Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (666714 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by omohayek: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
I should add that one of the things which set Awolowo's Action Group above competitors like Zik's NCNC - apart from Awolowo's superior organizational skills - was precisely the clear vision Awo and company put forward as to where they wanted to go, and how they intended to get there once in office. What worries me about Buhari is that he doesn't seem to have any vision for Nigeria beyond stamping out corruption, but while that is a laudable aim, even if he were to magically eliminate all corruption in Nigeria tomorrow, that would not be enough to get the country on a high-growth path. It's not as if Buhari hasn't already been receiving sensible economic advice from the likes of Sanusi Lamido, Kachikwu and many others on deregulating the economy, but he hasn't shown any sign of listening, and I'm not hopeful that Buhari will behave any differently if Fashola tells him things about private investment that Buhari doesn't want to hear.

The federal government controls too many crucial parts of the economy, and in the most incompetent manner: electricity, rail, petroleum refinement and distribution, etc. In sane countries, most of these things would be under the control of state governments, but I don't see much of a push to have these powers surrendered to the states. Without some kind of popular pressure, I don't see how a push for decentralization will ever be more than just another stick for ambitious politicians to use at election time and forget thereafter - which is why I see the whole IPOB wahala as a good thing in a way, even if I can't stand Nnamdi Kanu with all his anti-Yoruba ranting.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Mynd44: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
LAGOS TO RELOCATE TRADERS AT FESTAC GATES

Lagos State Commissioner for Local Government and Community Affairs, Hon. Musiliu Folami has disclosed that the State Government will soon relocate all the traders from Festac Gates One, Two and Three to a more conducive environment within Festac Town.
The Commissioner stated this on Thursday at a meeting with market men and women from Amuwo Odofin Local Government Area, saying the gates are not designated as market places, in addition, they are also being used as a base by criminals and evil minded individuals to perpetuate their heinous crimes on residents in the area.
He assured that, the present administration would do everything in its power to protect and secure the lives and properties of all residents as well as ensure that every part of the State is safe and secured to live.
The Commissioner also said that, apart from the market location being on an international route to the neighbouring countries, the presence of the market contributes to the gridlock on the highway which hoodlums capitalise on to rob law abiding citizens during traffic congestion.
Also speaking at the occasion, the Executive Secretary, Amuwo Odofin Local Government, Deaconess Dupe Ajibola-Ojodu said she is happy that the State Government has good plans for all the traders in the area, adding that, the planned relocation of the market by the present administration to a better and conducive environment will be of enormous benefit to the traders in the long run.
Responding on behalf of other traders, the Babaloja General, Amuwo Odofin Local Government Area, Alhaji Bolaji GbolahanYussuf commended the government for the initiative, saying that, they are ready to support the Government in developing the State.
He, however, noted that considering the high number of the traders and buyers who have been doing their businesses in the market, they would prefer being relocated to a closer place that will be conducive and safe for their businesses.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1025992694088663&id=492378324116772&_rdr
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by birdman(m): 2:54am On Dec 09, 2015
omohayek:

Thanks, that's just what I feared. I get what you're saying about Tinubu, but as you note, the man doesn't exactly have the purest reputation, and when I look at him, or faux-populists like Fayose with his "government by photo op", it makes me all the more reluctant to get personally involved in the rough and tumble of Nigerian politics.

If you intend on getting into anything political, this is the nature of the beast. You think Awo held leadership of the Yoruba by being a saint? Do you know the kind of deals Fashola pulled with the real owners of Lagos in order to get free reign on his agenda. There is only one way to do politics

What I would most like to do is help draw up a plan for action or manifesto which could be used to exert pressure on the Yoruba political class to do more than just engaging in phony "man of the people" nonsense or starting up random infrastructure projects with no vision of how they will be maintained in the long term. Having studied the history of economic development of the likes of Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and now China, I see no reason why the same kind of takeoff couldn't happen in Yorubaland, but that requires a level of vision that I haven't seen from any politicians other than Fashola, Fayemi and (to some extent) Tinubu.

Success has a pressure all of its own. If you get really good at what you do, money will come, and with that influence. You wont have to buy a seat at the table. You will be invited.

