Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Adele Confirms Album Release Date And New Single, Hello. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Adele Confirms Album Release Date And New Single, Hello. (1106 Views)

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeffrey Joey Speaks On His Upcoming Album Release / Davido Postpones Album Release Because Of Wande Coal's #wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adele Confirms Album Release Date And New Single, Hello. by Deiok(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
The much a waited abulm of the beautiful singer Adele is now just some days away.

Adele confirms album release date and new single.
Following news that Adele’s 25 is a “make-up
record” inspired by coming to terms with adulthood and all of its grown up responsibilities and regrets, the singer has revealed its 20 November release date, as well as its official artwork.
The first single from the followup to the multi-
platinum selling 21 will be Hello, a teaser of
which appeared during the X Factor advert break
on 18 October, and featured the lyrics: “Hello,
it’s me / I was wondering if after all these years /
you’d like to meet to go over everything / they
say that time’s supposed to heal ya / but I ain’t
done much healing ...”
Hello will be available to buy and stream on 23
October, along with its video, which has been
described as “cinematic”. Filmed in the
countryside surrounding Montreal, it was directed
by Canadian director Xavier Dolan , whose fifth
feature film, Mommy, received critical acclaim
earlier this year .
In her Facebook post on 21 October, Adele
explained the themes of her third album: “My last
record was a break up record and if I had to
label this one I would call it a make up record.
I’m making up with myself. making up for lost
time. making up for everything I ever did and
never did.”
She has also confirmed the full tracklist for 25:
1. Hello
2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
3. I Miss You
4. When We Were Young
5. Remedy
6. Water Under The Bridge
7. River Lea
8. Love In The Dark
9. Million Years Ago
10. All I Ask
11. Sweetest Devotion

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/oct/22/adele-confirms-album-release-date-and-new-single-hello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adele Confirms Album Release Date And New Single, Hello. by sholay2011(m): 5:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Here is a snippet of the video for 'HELLO' I think. She is the best. The single 'Hello' (along with its video) drops today.
https://twitter.com/JarettSays/status/657360671571619844

1 Like

Re: Adele Confirms Album Release Date And New Single, Hello. by sholay2011(m): 5:46am On Oct 23, 2015
I keep listening to that 20 second-sneak peek into the 'Hello' video. Excellent!
Re: Adele Confirms Album Release Date And New Single, Hello. by DEIFIED(m): 5:50am On Oct 23, 2015
sholay2011:
I keep listening to that 20 second-sneak peek into the 'Hello' video. Excellent!
Thats good, never expected anything less from.
Re: Adele Confirms Album Release Date And New Single, Hello. by sholay2011(m): 5:55am On Oct 23, 2015
DEIFIED:

Thats good, never expected anything less from.
She is really really good. Her voice and a piano will just do the trick. No need for theatrics.
Re: Adele Confirms Album Release Date And New Single, Hello. by sholay2011(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
The video has been released. Perfect!!!

1 Like

Re: Adele Confirms Album Release Date And New Single, Hello. by sholay2011(m): 3:59am On Oct 31, 2015
I checked out her early songs and was shocked at how great they were.

People really need to listen to 'Hometown glory'. Such an emotional song that brings back memories.

1 Like

Re: Adele Confirms Album Release Date And New Single, Hello. by Deiok(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2015
Album released....

Adele's '25' Is Already 2015's Biggest-Selling Album By Keith Caulfield NOVEMBER 24, 2015 | 12:12AM Adele ’s 25 has only been on sale for three days, but it’s already the top-selling album of 2015 in the U.S., according to Nielsen Music. Adele's '25' Sells 2.3 Million in First Three Days in U.S., Aiming for 2.9 Million Debut Week The album, which was released on Nov. 20 through XL/Columbia Records, sold at least 2.3 million copies through Nov. 22 . That instantly makes it the year’s best-seller, surpassing with 1.76 million sold by Taylor Swift ’s 1989 . (Swift’s set, released in 2014, has sold 5.42 million in total.) It’s a safe bet to assume that 25 will finish 2015 as the year’s top seller. Adele’s previous album, 21 , was the best-selling album of both 2012 and 2011 in the U.S. In 2012, it shifted 4.42 million copies, and in 2011, it moved 5.82 million. Adele Tops Hot 100 for Fourth Week 25 was led by the single "Hello," which has spent four weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. With 2.55 million downloads sold, it is the year's eighth-largest-selling song.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Download "One And Only" By Korede Bello / MUSIC : Olamide - Wavy Level (fast Download) / 2baba Holy Holy Official Video. Deep Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.