nuggets here as well. Trust me, not everyone uses whatsapp.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by djcliff(m): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2015
hi dear iam a partial camp candidate because I am a nursing mother. I live in Zaria. if posted to Zaria I might b willing to help u stay wif me until u get ur place. exclusive to female corp. my house can take two pple. iam hadiza musa.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by mhizfranca: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2015
doublezero7:

I can do that sir! The transport fare to Kaduna is N6,000! Thanks!
hello!wat of corp members from Ekiti?do u av a location around Ekiti state?
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by soloadroid: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2015
The whatsapp group comprises mostly of people already serving in Kaduna. They are there to help, you know.

Whatever the case lets make use of both channels.

Ask questions on any and anyone can help with the answer.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by dossylvanus(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2015
djcliff:
hi dear iam a partial camp candidate because I am a nursing mother. I live in Zaria. if posted to Zaria I might b willing to help u stay wif me until u get ur place. exclusive to female corp. my house can take two pple. iam hadiza musa.
Your post does go in tandem with your profile. Hadiza musa, and your moniker reads male?
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by SirMalik(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2015
dossylvanus:
Your post does go in tandem with your profile. Hadiza musa, and your moniker reads male?
some people ehhh dem thnk gals no get sense ko, so person especially a gal go just stay wit u Just cos ur a woman even if u She doesn't even knw, tell dat gee to piss of ds our group Mk him no mk me vex
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by gigifleur(f): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2015
Chartey:

Haba! For that short journey. I dey see sey u be ajebo. If not I for say make you just go stand for road for Zuba enter golf or sienna.
smiley
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by dossylvanus(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2015
soloadroid:
The whatsapp group comprises mostly of people already serving in Kaduna. They are there to help, you know.

Whatever the case lets make use of both channels.

Ask questions on any and anyone can help with the answer.
You are right. So if anyone asks a tough question here, you can help convey the questions and answers to and from the group. By the way, who is the moderator? And i dont want to drop my number anyhow. Which number do i harp on to?
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by soloadroid: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2015
dossylvanus:
You are right. So if anyone asks a tough question here, you can help convey the questions and answers to and from the group. By the way, who is the moderator? And i dont want to drop my number anyhow. Which number do i harp on to?

Actually, I dont know the main admin of the group but the group has many admins.

As for relaying infomation to and fro, I will try.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by dossylvanus(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2015
soloadroid:

Actually, I dont know the main admin of the group but the group has many admins.

As for relaying infomation to and fro, I will try.
please Get me one of thier numbers. I may have joined the group anyways.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by dossylvanus(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2015
gigifleur:
smiley
Good morning to you.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by Anasko(m): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2015
i think our induction is coming on friday after our registration. for those far from kd. u should arrive early wensday. but for me living in kd am going there on thursday morning.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by dossylvanus(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2015
SirMalik:
some people ehhh dem thnk gals no get sense ko, so person especially a gal go just stay wit u Just cos ur a woman even if u She doesn't even knw, tell dat gee to piss of ds our group Mk him no mk me vex
Lol. Maybe na pesin tell am to pass the buck, lol. You know say mugu still full naija.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by dossylvanus(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Anasko:
i think our induction is coming on friday after our registration. for those far from kd. u should arrive early wensday. but for me living in kd am going there on thursday morning.
Hmm. You na indegene now?
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by Dexterjay: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2015
KennyEkenzy:
Kenny 007
kaduna stream 1,
leaving from Abuja - kubwa
you can reach me for details

Also Kaduna stream1... leaving from Kubwa
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by gigifleur(f): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2015
dossylvanus:
Good morning to you.
Good morning smiley
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by dossylvanus(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Anybody leaving from Lagos?
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by dossylvanus(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2015
gigifleur:
Good morning smiley
grin
gigifleur:
Good morning smiley
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by Anasko(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2015
dossylvanus:
Hmm. You na indegene now?
yes. but i used kano indigen during my study.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by soloadroid: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=dossylvanus post=39267870]please Get me one of thier numbers. I may have joined the group anyways.[/quot

Since I have joined I can add you if you want.

If you still need their numbers I can get them but wont post it publicly here.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by soloadroid: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2015
A member on the whatsapp group already serving has offered free accomodation and feeding for anyone intending to come to camp before the day camp original opens.

The accomodation is within the RCCG (Redeemed Christian Church of God) quarters.

If you are interested join the whatsapp group and ask or I can give you the contact.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by dossylvanus(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2015
Anasko:
yes. but i used kano indigen during my study.
Ok.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by Michealeni: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2015
dossylvanus:
Anybody leaving from Lagos?

I'll be leaving from Lagos to Kaduna...... But am still contemplating on how I'll move.... Cuz a friend told me about a train connection from Lagos to Kaduna

So when the guy give me much details I'll inform you and what's ur plane pertaining to movement.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by Felicox(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
I am Felix, stream 1 and coming from Port Harcourt.
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by Felicox(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pls does anyone here know how many days it will take to travel from port harcourt to kaduna by road?
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by Anasko(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Felicox:
Pls does anyone here know how many days it will take to travel from port harcourt to kaduna by road?
haba which days? like u ar travelling from Liberia. it wont go beyond 20 hrs na
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by doublezero7(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
mhizfranca:
hello!wat of corp members from Ekiti?do u av a location around Ekiti state?

The nearest location is Ibadan ma'am!
Re: Kaduna B15 Thread.......... by doublezero7(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chartey:

Good man. E be like sey u even sabi Kd wella.

For all those in Lagos, don't worry buses leave Lagos for Kd every evening. No need to fret. I think doublezero7 arrangements may be fun as it will be all corpers in the buses. This is not an endorsement o as I don't know him.

We appreciate you for the information! To be clear, our buses are going straight to your camp in Kaduna! And I can authoritatively say that our bus there is half filled as of this moment!

For seat booking, take-off locations and other
enquiries,
Call 08175880377
Whatsapp 08181874425
BBM 296B498C

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown / NYSC Lagos State To Pay Only 610 Corpers / Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.