You should be warned though, as they say, Nigeria's enemies have enemies. I think you may get to the top and realize the problme is not what you thought the problem was. See MKO undecided
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by birdman(m): 3:03am On Dec 09, 2015
omohayek:
I should add that one of the things which set Awolowo's Action Group above competitors like Zik's NCNC - apart from Awolowo's superior organizational skills - was precisely the clear vision Awo and company put forward as to where they wanted to go, and how they intended to get there once in office. What worries me about Buhari is that he doesn't seem to have any vision for Nigeria beyond stamping out corruption, but while that is a laudable aim, even if he were to magically eliminate all corruption in Nigeria tomorrow, that would not be enough to get the country on a high-growth path. It's not as if Buhari hasn't already been receiving sensible economic advice from the likes of Sanusi Lamido, Kachikwu and many others on deregulating the economy, but he hasn't shown any sign of listening, and I'm not hopeful that Buhari will behave any differently if Fashola tells him things about private investment that Buhari doesn't want to hear.

What advice did he get from SLS that wasnt followed? I think Buhari would agree with you more than you realize. To me, the time he took to get an "all star" team of ministers tells me that he understands his position. He is not going to come out with any ground breaking scheme that will revive this economy. I think he is hoping Fashola et al can do that. This leaves him free to concentrate on corruption - I think this battle by itself will use up most of his time. It is already becoming obvious that IPOB was a plot to destabilize the new government. Lets see what other cards PDP et al have to play

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by forgiveness: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2015
Manchester City are interested in the signature of Anglo - Nigerian starlet Ademola Lookman ahead of the start of the winter transfer market, according to various reports in the British press.

But the Citizens face competition from Londoners Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur to land his signature, while Championship outfit Brighton & Hove Albion are also credited with an interest, the Daily Mirror has reported.

The 18 - year - old joined Charlton Athletic in 2014 before breaking into the first team in November, thanks to his form for the Under 18s and Under 21 teams.

Man City, Chelsea and Spurs posted scouts to monitor Ademola Lookman at close quarters when The Addicks took on Brighton on Saturday and he did not disappoint, scoring his first professional goal in the second minute of the encounter.

The teenager was on the books of Waterloo FC before he was snapped up by Charlton.

Photo Credit : cafc.co.uk
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by forgiveness: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by forgiveness: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2015
England youth - teamer Tosin Adarabioyo , wearing the number 53 jersey, was an unsed substitute for the second game in a row in the Champions League.

Having finished first in Group D ahead of Juventus, City will be one of the 16 teams in the draw for the knockout round on Monday, December 14.

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/index.php

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Governor promises to pay N5000 monthly to 10,000 underprivileged residents

Governor Ayodele Fayose has promised to pay N5,000 to 10,000 less privileged residents of Ekiti State to alleviate their sufferings.

He said the payments will commence in January, 2016.

The Governor stated this while presenting N67.044 billion 2016 fiscal year budget to the House of Assembly.

Fayose described the performance of the 2015 budget of the state as below expectation. He said this year's budget could only achieve 70 per cent at the end of the third quarter of the year.

He explained that the appropriation bill was 83 per cent of last year's budget of N80.78 billion, noting the 2016 proposed budget is made up of N24.9 billion capital expenditure and N42.1 billion recurrent expenditure - he described it as 'budget of reality'.

Fayose attributed the gloomy economy, political turbulence in the first half of the year caused by the APC/PDP lawmakers crisis to some of the factors which made it impossible for the 2015 budget to achieve the desired result.

The Governor assured that the 2016 budget will focus on the implementation of projects and programmes that will drive home the six cardinal programmes of his administration which are empowerment, agriculture, infrastructural development, education, science and technology, health care services and good governance.

He also promise that the budget will diversify the economy from federation account dependent to the exploitation of natural resources and widening its tax base for more money for the development of the state

http://pulse.ng/local/fayose-governor-promises-to-pay-n5000-monthly-to-10-000-underprivileged-residents-id4441639.html
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Controlled(f): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
DayoAdedapo:
My fellow yoruba brothers i greet you all. Odua a gbe wa o.

No Omo Odua should answer this pretentious bigot.....he is an ibo masquerading as an omooluabi..... angry

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by omohayek: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
birdman:

What advice did he get from SLS that wasnt followed?

He suggested that Buhari

(1) stop trying to defend an artificial rate for the Naira and let the market set its value, instead of squandering precious foreign reserves while imposing arbitrary restrictions on imports (harming manufacturers).

(2) abolish the fuel subsidy and completely deregulate oil refining and distribution. That money could be spent on much more important things, like infrastructure, education and health. The same point has been made by Kachikwu (who you'd think Buhari would hear out, as NNPC head) and now even the World Bank.

Buhari hasn't given any indication of listening on either of these two points, but at least the recent announcements by Fashola indicate that he's making more of an impression on the old man than SLS and Kachikwu were able to.

