Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter (27006 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly / 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by Islie: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
By Perez Brisibe
UDU—A 15-year-old primary school leaver, names withheld, has pointed finger at her step grandfather, a chief and president-general of a community in Delta State for her four-month-old pregnancy. She told Niger Delta Voice that the husband of her grandmother slept with her in his two-bedroom domicile, an accusation the man hotly denied.

Handiwork of enemies— Chief
The chief said the entire episode was a set-up by his adversaries, alluding that following his disagreement with close relatives of the victim over his position and sales of land in the community, they swore to unseat him by any means. He said the 15-year-old girl was living with him from birth until the incident that led to her voluntary departure from his residence.

Pregnancy hatched in Egini !
The chief asserted: “This is an orchestrated plot to dent my image. As at the time they claimed she got pregnant, she had travelled to Egini to visit her mother; I suspect that was where she took in with the plot hatched there as well. “Even her grandmother has told the community that the girl does not know who is responsible for the pregnancy, but these group of individuals, are insisting that I am responsible.”
“Having taken care of this girl from her tender age all through her primary school till date where I have even made arrangement for her to get enlisted for her secondary education at Okpaka Secondary School, this is a case of my good being used against me,” he stated.

It happened in his bedroom, not Egini- Victim
Narrating her experience, the victim, who debunked his claim, said, “While I was at home alone with him, he invited me into his bedroom, he asked me if I have enough clothing, I said yes. He then told me that he does not see the clothes I claim to have on me. It was at this point that he started handling with me and insisted that I sleep with him after which he would give my grandmother money to get some new clothes.”

She denied having a boyfriend, saying her step- grandfather had sexual congress with her twice. Her words, “I am not aware of my condition after the act, my grandmother interrogated me some days later with questions like who have I been having sex with. After much pressure, I told her it was her husband.
“On that day, my grandmother had gone for church service, while the rest of the kids in the house had all gone to school. I was at home alone with him and when my grandmother was leaving for service, she instructed me prepare lunch before the kids return from school.”

Ikimi asks police to investigate
Meanwhile, a Warri- based human rights activist, Mr. Oghenejabor Ikimi, briefed by the family, had petitioned the police, calling for investigation into the matter.

Pregnancy/DNA tests
He said the chief suggested a pregnancy and DNA tests to ascertain the truthfulness and paternity of the child, but later reneged on the pretext that he had no money. According to him, “The victim is presently homeless, deprived of affectionate care by the accused in addition to the psychological trauma, pains and hardship she is undergoing.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/delta-chief-impregnates-15-yr-old-granddaughter/
Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by Basildvalour(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
E don happen grin
Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by Theyveedo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Tufiakwa!!!
Aluuuu!!!

Op plz go n call eze nmor

3 Likes

Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by wtfCode: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
as usual...no be new story 4 naija.
u can ask my yoruba brothers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

33 Likes

Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by IamLEGEND1: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
beht why na old man?
ur wife pussi don turn to stone abi wetin?
Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by misspicy(f): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Another rapist...we need that chemical castration in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by ijustdey: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
the old man don use his granddaughter has pepper soup....

lalasticlala come see shameless old man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by funlord(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
lipsrsealed
An old cow always prefers to eat freshly grown grass!

5 Likes

Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by Kusibe77(m): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
angry it pollute my mouth and then add salt.
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by gamaliel121(m): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2015
What if he really didn't do it?

4 Likes

Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by Islie: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
this man has committed an abominable act

what's all these ancestors having carnal knowledge of this growing girls
Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by damton(m): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
This what happens when His ancestral witch are guiding his penis.

1 Like

Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by Dottore: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmm. Harmattan cold never come and dicks are already going haywire. Babes beware

1 Like

Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by johnsonkehinde: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
How Excess Weight Affects Your Health
Understanding the Increased Risks to Your Health

Key Points:
Excess pounds do more than increase your weight
—they increase your risk of major health problems. People who are overweight or obese are more likely to have heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancer, and depression.
Fortunately, losing weight can reduce your risk of developing some of these problems

For detailed information on how you can lose weight naturally in 9days follow this trend
https://www.nairaland.com/2684028/healthy-way-get-rid-excess
Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Iranu
angry
Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by DONSMITH123(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
tufiakwa
Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by DONSMITH123(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
dason4life:
Iranu
angry

abacha grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by Unsad(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Typical Nigerian, always blaming somebody.
Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by JayRise(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
When you put an irresponsible person at the top and commit the future generations in his hands...smh

MUST READ
20 seductive lines ladies want to hear before giving in(love messages)
Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by Chinaimporter: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
[size=13pt]i belive that the girl is laying....no delta man will commit this kind of abominable act of shame....such behaviour are only found among yorubas and if it was a yoruba cheif,i will have no doubt at all.....but i heard that itsekiris are the ancestors of yoruba people so if it is in their land,it may be very possible but no igbo,urhobo,isoko or ijaw man can do such a thing[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by tolexy007(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
let me check the name....

1 Like

Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
BASTARD!!
He should be castrated!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by Eldorado01(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by SOLMICHAEL(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by damton(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kusibe77:
angry it pollute my mouth and then add salt.
undecided
. aahhhh!! that one bad o. how you con cope. mess plus salt no be salad.

1 Like

Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by emmanuel596(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Abomination [] undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by kennosklint(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
They ar king solomon's generation so I'm nt surprise

1 Like

Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by Etizz: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Proper investigation is needed...... He may not be responsible..
Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by Isaacvin(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
PICTURE!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter by j4sure(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
So Sad and Barbaric

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.