Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board (1785 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending) / Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by Hayfeez(m): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2015
New Corps members,
Were you posted to Abia in the 2015 B Batch?

Turn up.

Present Abia state Corps members, and ex Corps members.
Come to the aid of the freshies.

How's abia like?

Getting to camp?
Best PPA?
Allawee

1 Like

Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by Olaoscar: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2015
I rep Unilorin. Abia 2015B
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by portable48(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2015
I rep UNIOSUN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by Hayfeez(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2015
Lautech Abia 2015B

1 Like

Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by Hayfeez(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2015
Any info from anyone already?
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2015
Abia B15. Stream 1..how will it b lyk?
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by enshi(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Well, for all new otondos coming to abia, we can't wait to receieve you guys. Our CDSs have been scanty since the POP of batch C. We are making all necesary arrangements for ur welcome ceremony..... Though I must warn that abia is a relatively poor state and after camp the service becomes boring therefore enjoy ur self as much as possible in camp as it would be for just 3weeks. For those guys thinking that its time for them to get new babes flex and do other things, hmmm if you get broke in camp its hell besides the girl you'd probably be flexing in camp may be sent to a local government 1000miles from you so my advice is for you to wait until you get to ur PPA first. Those of you with first class the university, polytechnic, colleges of edu, research institute, etc authomatically becomes ur PPA. And if you eventually get posted to micheal okpara university of agriculture then we may finally get to meet cos that's ma PPA and it pays 20k. The money you'd be given in camp would help you in getting accomodation whence you arrive ur PPA so don't spend lavishly...... Getting to camp on d 28th helps one get better hostel and bed space. Try to buy atleast one more shot cos the one that would be given in camp are sown to be small in size. Every document you have should be duplicated into max of 5. Going to camp with many loads will spell doom for you on the departure date so preferably one church wear, one mofty, one shoe, two whites and one white shot is perfect.... For any body that will finally be posted to umuahia, umudike, ndoro, isiala, oboro, amaoba etc I cud be of help. My name is corpper douglas batchA 08062360567..... Whatsapp, call, text.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by olawhumiez: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
hmmmm! we juz wanna get d best outta abia... i heard tz no fun over dr. i rep LAUTECH

1 Like

Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by solomonjac(m): 12:02am On Oct 24, 2015
AM Solomon
I rep yct the great
Abia 2015 b
Whatsapps
Anybody going from lagos should kindly link up with me....Thanks
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by Leoqueen1: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2015
I rep uniosun Abia stream 1.pls i need info on transportation from osogbo and how much.thank u
portable48 which campus, maybe we can go in a group like charter one bus
portable48:
I rep UNIOSUN
I rep uniosun Abia stream 1.pls i need info on transportation from osogbo and how much.thank u
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by czarsly(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Czarsly
I represent DELSU
Abia stream A.
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by shekwolod(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
enshi:
Well, for all new otondos coming to abia, we can't wait to receieve you guys. Our CDSs have been scanty since the POP of batch C. We are making all necesary arrangements for ur welcome ceremony..... Though I must warn that abia is a relatively poor state and after camp the service becomes boring therefore enjoy ur self as much as possible in camp as it would be for just 3weeks. For those guys thinking that its time for them to get new babes flex and do other things, hmmm if you get broke in camp its hell besides the girl you'd probably be flexing in camp may be sent to a local government 1000miles from you so my advice is for you to wait until you get to ur PPA first. Those of you with first class the university, polytechnic, colleges of edu, research institute, etc authomatically becomes ur PPA. And if you eventually get posted to micheal okpara university of agriculture then we may finally get to meet cos that's ma PPA and it pays 20k. The money you'd be given in camp would help you in getting accomodation whence you arrive ur PPA so don't spend lavishly...... Getting to camp on d 28th helps one get better hostel and bed space. Try to buy atleast one more shot cos the one that would be given in camp are sown to be small in size. Every document you have should be duplicated into max of 5. Going to camp with many loads will spell doom for you on the departure date so preferably one church wear, one mofty, one shoe, two whites and one white shot is perfect.... For any body that will finally be posted to umuahia, umudike, ndoro, isiala, oboro, amaoba etc I cud be of help. My name is corpper douglas batchA 08062360567..... Whatsapp, call, text.
nice one. Am a pcm posted to abia 2015 batch B stream 1. From Abj by name Danjuma pls don't be offended I am most likely to contact u personally before the departure date for more info.
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by amutaobinna: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
im obinna I rep uniuyo .all road lead to abia on 28 Oct.whatspp num:07015346379..
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by pretty050(f): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
shekwolod:
nice one. Am a pcm posted to abia 2015 batch B stream 1. From Abj by name Danjuma pls don't be offended I am most likely to contact u personally before the departure date for more info.
when are u leaving abj?
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by Romine1: 12:56am On Oct 25, 2015
Romine
I rep Aau Ekpoma
Batch B Stream 2
Base in fct
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by Hayfeez(m): 6:02am On Oct 25, 2015
olawhumiez:
hmmmm! we juz wanna get d best outta abia... i heard tz no fun over dr. i rep LAUTECH

I rep Lautech.

