Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman (6836 Views)

Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / Buhari Appoints A.O. Folorunsho As Commandant For Nigerian Army School Infantry / Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by Trut(m): 4:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Front page thread.

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by Trut(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2015
I'm wondering why people don't want to comment on this thread and the mods don't want to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by signature2012(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Interesting............is only foolish and gullible people will believe buhari is a saint.
If APC could claim the last government was full of corrupt persons,now tell me the difference between the present and past regime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by Trut(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2015
signature2012:
Interesting............is only foolish and gullible people will believe buhari is a saint.
If APC could claim the last government was full of corrupt persons,now tell me the difference between the present and past regime?

No difference, they old criminals and looters are recycled.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by signature2012(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2015
Trut:

No difference, they old criminals and looters are recycled.

Don't mind them,those crooks and criminals.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by anonimi: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2015
Trut:
I'm wondering why people don't want to comment on this thread and the mods don't want to do the needful.

Maybe Seun and co are doing self-censor ni! lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by Trut(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2015
anonimi:

Maybe Seun and co are doing self-censor ni! lipsrsealed
I dey observe Seun and his mods wayo attitude.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by baralatie(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Trut:
Nigerians are displaying their hypocrisy on this thread, nobody want to comment because it's not GEJ/PDP that appoint a criminal as a INEC chairman.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by anonimi: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Trut:
I dey observe Seun and his mods wayo attitude.

Make me sef follow you observe o jare. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2184457_idiamin_jpeg_jpeg9180183dde6fce8e4edb759eb9db779b
Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by saint047(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2015
But will Nigeria's name change if GMB appoints a Southerner as INEC Boss?
From Zakari to this ex Corrupt TETFUND- Mahmoud guy
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by Trut(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2015
anonimi:

Make me sef follow you observe o jare. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2184457_idiamin_jpeg_jpeg9180183dde6fce8e4edb759eb9db779b

I suggest you change the subject of this thread to "Buhari Appoints A Criminal As New INEC Chairman", it will draw the attention of the mods and APC robots.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by anonimi: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Trut:
I suggest you change the subject of this thread to "Buhari Appoints A Criminal As New INEC Chairman", it will draw the attention of the mods and APC robots.

Nice suggestion.
Done. wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by Trut(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2015
saint047:

Haba!

GMB is a sectional ruler and a well known tribalist, you don't expect him to appoint INEC chairman from the East, South or West. INEC chairman is very important to the North because they will the chairman to manipulate election to favour them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by Trut(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2015
anonimi:

Nice suggestion. Done. wink
Thanks for job well done.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by manuelzz(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2015
When we tell them that Buhary is just an unskilled thief they call us wailers...Well-meaning Nigerians are out there wailing daily for a better Nigeria..
#IamaproudWailer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by anonimi: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2015
manuelzz:
When we tell them that Buhary is just an unskilled thief they call us wailers...Well-meaning Nigerians are out there wailing daily for a better Nigeria..
#IamaproudWailer

Yes oh. grin
Proudly 5% cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831915_wailingforabettertommorow_jpeg_jpegd26a773a99cf2b0f93fe685761f614da

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by onatisi(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2015
Trut:
what is their to comment about? Buhari has chosen a criminal and he has been appointed and there is nothing we can do about it. Buhari is not a listening president unlike gej that listens .nigerians are stuck with buhari for 4years and many more crazy appointments like this are still coming.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by Dhugal: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2015
onatisi:
what is their to comment about? Buhari has chosen a criminal and he has been appointed and there is nothing we can do about it. Buhari is not a listening president unlike gej that listens .nigerians are stuck with buhari for 4years and many more crazy appointments like this are still coming.
Technically,he's yet to be appointed.He still has Senate screening and confirmation to go through.
If enough light is shone on this act of corruption,enough media attention paid to it,I don't see the man making it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by onatisi(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2015
Dhugal:

Technically,he's yet to be appointed.He still has Senate screening and confirmation to go through.
If enough light is shone on this act of corruption,enough media attention paid to it,I don't see the man making it.
if amaechi and fashola can scale through that senate ,any criminal or crook can scale through too

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by Chigold101(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari himself is not clean in any way. For me I think he is appointing people that will not leak his ass to the public.
He is protecting himself with all these appointments and nominations.

