Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Dating A Lebanese Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating A Lebanese Man (15441 Views)

Dating A Younger Man / Looking For Lebanese Or Arab Guy / Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Lebanese Man by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 03, 2009
Wot do think about dating a lebanese man?
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by iice(f): 6:49pm On May 03, 2009
They are people

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 03, 2009
I know they r ppl,I min wot its like,r they ovaposesv
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by iice(f): 6:59pm On May 03, 2009
Is over-possessiveness limited to them? undecided

Anyhoo, i think the problem would be more cultural and the characteristics of the man.
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 03, 2009
Xactly wot I want to hear,'cultural'
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by Gabry(f): 8:51am On May 04, 2009
Am not sure about this but I bet they are different various types of Lebanese men with different characteristics just like other men around the globe
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by charminme(f): 1:15pm On May 07, 2009
I used to have something against before
but i have one as a friend and he is cool and responsible
i think it depends on individual they are humans too
but i dnt think i can marry them oooo
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by spikedcylinder: 1:34pm On May 07, 2009
Lebanese vegetarians, those are the people to avoid. They will eat you alive.
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by charminme(f): 2:10pm On May 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

[b]Lebanese vegetarians, [/b]those are the people to avoid. They will eat you alive.

who are those?
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by spikedcylinder: 3:27pm On May 07, 2009
charminme:

who are those?

~Definitions of Lebanese:
Noun: A native or inhabitant of Lebanon
Adjective: Of or relating to or characteristic of Lebanon or its people

~Definitions of vegetarian:
Noun: Eater of fruits and grains and nuts; someone who eats no meat or fish or (often) any animal products

www.dictionary.com
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by obama1: 10:49am On May 08, 2009
I that really true, that they are dangerous?!
grin
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by obama1: 10:56am On May 08, 2009
Pls I am a boy of 21 and i need a woman who is older than i am, who can take care of me and i will show her love. My no is 07069088352.
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by obama1: 11:00am On May 08, 2009
Pls I am a boy of 21 and i need a woman who is older than i am, who can take care of me and i will show her love. My no is 07069088352. and my email is austin4obama@yahoo.com
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 08, 2009
They r possesv,they show u so much love and u r not xpected to tok to ur x or even hav male frnds,theyl ask u to stay home n not go nywhere,yet they don't want to marry a nigerian,just kipn ur for Bleep sake.
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by Easybaby(f): 3:48pm On May 08, 2009
They are too stingy and lazy in bed sad angry tongue
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 08, 2009
Its d poor ones dat r stingy,n they r not lazy in bed,very active,xtra active,got me tinkin its part of dia tradition.crazy as well,they cn shagg nyhole on a womans body
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by tyty2006(f): 11:37am On May 10, 2009
Lebanese men are the best lovers I have ever had. I dated a few before I finally got married to an English guy, we have been married for 20yrs now but it is still a lebanese for me all the time. It may be because I was disvirgin by a cool lebenese boy who was only 9 months older than I was and it was all puppy love back then in Lagos, we stayed together for 4yrs and then I hurt him badly by dumping him for my current husband. The only reason for my actions then was purely due to facts that I was thinking ahead of my time with him, I do not speak lebanese,what about if his parents do not like me, what about this what about that? but in all we both had a great time together and we are still friends 20 odd years later.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 11, 2009
I wonder y they all leave there country n run to naija
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2009
jackie.:

They r possesv,they show u so much love and u r not xpected to tok to ur x or even hav male frnds,theyl ask u to stay home n not go nywhere,yet they don't want to marry a nigerian,just kipn ur for mess sake.

don't agree wit u on dat. i've got this distant relation of mine thats married to one of them and she's never been happier in her life. they have 4 kids together and he's been given some kind of chieftancy title in her village, and that was cuz he employed a lot of her village people. you probably fell into the wrong hands, but there are good and bad people everywhere. i also have a lebenese friend and i've not seen anything bad about him. invited me once to his country and i had a good time.
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2009
they're Araboid, arent they?

but they're very versatile and can be found in practically any country- especially Africa.

They tend to mix freely too- marriagewise.

Arabs actually dont have too many inhibitions when it comes to sex, weirdly enough. ie they can sleep with anyone regardless of race, either secretly or openly. Marriage however is another matter.
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by ifyalways(f): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2009
They hardly marry outsiders . . .they tend to like to stick to themselves when it comes to marriage.IMO did not carry any research or study
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by joycej(f): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2009
I can't imagine my self with someone who is always wishing that i a guy

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by p1nkstar(f): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
I will say that i have been with a variety of ethnicities (white american, african american, latin/spanish, irish, german, indian american & italian), but my current lebanese boyfriend is the most attentive, most romantic, most considerate lover ever! He is by far the best kisser & best in bed. He says the sweetest things in arabic & his lebanese accent melts my heart. So, I am thankful to have met him. He is amazing! It's too bad they can't give lessons to all the other men who may not have a clue wink.
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by SherrifNabil(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
There really cool... Buh... Well they got there own flaws
Re: Dating A Lebanese Man by ExplicitConect: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Singles And Courtship / Lesbians In Here!guys Stay Clear / Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.