Computer Engineering.
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by Hayfeez(m): 6:04am On Oct 25, 2015
Any one travelling from Ibadan, for stream 1?

Or knows how to get to the abia camp from Ibadan?
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by sojiboy(m): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2015
enshi:

Where in Mouau do you serve
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by portable48(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Leoqueen1:
portable48 which campus, maybe we can go in a group like charter one busI rep uniosun Abia stream 1.pls i need info on transportation from osogbo and how much.thank u

There is a bus from igbono axis directly to abia or any other states. This is d company's contact number +234 806 260 5097
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by gahzahr(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
I rep NSUK, reporting by stream 2, guys leaving 4rm abuja holla @ 07033055151. i rep d beard gang, hope i wont hav a problem wit dat in camp & with d locals??
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by shekwolod(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
pretty050:
when are u leaving abj?
Wednesday early morning bus to umuahia. Pls if I get to omuahia, what will be my move? Or how can I locate d camp from there? Thanks
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by pretty050(f): 5:41am On Oct 28, 2015
shekwolod:
Wednesday early morning bus to umuahia. Pls if I get to omuahia, what will be my move? Or how can I locate d camp from there? Thanks
I really don't know the places arnd there. But some one is picking me from the umuahia park to igbere camp.
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by layusp(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
08135351568 stream 2, pls add me up
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by sleempresh: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
portable48:
I rep UNIOSUN

Repping Uniosun too
Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by blaqkenny: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dear Nigerian Youth Corpers,

This is a clarion call you must heed. Luck, they say, is when opportunity meets preparedness. If you are a corp member currently serving our fatherland Nigeria, count yourself lucky. What I'm about revealing is a potential gold mine! What would you do if you found one I bet your thoughts are as good as mine. Some may have heard of this gold mine but then, what have they done? Now is the time to take a share of your national cake...ewa...moin moin...okpa...suya...whatever you choose to call it, but the BIG QUESTION is...how do I gain access to this gold mine? If you are curious to know how, please read on...

GOLD MINE LOCATION: The NYSC/BOI Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) ACCESS DENIED! Awww...poor corper. cry You feeling disappointed already? Not to worry. Here is your access key!

HOW TO GAIN ACCESS
Now you've found your gold mine but then, how do you start mining away? Are you equipped with the right tools, equipment and know-how. If YES, you are welcome. But if your response is in the negative, not to worry. That is the reason why I'm HERE! To equip you with the right tools for mining. You have that which you need but another big question is ARE YOU READY TO ACQUIRE, PROCURE THAT WHICH YOU NEED

ACCESS KEY A Detailed Business Plan.

Come join me on whatsapp where I hand over your access keys to you. Join the NYSC/BOI GEF CORPERS HUB on 07031813005. I'll see you on the inside. Till then, in the words of my mentor John Obidi,

Be Phenomenal or Be Forgotten!

Re: Abia 2015 BATCH B, Let's Come On Board by finestsuccess(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2015
Corpers wi oooo lol Welcoming all my new Otondos to Abia state the self acclaimed God own state nothing Godly here apart from dos market people that will sell goods for you in exaggerated prices just kidding anyways. I Hope BY NOW you must be enjoying every moment of your stay in UMUNNA BENDE orientation camp in a remotely spacious site in Bende LG..How is Our 60 naira frozen bread sweet equisi soup with 20 meat lol How is Ochendo bois coping.. Enjoy your stay in camp as much as I did.
If you are wise enough join meaning groups in camp it cld help you to be posted to LG like Aba Umuahia or Ohafia probably the best places around here to be posted. ACCOMMODATION here could be stressful due to the cunny way of operation of the agents however if ur posted to Ministries BCA, Vision Africa Radio ibeku high school Afara Tech and any PPA within the umuahia north and u wanna stay in Town you can WhatsApp me 07080836204 cos I have two Vacant room to rent out with bed and some room items at the cheapest prices... Plz no calls just WhatsApp am SB holding a very key position in one of the very best CDS in Umuahia North Local Govt. OUR CDS is nt realy scanty but we are waiting to receive our junior Cadets In FRSC CDS. Enjoy yourself but spend wisely in camp so u can pay for accommodation cos no part payment ure I n Igbo land loln

(1) (Reply)

Abia State BatchA 2016 NYSC let's meet here / Autocad 2D & 3D Certification Training In Warri, Lagos And Port-harcourt / Who Stayed Behind For More Than A Year After The Mandatory NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.