Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. (9657 Views)

Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures / 11th October,2015 / How To Get The Free 3gb And 250mb On Mtn For The Month Of October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by goshen26: 2:39am On Oct 24, 2015
eagerald:
Shey na gospel song

No, na ibibio
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 24, 2015
Good one
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by femzysticks(m): 3:19am On Oct 24, 2015
Fynestboi:
A nairalander Joshua Oluwaseun with the handle joery6 drops new single this Sunday.

Title: PSALM 117
Gospel song
Length: 4:30

While you wait for the new single enjoy his first song....

Twitter.... JOERYOS
Facebook JOERYOS

Enter there download, enjoy and let have your comment. I love you all... kiss

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pqp7bucul84rnul/OBA%20ATORISE%20BY%20JOSHUA%20OLUWASEUN%20a.k.a%20JOERYOS.mp3?dl=0

Tagged: joery6

When the single is out don't fail to contact us at www.360klub.com for the next thing

More volume to your mic sir
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by Chanchit: 3:24am On Oct 24, 2015
ODUBEZE:
E don better for you. please employ Chanchit. The pikin still dey carry guitar up and down.

Lmao! My very good friend, I know you don't knw anything about music business,so let me give you a free lecture, see, you don't employ an artist, you sign them. But I'm serious about employing you to carry the guitar for me, my offer still stands.
If you want to get a valid point against me, just try download my single, the link is on my sig' I believe you can score a cheap point there.
I hope you have mb, cos I know you don't call it data.
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 24, 2015
Michael Bassey, that Calabar boy on the beat! ! !
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 24, 2015
crazygod:
Kowwoption on nairaland land @ its peak. See number of comments and u drag am enter FP becos na ur broda abi..... I've posted two singles on nairaland no frontpage. Make una continue.
To the artist, God bless ur hustle.
maybe your song wack na, no offence pls
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by scarr: 4:13am On Oct 24, 2015
phenol33:
abeg how can i post on nairaland??

When d other guy did it, it was fun.
You doing this now just makes you look stupid.
:-P

1 Like

Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 24, 2015
This is a good one. High time Nairaland started creating its own stars.
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by Smartresult(f): 5:30am On Oct 24, 2015
The response I got when I toasted some girls on nairaland,, below are some of the response I received from some naialand girls that I tied to woo, some are funny and disgusting, I am not going to disclose their identity for privacy sake .
• If you never announce yourself, You nor go rest ,Some guy go come back. And ask , I don agree what next.
• Children on nairaland since 500ad
• You've already made a mistake. Dumbhead.
• person wey send me pm de waste de time i laff in chinese chi-wag ,the only pm i send na to the mods wey like to de ban me ,try and upload your pix make we access you
• Girls don't like faceless moniker.yu need 2 have a cute dp,a good sense of humour,stalk their diaries,pm 'em and don't be too forward.
• mind your self ooooooooooo! continue reading
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by ocee31(m): 5:42am On Oct 24, 2015
really nice song you've got here...... but i couldn't help but notice the very strong H factor
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by stonecoldcafe: 6:13am On Oct 24, 2015
Well done bro. Don't relent.
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by stonecoldcafe: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2015
ocee31:
really nice song you've got here...... but i couldn't help but notice the very strong H factor

Cos that's where he is from. Once that thing enter mouth, e nor dey gree comot oh!
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by Joeace3000(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2015
Fynestboi, naso una dey do am ontop Nairaland. Where is the promotion of the sweat of Nigerian youths, if al the mods do on Nairaland is push the work of the struggle of young Nigerian musicians to front page based on my person or some watering ground. All Nairaland aspiring music artisits deserve to have a song pushed to frontpage, atleast one for each day. You never know who is listening.

Now for this song. I am a producer and recording artist with a very keen ear for sounds. These are what i noticed.

1. The 'H' factor very evident in the song. I myself have an 'r' factor but i rehearse on it like there is no tomorrow, even when it's still not evident in my voice when singing.

2. Bro because a song is a gospel song doesn't mean it should bore us out of worship. People get bored of these things easily so i'd advice you make shorter worship songs next time. People want songs they'd wish never finished not one to bore them to death.

Great voice...keep it up
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by emmanuel596(m): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2015
I now belive that mods on nl collects bribe and soo unfit 4 their jobs...other reassonble nd educative piece are dynied fp....the lasst time I check dis place is sopposed to be nl not tooexclusive.com
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2015
I like this song
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by popesam1(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2015
Bigger you.
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by Empress2014(f): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2015
Chanchit:

Lmao! My very good friend, I know you don't knw anything about music business,so let me give you a free lecture, see, you don't employ an artist, you sign them. But I'm serious about employing you to carry the guitar for me, my offer still stands.
If you want to get a valid point against me, just try download my single, the link is on my sig' I believe you can score a cheap point there.
I hope you have mb, cos I know you don't call it data.
I just downloaded your song now and I must tell you I like it, the beat is so nice...kudos kiss

After listening and downloading it, I couldn't find or play it on my phone, av sent u a pm, kindly reply so u can probably send the song to me through mail, I really like this song!
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by HisVine(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2015
joery6:
Thanks bro
Seriously this is your first post since 2012 you've been on NL
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by Hiploko(m): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2015
emmanuel596:
I now belive that mods on nl collects bribe and soo unfit 4 their jobs...other reassonble nd educative piece are dynied fp....the lasst time I check dis place is sopposed to be nl not tooexclusive.com
I wonder o... If NL users can't get the help they need from NL mods who only take pleasure in taking even the sneeze of Nollywood stars and Linda Ikeji to FP, then we might be visiting a wrong platform. Anyways congrats for the song.
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by Iyamar(f): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2015
joery6:
Thanks bro
very nice song dear! Wishing you all the best

1 Like

Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by SylarsMcQuins: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2015
crazygod:
Kowwoption on nairaland land @ its peak. See number of comments and u drag am enter FP becos na ur broda abi..... I've posted two singles on nairaland no frontpage. Make una continue.
To the artist, God bless ur hustle.