Nigeria I hail thee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by Dhugal: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2015
onatisi:
if amaechi and fashola can scale through that senate ,any criminal or crook can scale through too
Nigerians don't yet understand parliamentary procedure,Amaechi is yet to scale through.He has only been screened,not yet confirmed.Only 11 nominees have been confirmed by the Senate so far.The PDP Senators not asking questions yesterday is a procedural maneuver so as not to pose a headache for the presiding officer.Makes one wonder if they intend to strike at the confirmation phase..........or not.
You guys should get conversant with parliamentary procedures world over before you start concluding.
APC may be in majority,but their majority is slim and this Senate,tho not perfect by a long shot,don't seem a rubber-stamp to me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by tuniski: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Dhugal:

the senate can't do nothing the charade of ministerial screening has proved that. Apc is a scam they sold corruption as issue number one to gullible citizens when in fact they personified corruption! Using buhari was a convenient ploy. They only wanted GEJ out without a blueprint on governance! We are stuck

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by neocortex: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari loves criminals!
the bigger their loot, the more he loves them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by orisa37: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2015
This is a Prof. from the University of Biafraland.
Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by onatisi(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2015
Dhugal:

Nigerians don't yet understand parliamentary procedure,Amaechi is yet to scale through.He has only been screened,not yet confirmed.Only 11 nominees have been confirmed by the Senate so far.The PDP Senators not asking questions yesterday is a procedural maneuver so as not to pose a headache for the presiding officer.Makes one wonder if they intend to strike at the confirmation phase..........or not.
You guys should get conversant with parliamentary procedures world over before you start concluding.
APC may be in majority,but their majority is slim and this Senate,tho not perfect by a long shot,don't seem a rubber-stamp to me.
bros this is naija politics . The next thing now you will be hearing will be portfolio assignment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by dazdilijae(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2015
signature2012:

I remember saying last year the whole shout of corruption is from the corrupt who ve been cut out of their action fighting GEJ. 2day Nigerians are beginning to realise the mistake we all made trusting the lies they told us.
I m not saying all APC top hierarchy are corrupt, @least apart from the propaganda of Gov Malam El-rufai, he is upright and just in his dealings as a public official with a passion to do things right as can be seen in his running of Kauna state. From his appointments to the level of transparency in governance. @least that I have confirmed but as far as the role call goes the APC in the National is noting to write about.
The Mr. Integrity has been hijacked by the powers that be in the corridor of ASO ROCK power. It took GEJ four years to break free from their hold so let's hold our breaths pray PMB breaks free fast enough to care of the common man cos for now the new Kids on the block are doing all it takes to secure their second term. The whole thing(in fighting n appointments y is 4 2019 that's how corrupt and greedy they are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by dazdilijae(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
saint047:

Haba!

The appointments are all geared @ 2019 they preparing the ground early enough so no matter the wailing of PDP n Nigerians it would be difficult for them to lose d elections
Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by Yanks101: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
And we have moronnic buhari worshipping threads gracing the front page like a dictatorship regime.
And yet a thread which concern the very existence of the Nigerian democracy is left hanging.
Wetin consign me? na una sabi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by jibskerries: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
All that is happening now are just confirmations of observations made during electioneering campaigne. Buhari has dined with the devil and has soiled his hands. I think if APC members are going to be honest,the dullest among them should understand now that anti-corruption stance of PMB is just a jamboree. Two of PMB's cabinet appointees are already indicted- Anthony Anwuka from Imo state and Chibuke Ameachi from river state with so many others having varying degree of petitions bordering on corruption against them e.g Babatunde Fashola, Kayode Fayemi etc. I think APC has only redefine corruption in Nigeria. Those who belong to ruling party are not corrupt while only those who belong to PDP are corrupt. This is change indeed. My stance is this, if this is the way corruption is going to be fought in this country,then Nigeria is on a journey to nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by ahaika23: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
APC mumus will be like, wailers will always wail smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by Trut(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yanks101:
And we have moronnic buhari worshipping threads gracing the front page like a dictatorship regime.
And yet a thread which concern the very existence of the Nigerian democracy is left hanging.
Wetin consign me? na una sabi.

My brother, I'm still surprise that this thread hasn't reach front page, NL is now a biase forum.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints A Crook as INEC Chairman by Trut(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
ahaika23:
APC mumus will be like, wailers will always wail smiley

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) / Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) / Sanusi Lamido's Response To Sir Olaniwun Ajayi's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.