Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (70202 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2009
Buy Ribery?

If that happens it means two things -either end of the road for Nani, or CR7 might still be contemplating departure.

But for 63m?? Scumtwats have money to waste - beware of buying another dud from the Munchen club. Besides, y'all cannot get anyone as good as AA23 so good luck.

Good luck scumtwats - I hope Rooney gets sent off, Ronaldo gets frustrated and complains all night long and that Ade and RVP rape and pillage your defence.

What luck could be better than that?

I'll prefer Ribery to Asharvin.
If Nani will be sacrificed for Ribery, then let him fck off.
CR7? No way!!
hes dieing a Devil
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 5:17pm On May 05, 2009
debosky:

Buy Ribery? cheesy
If that happens it means two things -either end of the road for Nani, or CR7 might still be contemplating departure.

Ferguson has already cleared the air on Nani. . . . . .He has admitted the re-emergence of Ji Sung Park affected Nani's growth and he would give Nani more starts next season. Nani contributed more this season than last season according to statistics so he should be fine.
Ronaldo also told the media his dream to play for Real Madrid is now "dead".

But for 63m??  undecided Scumtwats have money to waste - beware of buying another dud from the Munchen club. Besides, y'all cannot get anyone as good as AA23 so good luck.  tongue

63 milla? Na yam. . . . . . . .
Ribery ain't worth more than 20 milla. . . . . . .United are only trying to help Bayern Munich to sell Ribery to Barcelona.
Barcelona seems to under-value him but with this latest claim, they will be snappy to bump up their bid into something reasonable.
Ribery has no place in the United team that has got Rooney(auxiliary winger), Ronaldo, Nani, Park and Tosic.

Good luck scumtwats - I hope Rooney gets sent off, Ronaldo gets frustrated and complains all night long and that Ade and RVP rape and pillage your defence.

Wishful thinking. . . . . . .Rooney and Ronaldo will cause extensive damage to your weak defence.
The Arses are going to witness the purest, rawest and the most flawless attacking display at the Emirates this evening.
I understand y'all have a decent home record while United have only conceded 1 goal away from home in the UCL this season.

What luck could be better than that?  cheesy

Rotten luck by the end of 90 mins when Adebayor slumps and die plus Wenger needing paramedics to revive his weak heart after a 2-0 loss to Man Utd.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2009
63 milla? Na yam. . . . . . . .
Ribery ain't worth more than 20 milla. . . . . . .United are only trying to help Bayern Munich to sell Ribery to Barcelona.
Barcelona seems to under-value him but with this latest claim, they will be snappy to bump up their bid into something reasonable.
Ribery has no place in the United team that has got Rooney(auxiliary winger), Ronaldo, Nani, Park and Tosic.

thts you. as for me, i want Ribery even if it means clearing Nani and co.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by olokun(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2009
After 13 yrs of going toe to toe with Wenger, Fergie insists that this match is gonna be the,  BIG ONE
ALEX FERGUSON insists tonight’s clash with Arsene Wenger is their biggest EVER.
This will be the 39th time the two managers have met in all competitions with the record level at 14 wins each and 10 draws.
There have been some fierce, controversial and dramatic encounters down the years in league and cup.
But a place in the Champions League final beckons tonight — and that means more to both than anything else.
United chief Ferguson said: “There is no question the clashes we have had in the past with Arsenal will not reach the proportion of this.”
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 5:27pm On May 05, 2009
olokun:

After 13 yrs of going toe to toe with Wenger, Fergie insists that this match is gonna be the, BIG ONE
ALEX FERGUSON insists tonight’s clash with Arsene Wenger is their biggest EVER.
This will be the 39th time the two managers have met in all competitions with the record level at 14 wins each and 10 draws.
There have been some fierce, controversial and dramatic encounters down the years in league and cup.
But a place in the Champions League final beckons tonight — and that means more to both than anything else.
United chief Ferguson said: “There is no question the clashes we have had in the past with Arsenal will not reach the proportion of this.”
Make sure you are not feeding Manc's wrong info.