If Nigeria's power, fuel and transportation issues could be sorted out, I see no reason why the SW couldn't follow in the path of Bangalore in providing international IT services: after all, we have the English language skills, and lots of highly educated young people like the founder of Nairaland himself (and then there are the huge numbers of Yoruba people in the US and the UK working in IT). Imagine being able to earn a living as a software developer for western multinationals while living in Abeokuta, Ibadan or Akure!
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by YoruBanger: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
DayoAdedapo:
My fellow yoruba brothers i greet you all. Odua a gbe wa o.

Attention to all Yorubas on this forum: This chap is an Igbo impostor and pretender. Do not fall for his antics. His other handle 'AdedayoAdedapo' has already been banned by the ever-vigilant mods.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Mynd44: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
omohayek:

He suggested that Buhari

(1) stop trying to defend an artificial rate for the Naira and let the market set its value, instead of squandering precious foreign reserves while imposing arbitrary restrictions on imports (harming manufacturers).

(2) abolish the fuel subsidy and completely deregulate oil refining and distribution. That money could be spent on much more important things, like infrastructure, education and health. The same point has been made by Kachikwu (who you'd think Buhari would hear out, as NNPC head) and now even the World Bank.

Buhari hasn't given any indication of listening on either of these two points, but at least the recent announcements by Fashola indicate that he's making more of an impression on the old man than SLS and Kachikwu were able to.

If Nigeria's power, fuel and transportation issues could be sorted out, I see no reason why the SW couldn't follow in the path of Bangalore in providing international IT services: after all, we have the English language skills, and lots of highly educated young people like the founder of Nairaland himself (and then there are the huge numbers of Yoruba people in the US and the UK working in IT). Imagine being able to earn a living as a software developer for western multinationals while living in Abeokuta, Ibadan or Akure!
I could steal this comment. It is right in all sort of ways
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Kagawa10: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Deep sea port: Ondo seeks China’s partnership
Deep sea port: Ondo seeks China’s partnership

Ondo State Governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko has sought the partnership of the Chinese Government on the development of the planned Deep Sea Port at the Free Trade Zone of the Southern part of the state.

He sought the partnership yesterday when he played host to the Consular General of the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria, Mr. Liu Kan, who led a Chinese delegation on a courtesy visit to the Governor in his office.

He promised to deepen the existing good relationship between the Chinese Government and Ondo State Government at the sub level for socio- economic development in the areas of Education, Health, Agriculture and others that will improve the lives of the people.

Mimiko who said the Ore Industrial Park will become the economic hub of the State as soon as the ongoing Independent Power Plant is completed promised his administration’s determination to continue to do whatever is needed at the sub level to deepen their existing good relationship.

He vowed that he will continue to work with the Chinese government for the development of his people noting that his administration has had good relationship with the Chinese companies in the state and that the Chinese companies in the state have been doing their work with good integrity.

The Governor who said there is need for China and Nigeria with similar experiences to come together for the development of their peoples said there is need for the two countries to advance their socio- economic relationship.

He said the visit of the Consular General  is a sign of good things to happen in the state.

Earlier, the Consular General, who thanked  the governor for the warm reception and the support for Chinese indigenous companies in the state assured of their continued support for the state in all areas of mutual benefits for sustainable development.

The Consular General noted that, China and Nigeria have established a long standing relationship in many ways, which is why there is need to deepen their cooperation to boost investment and industrialization.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Mariecakes(f): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mo kí gbogbo omo odua ni bi, odua a gbe wa oo
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by birdman(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
omohayek:

Imagine being able to earn a living as a software developer for western multinationals while living in Abeokuta, Ibadan or Akure!

Akure would suit me tongue
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by oduastates: 5:03am On Dec 10, 2015
omohayek:

He suggested that Buhari

Unfortunately, the Nigerian economy has never behaved like your typical economy elsewhere.
The country is still suffering from the 1983 example which is exactly the same thing sanusi is prescribing.
A president is concerned with the economic as well as the social repercussions of his actions. He cannot afford to govern by economic theory.
Any free fall will result in demands for wage increases, strikes, increasing poverty, hoarding etc as prices spiral in response to the free fall.
A loss of value in the currency of other countries leads to an increase in exports as their goods become cheaper. In Nigeria, it leads to hardship.
Iweala bastardised the country's economy by increasing it's appetite for foreign goods. She went as far as even granting import duty waivers for foreign goods which can be manufactered in Nigeria and are actually manufactured in Nigeria.
We have nothing to lose. The so called investors( speculators) are the types Nigeria does not need and cannot afford. They are parasites who add no value to the economy.
All imports and luxury good apart from some food should be subjected to heavy duty.

