Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC (31448 Views)

Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by dokunbam(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amechi giving APC mouth since 1999

Amechi Give PDP headache since 1999

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by tuzle(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Realgana:
19. Don't create a new account when banned for
breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
so we have Efcc on nairaland
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ofcourse anyone can quote the Bible and draw analogy therefrom. Even the devil does.
But we know the lobbyings and horse tradings that went on behind the scene. The Senate speaker confirmed as much. This, to me, is what gave this man the soft landing and not his ' saintness '.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by sunnyolads1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
The man Rotimi Amaechi deserves the honor bestowed on him of course. He stood on his ground when he was the NGF Chairman when he refused to be a party to the group that said 16 is greater than 19. And with that,he spearheaded the campaign that eventually removed GEJ from office as the nation's number one citizen. I quite agreed with Mr Dele Momodu that gives him the title of '' LION of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Obiwiz(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
This is just ridiculous! Making comparison with Esther? You people are just in_sane. Nigeria is built on falsehood, wickedness and atrocities, and consequently it's cursed and obviously needs purging. Without that, this entity is getting nowhere. Bitter, but that's the candid fact.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by erasmus101: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
please dont bring bible in politics,to avoid the wrath of the God

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
For a former gov,to now be begging to be employ as a minister is like a general manager who is demoted to supervisor.What is he happy about that he is employed as a minister to be running errands for the president?An executive gov of a state who award and sign contract papers is now an errand boy to a president.No immunity.He can't fight buhari like he did to jonathan.He would be booted out.I wonder what criteria buhari use before appointing this recycled bin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by saintandsinnerz: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

and it also seems u re the worst thing ever to happen to womanhood.

now i knw why even a truck pusher dnt want to have anytin wit u as a woman.

What A Wasted Existence.

but find solace wit d possibility that a nxt life frm u might be better. But I Still Doubt It.

Ahhh,.. o ma se o!
See the invective you are spewing simply because she questioned APC's integrity! SMH for you big time because you don't know what you are doing to yourself. Is your father the chairman of APC? Do any of your brothers, uncles or aunties appointed as a minister under APC? If your answer to all these questions is no, then i advise you take a very cool chill pill on how you defend APC and politicians

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by silverspringle(f): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Why exactly are they proud of him? sad He was just playing 'god' and couldnt answer a simple question. Dude was asked to define corruption and he was giving a lame illustration.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by WETINUSABI: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Coolabbie:
Now playing,
Cry me a river!

By justin timberlake shey?

I love that song. Anytime I remember it, I usually think of PDP and the wailers. That name suits them perfectly. The person that gave them that name na "bastard".

grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

See the invective you are spewing simply because she questioned APC's integrity! SMH for you big time because you don't know what you are doing to yourself. Is your father the chairman of APC? Do any of your brothers, uncles or aunties appointed as a minister under APC? If your answer to all these questions is no, then i advise you take a very cool chill pill on how you defend APC and politicians
u expecting me to answer ur questions? no i wont, u knw why? bcus ur existence is also a waste.

so in d words of my amiable gov

GO AND DIE!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Rexnegro(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Eziachi:
Who did he betrayed, Jonathan? You are having a laugh. I thought it was the other way round?
U dey mind them fools...even d former gov of plateau state cudnt take it n walk out cos conscience fi dey hit am when the question of 16 votes having effect more than 19 vote abt amaechi emergence as gov forum
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by tpiander: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
give an example of a male character in the bible, not female.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by saintandsinnerz: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

u expecting me to answer ur questions? no i wont, u knw why? bcus ur existence is also a waste.

so in d words of my amiable gov

GO AND DIE!
Lack of home training, you must have attitude problem in real life!
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Buhari has successfully disgraced himself and his supporters.
He need to beg Nigerians for comparing Nigeria with Sodom and Gomorrah where there where no saint.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by nayoubiko: 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
I LOVE THIS MAN ANY TIME AND DAY, THIS MAN TOO MUCH FOR HIS POLITICAL ENEMY, ABEG MAKE UNA LET THIS MAN BE

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by treach(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
McKren:
Amaechi nomination and confirmation represents everything wrong about Buhari and APC

APC and Buhari are the ones shaming themselves

Please spare us the talk of fighting corruption and focus on job creation

The Buhari hipocrisy on corruption has been exposed!
God bless u..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by nayoubiko: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Exploit200:
Buhari has successfully disgraced himself and his supporters.
He need to beg Nigerians for comparing Nigeria with Sodom and Gomorrah where there where no saint.

IS ONLY FOOLISH MAN OR WOMAN TALK THE WAY YOU ARE TALKING, MEANING YOU ARE ARE FOOLISH MAN. INSHORT YOU ARE A FOOLISH PERSON.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nysqd(f): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

and it also seems u re the worst thing ever to happen to womanhood.

now i knw why even a truck pusher dnt want to have anytin wit u as a woman.

What A Wasted Existence.

but find solace wit d possibility that a nxt life frm u might be better. But I Still Doubt It.

Ahhh,.. o ma se o!
Hey don't come on this forum to display your gross Ill-mannerism!
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
Lack of home training, you must have attitude problem in real life!
YAWN!
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
I am still disgusted by the fact he couldn't complete the Rivers Monorail yet has billions to spend on elections. That is very annoying and criminally insane thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Stallione(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Since we're talking of characters from the Bible, methinks Judas Iscariot suits him better!

He went to the Senate today to collect his '30 pieces of silver'! lipsrsealed
hopeless biafran soldier undecided
IGBOSON1:
Since we're talking of characters from the Bible, methinks Judas Iscariot suits him better!

He went to the Senate today to collect his '30 pieces of silver'! lipsrsealed
hopeless biafran soldier
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by IYANGBALI: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi my personal person. Wike go get nightmare tonight

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Gh0stFreak: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Apc supporters are damn pathetic and will praise their party leaders even when they fumble.
can you imagine this?

Q. define corruption
amaechi: "i have never collected bribe in my life.If they send a girl to
you to do something for her and you sleep with the girl, you are corrupt"

olodo rabata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by bankylan: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Why are some blacks so stupid? No wonder scientists are revisiting evolution theory....Even with introduction of education, blacks are still backward in thinking and in reasoning....Can u show me one black nation that is capable of self governance?

What an 'analogy' from a typical black man....Oh, I forgot, there has not been a DNA adjustment since slave trade era...

Now in Nigeria of today, it is either u are a ' wailer' or a 'slave'.....I think the wailers..are better than the slaves....Only a slave will liken Amaechi to Esther......It can only come from a slave in the zoo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Amaechi my personal person. Wike go get nightmare tonight
You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting a corrupt leader. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nysqd(f): 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
all4naija:
I am still disgusted by the fact he couldn't complete the Rivers Monorail yet has billions to spend on elections. That is very annoying and criminally insane thing to do.
Totally agree with you! I was in PH recently and had the opportunity to pass by that area, i almost wept! That monorail project is a joke! Just a bunch of pillars running for a couple of Kms! Yet some people here are almost recommending him for Sainthood!! We are not progressing much in this nation because our emotions do be-cloud our sense of judgement!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by IYANGBALI: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
all4naija:

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting a corrupt leader. angry
You should be ashamed of yourself for not supporting one tongue
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by boyberlin: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Biblical Esther?I always knew he was a woman.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
You should be ashamed of yourself for not supporting one tongue
He couldn't complete Rivers Monorail. What a big disgrace! I don't know why things that matter the most in Nigeria are not taken serious by the corrupt leaders. cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Review Of The A29 Super Tucano Fighter Jets - Photos And Videos / Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina / Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.