Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (57168 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Please all sociologist and anthropologist in the making,let's meet here to discuss irrespective of the school,what do you intend to do in the future with your degree in the course?

2 Likes

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2015
As a matter of fact, I don't know what I want to use mine for. lol....

2 Likes

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=Free101 post=39266241]As a matter of fact, I don't know what I want to use mine for. lol....[/quote which school is that?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=Babice post=39292330][/quote] That would be University of Jos.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2015
Free101:
That would be University of Jos.
K,what course did u apply for?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2015
Babice:
K,what course did u apply for?
Sociology...am thinking being a social worker or strategic officcer in the military would be where I would like to be after my degree programme
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2015
Free101:

Sociology...am thinking being a social worker or strategic officcer in the military would be where I would like to be after my degree programme
Was Sociology ur first choice.....................u were given admission this year abi?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
That's what i applied for and I was admitted last year

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2015
lemme book space

i rep sociology!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2015
Babice:
Was Sociology ur first choice.....................u were given admission this year abi?

where yu given admin to study sociology

wah uni
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2015
140views and just 8 post very bad

you all should try and contribute!!!! my able NASS
#GreatestSociologist
let keep this thread alive
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eleniyan15:

where yu given admin to study sociology
wah uni
yes.....................uniben,wat abt u?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eleniyan15:
lemme book space

i rep sociology!!!!!
wich skul n wat level are u in plz
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Free101:
That's what i applied for and I was admitted last year
hm,our senior,plz tel me how is d course lyk?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Babice:
wich skul n wat level are u in plz

admitted this year!!!!

#LASU

have made a lot of research about the course it cool

and my bro a graduate from unilag(bsc&MSc in sociology) has given me alot of O.T sha

so am preparing!!!!

when yu guyZ resuming
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
running from math, Buh I guess in 200l
math will be done a frnd of my going to 200l eksu
told me that
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Okay, i was admitted into The University of Ibadan to study Sociology, i've done my research but i look to start studying, then i'll trim my list of what to do, but i just need to know what Scholarships can a student studying Sociology can opt in for, and application details.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eleniyan15:

admitted this year!!!!

#LASU

have made a lot of research about the course it cool

and my bro a graduate from unilag(bsc&MSc in sociology) has given me alot of O.T sha

so am preparing!!!!

when yu guyZ resuming
am yet 2 do my clearance though a lot of people have done..............resumption date-nov 7....................wat abt u?are u 2ru with ur clearance,wen are u guys also resuming?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
cassyrooy:
Okay, i was admitted into The University of Ibadan to study Sociology, i've done my research but i look to start studying, then i'll trim my list of what to do, but i just need to know what Scholarships can a student studying Sociology can opt in for, and application details.
huh.....................any answers pls,anyone
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eleniyan15:
running from math, Buh I guess in 200l

math will be done
a frnd of my going to 200l eksu

told me that
*running 4rm maths*i dont understand.....................wat work does ur brother do with his degree,pls give me an idea
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by conjugal(f): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
I rep SAA, Uniben wink
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
conjugal:
I rep SAA, Uniben wink
hehehe.....................my senior,what level are you in plz,tell me about the course
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
for non-lover of Maths like me..I think you guys should prepare for Statistics (unless if its different methods Universities uses...which I doubt) and its a prerequisite; which means if you dont pass you are adding one more yea in the uni.
from experience, you'll do a little bit of:
psychology
African Traditional Religion
Pol Sci
History
Statistics
Anthropology
Philosophy and some others
just for year one

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Free101:
for non-lover of Maths like me..I think you guys should prepare for Statistics (unless if its different methods Universities uses...which I doubt) and its a prerequisite; which means if you dont pass you are adding one more yea in the uni.
from experience, you'll do a little bit of:
psychology
African Traditional Religion
Pol Sci
History
Statistics
Anthropology
Philosophy and some others
just for year one
Hehehe,am kind of anxious to start studying d course,seems like itz 2 my taste,just dat i wud av preferred it if dere had been more maths
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by drseunzy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sociology is a very interesting course, it deals with the scientific study of Social interaction. It studies human behaviour from the group he/she belongs, it studies different dimension in the society; social stratification studies class size and inequalities, criminology studies criminal behaviour and deviance e.t.c. As a sociologist you can work in so many places such as Hospitals, even engineering fields e.t.c. Sociology is a very good course. Rep OAU Econs
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
drseunzy:
Sociology is a very interesting course, it deals with the scientific study of Social interaction. It studies human behaviour from the group he/she belongs, it studies different dimension in the society; social stratification studies class size and inequalities, criminology studies criminal behaviour and deviance e.t.c. As a sociologist you can work in so many places such as Hospitals, even engineering fields e.t.c. Sociology is a very good course. Rep OAU Econs
tanx sweetheart,hehe,wat level are u in?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by drseunzy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Babice:
tanx sweetheart,hehe,wat level are u in?
Stil in Part 1 ooo
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Babice:
Hehehe,am kind of anxious to start studying d course,seems like itz 2 my taste,just dat i wud av preferred it if dere had been more maths
lol....seems you are a brain-box...just try and keep a clear mind bexause wherever Pol Science, Psychology and Economics are gathered, there must be Sociology in their midst. gbam Proud NSASites
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Free101:

lol....seems you are a brain-box...just try and keep a clear mind bexause wherever Pol Science, Psychology and Economics are gathered, there must be Sociology in their midst. gbam Proud NSASites
lolz.....................wat do u mean by 'when pol science,psychology.................in their midst'?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
drseunzy:
Stil in Part 1 ooo
100 level,huh?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by drseunzy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Babice:
100 level,huh?
Yeah.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
drseunzy:

Yeah.
xame here,uniben....................wat abt u?
Babice:
100 level,huh?
drseunzy:

Yeah.
xame here,uniben....................sory meant 2 ask if u've started ur clearance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy / Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) / Is It Still Possible For Me To Graduate With Second Class Upper 2.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.