If you want to ride out a drought, you have to be ready to shed the fat.
A MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION
What economic activity do all the private jet owners engage in to afford the luxury?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by ODVanguard: 5:28am On Dec 10, 2015
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/12/ison-inaugurates-mtn-call-centre-in-ibadan-targets-20000-jobs/

[size=15pt]iSON inaugurates MTN call centre in Ibadan, targets 20,000 jobs[/size]

GOVERNOR Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State has commissioned the ultra-modern customer care and skills development centre by iSON BPO, a global player in customer experience management operations, in Ibadan last week.

The elated governor assured the organisation of the government’s support while calling on other investors to avail themselves of the peaceful atmosphere and the level of infrastructural development that dot the landscape of the state to do business in the Pace Setters state.

Speaking at the event, the Group Chief Executive Officer iSON BPO, Pravin Kumar, said the company has employed about 4,000 Nigerian youths, and that 2,000 of these are in Ibadan, stressing that by March 2017, a 20,000 workforce was being targeted to reduce the unemployment rate in the state and the country in general.

Kumar said the company is committed to investing in Nigerian infrastructure as well as human capacity development with the long-term benefits of creating large-scale employment and engendering indirect local employment opportunities as well.

Kumar pointed out that due to its effective management of Airtel’s Call Centre, which is based in Ibadan that MTN Nigeria also decided to outsource its Call Centre operation to iSON. He said the commissioned facility has the latest technology and is comparable to any of its contemporary worldwide and is one of the four new call centres that iSON is setting up in Nigeria, namely Ibadan, Abeokuta, Ilorin and Kano.

“With these centres, iSON is assisting in alleviating the current spate of unemployment in Nigeria, as well as contributing towards valuable resource and capacity development in the country.

“As part of our core strategy, we have invested in developing state of art infrastructure and empowering local talent to foster a better future for the African continent

“We already have a call centre here in Ibadan which started with 1,000 employees in February, 2013 and now has around 1,200 employees. We made commitment with the governor when he inaugurated our first facility that if it does well, we will double our capacity in Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by omohayek: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
oduastates:

Unfortunately, the Nigerian economy has never behaved like your typical economy elsewhere.
The country is still suffering from the 1983 example which is exactly the same thing sanusi is prescribing.
A president is concerned with the economic as well as the social repercussions of his actions. He cannot afford to govern by economic theory.
Any free fall will result in demands for wage increases, strikes, increasing poverty, hoarding etc as prices spiral in response to the free fall.
A loss of value in the currency of other countries leads to an increase in exports as their goods become cheaper. In Nigeria, it leads to hardship.
Iweala bastardised the country's economy by increasing it's appetite for foreign goods. She went as far as even granting import duty waivers for foreign goods which can be manufactered in Nigeria and are actually manufactured in Nigeria.
We have nothing to lose. The so called investors( speculators) are the types Nigeria does not need and cannot afford. They are parasites who add no value to the economy.
All imports and luxury good apart from some food should be subjected to heavy duty.

If you want to ride out a drought, you have to be ready to shed the fat.
A MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION
What economic activity do all the private jet owners engage in to afford the luxury?

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you on this: Nigerians are not anymore exempt from the laws of economics than any other peoples in this world. The fact is that under the current setup, unless you're well-connected enough to get access to dollars at the 'official' exchange rate, the black market rate is the only one at which you can buy forex, and this reality is already feeding into prices, wage pressures, etc. Domestic manufacturers in the formal sector (who cannot just go to the black market) are basically stopped from buying any inputs they need to keep producing, be they chemicals, spare parts, precision machinery or what have you: this in turn means they have to bring their operations to a halt, creating shortages in the market, and send their employees home, causing damage in another way. I won't even mention how strongly this discourages foreign direct investment: who would want to put their money into a country if they have no way of knowing they'll ever be able to get it back out?