Debo
Sorry itz not our fault that we are going to Roma and not only going there we are coming back with what we went for.
We can't be the team/club that went to Paris in 2006 that came back empty handed. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 5:30pm On May 05, 2009
tkb417:

thts you. as for me, i want Ribery even if it means clearing Nani and co.

Ribery is on his way to Barcelona. . . . . . .
United ain't paying 63 odd million to a French player who would Bleep to Arsenal in the next coupla of years.
We have a robust squad already and should Tevez leave, i want Ferguson to splash on David Villa.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2009
Ribery is on his way to Barcelona. . . . . . .
United ain't paying 63 odd million to a French player who would Bleep to Arsenal in the next coupla of years.
We have a robust squad already and should Tevez leave, i want Ferguson to splash on David Villa.
nah! Ribery cant leave UTD for Arsenal in his prime.
he'll probably do that when hes 31.

Villa? No. Berba will turn up next season.
as at today, we need Ribery to send Giggs to retirement.
Nani can then properly learn how to play as a winger under Ribery.
Tosic will probably be loaned to Spurs till we need him.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 5:44pm On May 05, 2009
tkb417:

nah! Ribery cant leave UTD for Arsenal in his prime.
he'll probably do that when hes 31.

Ribery will only leave BAYERN MUNICH if they fail to qualify for the Champions League.
Even with that, Barcelona are poised to snatch him so the chance of him joining United is remote.

Villa? No. Berba will turn up next season.

If we let TEVEZ leave, Ferguson will def'ly buy another striker.

as at today, we need Ribery to send Giggs to retirement.
Nani can then properly learn how to play as a winger under Ribery.
Tosic will probably be loaned to Spurs till we need him.

Nani is a wonderful player. . . . . .He is more technically gifted than Ronaldo but his decision making is nothing to write home about.
If Nani can sort that out. . . . .to know when to dribble, when to pass, when to cross, when to shoot. . . .He will be greater than Ronaldo.

P.S. I have a feeling ROONEY will not start tonight because of his YELLOW.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2009
Ribery will only leave BAYERN MUNICH if they fail to qualify for the Champions League.
Even with that, Barcelona are poised to snatch him so the chance of him joining United is remote.
lets see how it goes

If we let TEVEZ leave, Ferguson will def'ly buy another striker.
Then Benzema will be bought.

Nani is a wonderful player. . . . . .He is more technically gifted than Ronaldo but his decision making is nothing to write home about.
If Nani can sort that out. . . . .to know when to dribble, when to pass, when to cross, when to shoot. . . .He will be greater than Ronaldo.
when he sorts himself out, then we can reckon with him. At his best, CR7 will dwarf his capabilities

P.S. I have a feeling ROONEY will not start tonight because of his YELLOW.
reduce ur alcohol, then you'll feel better
i also felt VDS wont be on the field a couple of hours ago. (Alcohol can be bad shey) grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 5:59pm On May 05, 2009
tkb417:

when he sorts himself out, then we can reckon with him. At his best, CR7 will dwarf his capabilities

Even non-United fans know Nani carries more weapon of destruction than Ronaldo.
In the United team, Nani is the only player that can dribble an opponent from a standing position.
His crosses are better. . . . . .His long range shorts are probably better than Ronaldo's shots and he is decent aerially.
What he needs to sort out is his decision making. . . . . .Nani copped the highest goal assists for United last season in all competitions.
He is a beast of a player. . . . . . . .Remember how he raped the Arses last season in the FA cup??

reduce ur alcohol, then you'll feel better
i also felt VDS wont be on the field a couple of hours ago. (Alcohol can be bad shey) grin

This ain't about alcohol.
Fergie cannot afford to lose Rooney in the final against Barca/Chelsea should United qualify tonight.
I don't trust Rooney not losing his head in 90 mins(120 mins probably) and another yellow will rule him out for the final.
Fergie might start Park ahead of Rooney to protect Evra from the pace of Theo Walcott!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2009
Even non-United fans know Nani carries more weapon of destruction than Ronaldo.
In the United team, Nani is the only player that can dribble an opponent from a standing position.
His crosses are better. . . . . .His long range shorts are probably better than Ronaldo's shots and he is decent aerially.
What he needs to sort out is his decision making. . . . . .Nani copped the highest goal assists for United last season in all competitions.
He is a beast of a player. . . . . . . .Remember how he raped the Arses last season in the FA cup??
No football fan will say Nani carries any threats than CR7
Crosses? i dont think hes better. The reason why we dont see CR7 doing the crosses is cos we need him in the box with his head
Long range shots: CR7 is the master in that presently. check the goal against Porto and check the one that hit the bar against the Arses
Aerially: Ronaldo is the best in the world.

