Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Do You Think Of Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Of Me? (1326 Views)

PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Of Me? by Orikinla(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2006
I am going to post on experiences from true love stories of Nigerians in Nigeria and others I know.

The true erotic love affair between two members of Nairaland is included in a monologue that is for adults only and cannot be posted on Nairaland. Details of how to read it are below. But names will be withheld

You wonder why I cannot stop reaching out to you wherever you are?
I appreciate our friendship. And God knows that our ignorance more than our arrogance has kept us far apart since your nice mother dismissed my love for you. And I know that since I went away, you have never heard any man appreciating you as I did in my love poems on 96.9 Cool FM in Nigeria and I doubt if any man has been writing you the kind of sweet love letters I wrote you.

I miss seeing you as I was doing those days on campus and off campus, remember that walk in the night when you "yabbed" me? From Isa's office through Ojuelegba to Abalti Barracks?

Remember that time you were interviewed on our business magazine Money Wise on DBN TV and there was no mirror and you said, "be my mirror and tell me how pretty I am". And I was amused as posed for the cameras in the studio.

Did you know that because of you I actually walked from Oshodi Bus Stop to Shomolu? Why?
That day in 1997 when I took you to that office in Ajao estate for an interview for the Clear Essence commercial and you wanted a drink. I spent the money meant for transport fare to buy you the drink. Then I got you on the Danfo minibus at Oshodi and paid your transport fare back to Ojuelegba. But that was the only money left. So, I had no more money and decided to walk the long distance from Oshodi Bus Stop to my house in Shomolu. But I have never told you this until now.

Remember that you said you would like it if I could travel with you to Mumbai to look for the original birthplace of your Indian grandfather?

Have you read the extracts of my latest love story "Unveil Me, My Love" on
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-26258.0.html

Now that you are in London, do you even once think of me?

Sorry, My Name Is Not Fyodor Dostoyevsky is based on the true confessions of a Nigerian philosopher and lover talking about life, love, sexual preferences, lesbianism, homosexuality and facts of life from existential realities. The steamy love affair between two members of Nairaland in also included in the long reality monologue by this romantic writer who is not afraid to say "A vagina is a vagina".

Sorry, My Name Is Not Fyodor Dostoyevsky

http://www.blogwonga.com/blogwonga/read_article/8

Re: Do You Think Of Me? by Free(f): 1:00am On Oct 13, 2006
errm okay,
Re: Do You Think Of Me? by tpia5: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
orikinla, just curious, are you mixed?
Re: Do You Think Of Me? by jashar(f): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ermmm......#scratches head#
What exactly is going on here?

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Choose / First Date / Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.