The primary beneficiaries of Nigeria's exchange rate regime are essentially the same set of people who benefit most from fuel subsidies: well-connected insiders and others fronting for crooked politicians, who are able to make effortless profits by buying forex or petroleum motor spirits at an "official" rate, and then turning right around and selling these on the black market ("round tripping"wink. Meanwhile entrepreneurs who actually want to earn their bread by producing something useful to the world are forced to look for "conne" or "settle" all sorts of political parasites if they don't want to go out of business. Unfortunately, competitors in other parts of the world don't have to put up with such burdens, which is why Nigeria's manufacturing sector has shriveled over the past 40 years.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by omohayek: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Here's one example of the kind of damage I'm talking about:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/foreign-suppliers-shut-credit-lines-to-nigerian-businesses-cbn-accuses-operators-of-round-tripping/

I should also mention that providing "round tripping" opportunities for a bunch of politicians and their cronies doesn't come for free, either: the CBN's attempt to defend the "official" exchange rate is rapidly eating into the country's foreign reserves, which ought to be set aside for future emergencies. This is exactly the same way in which Okonjo-Iweala's attempt to set up reserves at the peak of oil prices was defeated by Jonathan's attempt to buy re-election by squandering $35 billion on fuel subsidies and distributing the rest of the windfall (that wasn't stolen outright) to governors.

Nigeria's problems have nothing to do with the laws of economics not applying, but politicians who are either outright thieves or else afraid to push policies that might cost them popularity in the eyes of unsophisticated voters - and given Fayemi's defeat by Fayose as an example of how empty populism can defeat sensible but un-flashy governance, to some extent I can't blame them.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by StuntingBlack(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Why throw away this thread now?....I still dont get why.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by superduperjay: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
StuntingBlack:
Why throw away this thread now?....I still dont get why.
I think everything is calm now and the thread can return back to normal. Cc Aareonakakanfo
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by StuntingBlack(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
superduperjay:
I think everything is calm now and the thread can return back to normal. Cc Aareonakakanfo

I understand that as forumites there's actually the need to play by the rules which I am doing. Just like constantly derailing the thread, I see no wisdom in unnecessarilly banning and hiding people's comments all in the name of vendetta. If someone insults your personality, then that will be a different case that warrants punishment. But alas, what do I see here?.... Just too many hidden posts that have defaced the thread.

Bro, to me, this I have to say, is just plain childishness and lack of tact to whoever the faulters may be ( i cant take sides right now). For a long time now, i have been trying to keep cool on the sidelines to see if things will get better but what I get is a complete opposite. As adults, I think whoever are at fault here should know they stand to gain nothing behaving awkardly.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by superduperjay: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
StuntingBlack:

I understand that as forumites there's actually the need to play by the rules which I am doing. Just like constantly derailing the thread, I see no wisdom in unnecessarilly banning and hiding people's comments all in the name of vendetta. If someone insults your personality, then that will be a different case that warrants punishment. But alas, what do I see here?.... Just too many hidden posts that have defaced the thread.
Bro, to me, this I have to say, is just plain childishness and lack of tact to whoever the faulters may be ( i cant take sides right now). For a long time now, i have been trying to keep cool on the sidelines to see if things will get better but what I get is a complete opposite. As adults, I think whoever are at fault here should know they stand to gain nothing behaving awkardly.
yeah I understand you. Its quite sad. My post was hidden tooo for no reason. I am a Sis BTW angry
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by omohayek: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
I just came across this old Human Rights Watch article on the influence of Chief Lamidi Adedibu, aka "The Godfather of Ibadan" or "father of amala politics" on violence in Oyo State.

https://www.hrw.org/reports/2007/nigeria1007/7.htm

It's because of stories like this one that I'd hesitate to go anywhere near Nigerian politics.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by SirToby(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Meet Iyabode Ololade (Lola) Remilekun Wallinkoski, The 1997 Miss Scandinavian.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by SirToby(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2015
Iyabode Ololade (Lola) Remilekun Wallinkoski (née Odusoga, born 30 June 1977 in Turku, Finland) is a Finnish model and Miss Finland 1996. Her name "Ololade" is the Yoruba translation for "The wealthy one has come" In 1997, she won the crown of Miss Scandinavia. On 17 June 1996 at the Miss Universe competition in Las Vegas, she was second-runner up. Wallinkoski is 174 cm tall and weighed 54 kg during her reign as Miss Finland. Her mother is Finnish and her father is Nigerian. She married Jarkko Wallinkoski on 12 August 2005. They have two children together: a daughter, Denise Patricia [7] (born 2004) and a son, Sylvester Ilmari Jalmari (born July 2006).

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ghost01(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
If there's any testament to the negative effects of heavy regulation (repressive regimes, if you like), this thread is it. From beautiful to boring...
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by SirToby(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
This beautiful thread has become so dull. Ki lo de ?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by birdman(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Not sure if this has been posted already. I was impressed by the new Ooni's business acumen. Apparently still a youth at heart, and a deeply spiritual man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTeitGb5HZo
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tpiar: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (384) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.