If them like mke dem put am on front page everyday e no go still get downloads which my boy Larry Kuti
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by SylarsMcQuins: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2015
emmanuel596:

Dem just dey deceive demsef,
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by SylarsMcQuins: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2015
Joeace3000:
Fynestboi, naso una dey do am ontop Nairaland. Where is the promotion of the sweat of Nigerian youths, if al the mods do on Nairaland is push the work of the struggle of young Nigerian musicians to front page based on my person or some watering ground. All Nairaland aspiring music artisits deserve to have a song pushed to frontpage, atleast one for each day. You never know who is listening.

Now for this song. I am a producer and recording artist with a very keen ear for sounds. These are what i noticed.

1. The 'H' factor very evident in the song. I myself have an 'r' factor but i rehearse on it like there is no tomorrow, even when it's still not evident in my voice when singing.

2. Bro because a song is a gospel song doesn't mean it should bore us out of worship. People get bored of these things easily so i'd advice you make shorter worship songs next time. People want songs they'd wish never finished not one to bore them to death.

Great voice...keep it up

Oya Producer Ayeee, Doctors advocate
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by Chanchit: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2015
Empress2014:
I just downloaded your song now and I must tell you I like it, the beat is so nice...kudos kiss

After listening and downloading it, I couldn't find or play it on my phone, av sent u a pm, kindly reply so u can probably send the song to me through mail, I really like this song!

Thanks for taking time to download it, I just sent the mp3 to your mail.

@Joeace3000, I also downloaded the song but I'm just not in the best position to comment on songs, so I'm still not commenting but I'm using this opportunity to call on Seun, Lalasticlala, airmark, fynestboi, Ishilove and to all powers that be, Seun I think its high time you address upcoming artists on NL and tell us the criteria which would make a song make FP so when my song does not make front page I know why its not making it cos its disheartening spending nothing less than 5hrs on NL daily while someone that has not made a comment since 2012 gives us an appetizer while we wait for the main food on sunday. Pls we need a level playing field. Just check the year I joined NL and check the time spent, check how many comments and threads created, you would know me and many other artists on NL deserves a fair play.

1 Like

Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by crazygod(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
maybe your song wack na, no offence pls

Normally i dont reply to post like this but i'll put it this way. Would u call a song that got up to 500 downloads on a site like datafilehost in its first week and also gets regular sunday airplay on eko fm 'wack'? i think not.
I'm a gospel artist too and i can never hate on another gospel artist..... i'm just saying less than 3 comments and it got to front page feels like partial treatment to me. All d same, kudos to the artist.
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by Fynestboi: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2015
Chanchit:

Thanks for taking time to download it, I just sent the mp3 to your mail.

@Joeace3000, I also downloaded the song but I'm just not in the best position to comment on songs, so I'm still not commenting but I'm using this opportunity to call on Seun, Lalasticlala, airmark, fynestboi, Ishilove and to all powers that be, Seun I think its high time you address upcoming artists on NL and tell us the criteria which would make a song make FP so when my song does not make front page I know why its not making it cos its disheartening spending nothing less than 5hrs on NL daily while someone that has not made a comment since 2012 gives us an appetizer while we wait for the main food on sunday. Pls we need a level playing field. Just check the year I joined NL and check the time spent, check how many comments and threads created, you would know me and many other artists on NL deserves a fair play.

Am not in the right position to answer this COZ am also a member like you, but I feel you should try putting your song on Nairaland without it directing nairalanders to any site for download. Do you get that?
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by joery6(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2015
Iyamar:
very nice song dear! Wishing you all the best
thanks
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by joery6(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2015
HisVine:
Seriously this is your first post since 2012 you've been on NL
I only read my sister.
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by Chanchit: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2015
Fynestboi:

Am not in the right position to answer this COZ am also a member like you, but I feel you should try putting your song on Nairaland without it directing nairalanders to any site for download. Do you get that?

Thanks for the reply, this is part of the issue that needs to be addressed, cos I uploaded my song on hulkshare, if NL does not support hulkshare, they should just let us know so we know where to upload our songs, I know that can't be the only reason, they should state everything out, at least if I play sport bet and Chelsea spoil my ticket I go know wetin chop my money no be say I take am play baba Ijebu weh be try ur luck.
Re: A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. by Fynestboi: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2015
Chanchit:

Thanks for the reply, this is part of the issue that needs to be addressed, cos I uploaded my song on hulkshare, if NL does not support hulkshare, they should just let us know so we know where to upload our songs, I know that can't be the only reason, they should state everything out, at least if I play sport bet and Chelsea spoil my ticket I go know wetin chop my money no be say I take am play baba Ijebu weh be try ur luck.

Why not try using Dropbox? I believe that won't direct one to any other site..

https://www.nairaland.com/2687176/nairaland-upcoming-artiste-chatroom#39304916

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download - Davido - Fia [new Music] / Kayefi -street Credibilty Remix Oh My Lord , This Is Hot Kayekan Kayefi Again! / If Notorious B.I.G. Was Alive: Would Jay-z Be King?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.