Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji (38059 Views)

Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" / Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo) / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 23, 2015

Newest movie producer in town, Genevieve Nnaji, speaks with CHUX OHAI about her new film and plans for the future

At a time many movie fans in Africa are wondering if she has called it quits with film acting, celebrated actress, Genevieve Nnaji, just announced the arrival of her own movie after what seems like a long hiatus from the lighted screen.

Titled ‘Road to Yesterday’, the movie is produced by the actress – funded straight from her own pocket with additional support from AfricanMagic, as she claims in an interview with our correspondent. But it is written and directed by Ishaya Bako.

Explaining why it has taken her a long time to join the growing ranks of new generation movie producers in the country, Genevieve says, “I chose to be an actress. Acting was what I had always wanted to do. I don’t think that I ever imagined myself producing a film. I love acting. If the Nigerian movie industry was as stable as it should be, I probably would have been on the set of a movie every day of my life and not be bothered about what goes on behind the camera. So it is a matter of choice and preference.”

Genevieve plays the lead role in ‘Road to Yesterday’ alongside Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel. Chioma Omeruah, Ebele Okaro and Oris Ehuero, among others featured in the movie.

Apart from Majid and Ebele, most of the actors and actresses are not part of the regular Nollywood crowd. Genevieve tells our correspondent that the departure from the ‘old’ crowd is deliberate.

She says, “It is part of our effort to open up Nollywood to more newcomers and to create opportunities for people who are very talented and who have the passion for this job. This is why we have somebody like Ishaya Bako in the team.”

But to the disappointment of those who have for long expected Genevieve to choose a life partner and finally walk down the aisle, marriage does not seem to be in her agenda yet. Asked when she would finally take the plunge, the actress replies that contrary to speculations, she has not ruled out marriage. But that she would make up her mind as soon as she meets the right person.

“I haven’t found the right man yet. When he comes, I’ll get married,” she says.

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/arts-life/i-havent-found-the-right-man-genevieve/

3 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by kilode100(f): 5:15am On Oct 23, 2015
There's no such thing as a right man in today's time Genebaby, just grab one that has big Blockous and plenty money..

I can't be bothered about Mr right biko. Just give me money and if you are extremely busy about performing your conjugal rights, I will understand and not make a fuss about it ojare.. When e be say no be only you gather Blockous..

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by buygala(m): 5:23am On Oct 23, 2015
I really don't blame Jenny for being Single sad ....While there isnt any tangible reason why she needs a husband, there are a million and one tangible reasons why she doesn't smiley

Imagine a situation where Gennybaby is out making money, and that her cute grown-up daughter is all alone in the house with her step-dad..... and the devil decides to come play 'Janglover' in that house embarassed

Pishure of her daughter so you can relate to what I am saying sad

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 23, 2015
Really? Many right guys are waiting for you now...... May God open your eyes Ms Genny.

6 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 23, 2015
kilode100:
There's no such thing as a right man in today's time Genebaby, just grab one that has big Blockous and plenty money..

I can't be bothered about Mr right biko. Just give me money and if you are extremely busy about performing your conjugal rights, I will understand and not make a fuss about it ojare.. When e be say no be only you gather Blockous..
...... Ranting of a future unfaithful wife. And na person go marry this sister o!! I pity your future hubby.

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 23, 2015
Even d wrong guy go change to right guy jus fr am grin...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by kilode100(f): 5:31am On Oct 23, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Ranting of a future unfaithful wife. And na person go marry this sister o!! I pity your future hubby.

Awww Sweetheart, I done marry already and what the husband doesn't know doesn't hurt him abi?

Awww....

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 23, 2015
kilode100:

Awww Sweetheart, I done marry already and what the husband doesn't know doesn't hurt him abi?

Awww....
Crazee peepz on nairaland..

66 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Ahmba: 5:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Make she continue. She go dey there dey find Mr Right her daughter go marry before am

6 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Lucasbalo(m): 5:52am On Oct 23, 2015
kilode100:

Awww....
Kudos to you and your Hubby.

24 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by youngberry001(m): 5:52am On Oct 23, 2015
u re not ready to marry kawai genny,dere re plenty of handsome guys out dere who can take good care of u.

u dey dere dey wast time mcheeew undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by menix(m): 6:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Make she no worry, she will see 1 when she gets to Valhalla..

Excuse of a hoe..

5 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 23, 2015
kilode100:

Awww....
:...... Chai! I pity my broda o!! Lord save and help us men!! REPENT before it is too late sis. Everyday for the unfaithful BUT Always remember that 'one day na one day o'. Have a nice day. Jesus Loves You..............

28 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by englishmart(m): 6:05am On Oct 23, 2015
shey your news no get source abi?

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by lordcyl3(m): 6:19am On Oct 23, 2015
jenny come marry me instead
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by pretydiva(f): 6:24am On Oct 23, 2015
Genny dearie pls look 4 mr left n turn him 2 mr right..shikena

3 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by pretydiva(f): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2015
buygala:
I really don't blame Jenny for being Single sad ....While there isnt any tangible reason why she needs a husband, there are a million and one tangible reasons why she doesn't smiley

Imagine a situation where Gennybaby is out making money, and that her cute grown-up daughter is all alone in the house with her step-dad..... and the devil decides to come play 'Janglover' in that house embarassed

Pishure of her daughter so you can relate to what I am saying sad
genny has never 4 once revealed d face of her daughter. So oga where did u get dis pix frm,n hw sure r u dat she is genny's daughter

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by ShakurM(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hi Genny, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.. cool

6 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by damton(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Where is the right man ooooo., he should come out as soon. as possible

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by sigiyaya(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Menopause loading......

11 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by johnsonkehinde: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
How Excess Weight Affects Your Health
Understanding the Increased Risks to Your Health

Key Points:
Excess pounds do more than increase your weight
—they increase your risk of major health problems. People who are overweight or obese are more likely to have heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancer, and depression.
Fortunately, losing weight can reduce your risk of developing some of these problems

For detailed information on how you can lose weight naturally in 9days follow this trend
https://www.nairaland.com/2684028/healthy-way-get-rid-excess
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Akinola007: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
The right man will surely come

Kindly follow this trend to see how to loose 5-10kg within 9days
https://www.nairaland.com/2683491/detoxify-excess-fat-just-9days
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by BrownCookie(f): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hopefully someday you will find him.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by dedugbaa(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
She ought to have said I have tasted sorry many men have tasted me but none can cope with my drive or libido ask Dbanj,his koko turned to water with me and his money turned to coins.

4 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by Jerrick(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
Is she still searching? Old woman. Its hard to see a responsible man of her age or older to marry her. Very rare.

3 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji by kekakuz(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
[size=20pt] so as big as Biafra land is you can't find a man. Chai
Well no be only you
Naija as a whole is still searching for the right man or maybe we found him already
But I heard he is shy around women [/size]

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos / Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.