This ain't about alcohol.
Fergie cannot afford to lose Rooney in the final against Barca/Chelsea should United qualify tonight.
I don't trust Rooney not losing his head in 90 mins(120 mins probably) and another yellow will rule him out for the final.
Fergie might start Park ahead of Rooney to protect Evra from the pace of Theo Walcott!!!!
I insist its alcohol
did Park play the first leg? did walcott play?
why wasnt he a threat in the first leg?
was Rooney on a yellow in the first leg?
a bird in hand is better than a Lion in the Jungle. grin
Our first task is to get to Rome, all other things can follow

did you listen to what SAF said about all the people on yellow?
They will surely play. They all know the consequences of copping another yellow so they will behave.
You cant because of fear of missing the finals now lose the game.
Its not done.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 6:18pm On May 05, 2009
tkb417:

No football fan will say Nani carries any threats than CR7
Crosses? i dont think hes better. The reason why we dont see CR7 doing the crosses is cos we need him in the box with his head.

Nani puts in more decent crosses than Ronaldo. . . . .I suggest you watch 2007/8 season review.
His crosses made Darren Fletcher a hero against the Arses. . . . . .His corner-kicks are mint unlike Ronaldo.

Long range shots: CR7 is the master in that presently. check the goal against Porto and check the one that hit the bar against the Arses

Tottenham(last season), Middlesboro(last season). . . . . .You will not see a better long range shots around the world.
Nani can be explosive.

Aerially: Ronaldo is the best in the world.

I don't disagree but Nani ain't bad either.

I insist its alcohol
did Park play the first leg? did walcott play?

Walcott was a ghost in the first leg because Rooney covered well for Evra.
Matter of fact, Rooney has been able to neutralise many threats from the left wing .
This year alone, he has made Lennon, Walcott, Cissokho(Porto) and Maicon look like fools. . . . .

However, Fergie started Rooney last week because even if Rooney copped a yellow, his absence in today's game will not be too significant.
Afterall, Rooney missed the game against Barca at OT last season and United still triumphed.
Now, the proposition has changed. Rooney must play in the final irrespective of who we meet there.
It will be a travesty should Rooney lose his head tonight and miss the final in ROME. We need him more in Rome than the Emirates.
Arsenal are the weakest link in the remaining teams in the UCL. Understand?

a bird in hand is better than a Lion in the Jungle. grin
Our first task is to get to Rome, all other things can follow

I know the first task is to get to Rome but you don't want to get to Rome at the expense of losing your best players.
Imagine Messi against Evra without Rooney tracking back.
We get to the final and get MURDERED by Barcelona when we shoulda protected Rooney and win afterall.
All i am saying is. . . . .We can beat Arsenal without Rooney tonight. We don't have to win tonight's game to go through.
A draw puts us through, 2-1 loss puts us through. . . . . . .Same results won't apply in the final, will it?

did you listen to what SAF said about all the people on yellow?
They will surely play. They all know the consequences of copping another yellow so they will behave.
You cant because of fear of missing the finals now lose the game.
Its not done.

I hope to God you are right.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by akinalabi(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2009
I'm home early in readiness to watch Arsenal's last hope
of a trophy.

Bought black market fuel to avoid Bleep up cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 6:59pm On May 05, 2009
akinalabi:

of a trophy.
Don't let them read this otherwise they will send smbody to pour away your petrol.

It will be too funny if man united ends arsenal hope of cluching on smthing this season.

Manc stay tuned for the line up. cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 7:02pm On May 05, 2009
Van der Sar

O'Shea Rio Vidic Evra

Fletcher Carrick Anderson

Ronaldo Rooney Park

Subs: Kuszczak, Berba Tevez Giggs Scholes Rafael Evans

Why leave Tevez out??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by khanye(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2009
akinalabi:

of a trophy.

SHey na sabo u buy em wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Van der Sar

O'Shea      Rio  Vidic           Evra

Fletcher Carrick   Anderson

Ronaldo   Rooney    Park

Subs: Kuszczak, Berba Tevez Giggs Scholes Rafael Evans

Why leave Tevez out??

I can understand why. He can always come on.
Tevez as a lone striker might not work away from home.
Rooney can play that role better.
Park will graft on that left hand side and cover pretty well for Evra.

Overall I think it's a good team.
I just hope we take our chances.

P.S - Why does ITV start their programme 15 min from kick off?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 7:08pm On May 05, 2009
chamotex:

I just hop we take our chances.
Its a good line up, Park returns well and his work rate is good.
The MF is spot on, fergie has realised that matching Arsenal young for young does the magik.
The day belongs to us.
C'MON UNITED>
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 7:09pm On May 05, 2009
chamotex:

It makes sense. . . . . . .We are not chasing the game.
Blimey. . . .It is down to the GAYnners to open us up.
This could even end 0-0 for all we know. United are tighter than a nun's fanny away from home!!! grin

I just hope we take our chances.

That is down to Anderson son son.

P.S - Why does ITV start their programme 15 min from kick off?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

ITV are rubbish. . . . . .Shameless twats.
I hope UEFA strips em off the rights to show UCL games after this season.
Their analysis is rubbish. . . . .too many commercial adverts for anyone's liking.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2009
with Ando and Park on the left, then Walcott will be caged!!!!

with walcott Caged, nothing for Arsenal.

I expect Tevez and Berba to enter for Park and Ando later
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 7:16pm On May 05, 2009
This formation is making me hapi
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 7:17pm On May 05, 2009
I'm not happy about it being 4-3-3 instead of 4-4-2, but.  .  .what can I say? Guess Fergie is looking to close down their MF undecided

Wenger's put Cesc back in his natural position - deep in the MF, and with both Ade and RVP in front to send some good balls to, this will definitely not be the lame Arses we played @ OT.

Gosh.  .  .our line-up is really making me tense. Giggs in there woulda eased my mind a bit.  .  .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 7:19pm On May 05, 2009
Lol. . .analyst here just said Arsenal will win, but will go out on aggregate. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2009
Lol. . .analyst here just said Arsenal will win, but will go out on aggregate
ESPN?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 7:29pm On May 05, 2009
Cristalz:

Lol. . .analyst here just said Arsenal will win, but will go out on aggregate. grin
For where? they have too much fate in Emirates. I think we might win and if we don't win - we'll draw. I'm ready as a red devil. . . man u jersey on, drinking coke, red slippers. They better win. I'm all red today in support of my team. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 7:33pm On May 05, 2009
Moonstone:

For where? they have too much fate in Emirates. I think we might win and if we don't win - we'll draw. I'm ready as a red devil. . . man u jersey on, drinking coke, red slippers. They better win. I'm all red today in support of my team. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Am thirsty now wink wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Phony200(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2009
i said it, now he's on the bench. Will Park be able give as much energy and product as Tevez would? I fear o! I won't be able to watch the match live sad so online on my trusty mobile. I've got Eurosport, BBC, Sky and Nairaland on different tabs.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 7:39pm On May 05, 2009
@TKB
  Yeah, ESPN. grin

But there's no denying this is one formation that works well for Arsenal. And the bad part is, they've got width. They're going 4-4-2, and we're doing 4-4-3. 4-4-2 is our thing, width always helps us and now we're playing without it.

I'm worried o.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2009
The best formation to tackle Arsenal is what we have
Ando and Park will cut off Walcott.
waittt, they are getting on d pitch
cant run commentaries today o grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 7:43pm On May 05, 2009
Gosh, the entire friggin' stadium's full of gaynner flags!

I've always liked the way they introduce their players at the Emirates. . .the guy with the mic calls the player's first name, then the crowd roars the last name. Pretty cool.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by superstar1(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2009
here cometh the armageddonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 7:45pm On May 05, 2009
The stage is now set

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.