Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara (64194 Views)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 1st Class UNIUYO Graduate Who Died In NYSC Camp In Zamfara Buried Amidst Tears(p / Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by EdCure: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
afolag:

ur comment takes us to whose responsibility is the accommodation of corps member.
The state or FG?
Who accomodated you during your ServiceYear?
The FG only take care of admin, logistics and other corps welfare (alawi). States mainly provide and equip orientation camps, LGs provide post-camp accomodations where necessary.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by dammike(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
I served at kwara State and there are cubic with bunks but that hall is for those who came late to camp. Yikpata
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by thedio(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Its a lie i was posted 2 yikpata camp 2009 batchB stream2 apart frm the fact that the camp is located in the jungle the accomodation was averagely ok.thou there was prob of water we had 2 struggle for water frm old force pumps and the camp toilets are nothing 2 write home about.
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by fotadmowmend(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kwara state should find something to do about dis yikpata jungle called orientation camp. I hav been there before and I also
killed a scorpion as big as iphone 5 outside my hostel where I was washing my wears . It was not funny that day .
However, if you have just been posted to Kwara State I pray that God will be with you . #kwara15Akopa
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by corpROYAL(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
ignis:
Gosh....
Are those corpers really graduates?
Can't they protest?

oga, during your own time did you protest? dont you know that if they protest they are joking with their NYSC certificate they can even be supended. the best they can do is to put it here on the forum, facebook, Instagram for people to see and come to their aids. l pass through this process without protest or complaining though, ours was a little better but the hostel was too over crowded because they merged the two state. I pray God will see them through the whole program.

I love this family of God..... NCCF Song
Nigeria wake up, Nigeria go back to sleep by military biggle trumpet.. etc it really fun.
team OBS.
early morning judging and parade.
Game competition.
award night,
mammy market.
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by onimcee1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is actually C14 corpers that just passed out. The place has been taken care of. The director general was so dumbfounded wen he came then and so this that he almost closed Yikpata camp.
Guess the person that took these pics has been afraid of posting them online while stil serving for fear of punishment.
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by onimcee1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
ignis:
Gosh....
Are those corpers really graduates?
Can't they protest?
i greet u sir, you wan go protest for where Nigeria soldiers dey abi?
Our camp commandant then dey even treaten to kill person sef.
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by brownlolly(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lol. So its still d same.

I was there in 2011. Av u visited the forbidden stream? Did u c d half nude Nupe women and their donkeys?
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by Realist2: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Was there at Yikpata in 2013, that is the hall used for registration, probably the hostel is filled up.
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by buchilino(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
WELCOME 2 D JUNGLE
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by Odunharry(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Those pictures were pix of the camp taken last year November....Things have improved abit though.
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by Odunharry(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
OreofeeOluwa:
Currently serving in kwara and i pity the corpers that are going to be posted here o. smh
lol.. how's baruten??
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by QOBB: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-1iyaTcQwUa4/VilHc5em3NI/AAAAAAAHDUg/3QNQBmymvZY/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Photos show Corps members in Yikpata camp in Kwara state. The living condition is horrible. NYSC can do better biko.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-6UFcXVWvfpA/VilHdT7aSPI/AAAAAAAHDUk/MJV2gJHaO20/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/shocking-photos-from-nysc-camp-in-kwara.html

cc: lalasticlala

Sincerely, if NYSC as a program isn't feasible for the government anymore, let it be scrapped. It's not by force.
I have served and I would say one or two important things about the program. If it continues this way, I'm sorry it should be cancelled
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
JaypeeAnics:
what's shocking about dis photos.... mod if u don't hv any tin to say...beta keep shot...

Den dey keep shot? cheesy
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by Philip6800(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Is dis NYSC compulsory sef.....?
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by guysis(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
This one don pass yikpata na yakata
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by barcaboi(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-1iyaTcQwUa4/VilHc5em3NI/AAAAAAAHDUg/3QNQBmymvZY/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Photos show Corps members in Yikpata camp in Kwara state. The living condition is horrible. NYSC can do better biko.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-6UFcXVWvfpA/VilHdT7aSPI/AAAAAAAHDUk/MJV2gJHaO20/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

yikpata was another story entirely. ...I promise to upload what Kwara people did 2 a very dope project FRSC under my command went thru pain to construct
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by barcaboi(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Samirana360:
ok....almost d same with ondo camp @ ikare akoko.....Southwest
that's stupid of u.....Kwara is NC fyi nitwit.....have u gone 2 Lagos, ogun or osogbo?
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by barcaboi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
metroparrot:

yikpata wasn't this bad during our tenure.....and that looks like the general room.....show the rooms with bunks.....
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by bummyla(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
this can only be found in Naija alone! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2015
dominique:
Why do you people like sensationalize every little thing? That's the convergent point where new entrants bring their stuff for inspection. They will be assigned to their hostels after clearance. @metroparrot, Continue to spin out lies for traffic, very soon you will find yourself behind bars like some of your colleagues.
Have you been to that camp before? That is the big hall close to parade ground, not actually made for accommodating corpers.
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2015
CallMeNJay:

Really

I thought kastina gat d best camping facilities.
I think he is referring to the former camp, temporary, not the new permanent one at Mani road.
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Kwara-kwara, Lagos-kwara. Batch C, 2011.
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by OreofeeOluwa(f): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2015
jomoh:

Which part of the state are you serving? I served Ifelodun LGA.
Baruten
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by OreofeeOluwa(f): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2015
Odunharry:
lol.. how's baruten??
hahahaha baruten dey o
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by dominique(f): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2015
joker5180:
Have you been to that camp before? That is the big hall close to parade ground, not actually made for accommodating corpers.

But the Op is making it look like that's how corners live on the camp. We also had all our stuff jampacked in a large hall when i served in Benue, we were all moved to hostels after the inspection was done.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by captainking(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
metroparrot:

that is where I served and its horrible...
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by jomoh: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
OreofeeOluwa:
Baruten
Haaaaa! Dat far place. But i heard their king pays 5k each to corpers.
You better go and start fayawo. grin
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by OreofeeOluwa(f): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
jomoh:

Haaaaa! Dat far place. But i heard their king pays 5k each to corpers.

You better go and start fayawo. grin
veryfar o if i hear the king doesn't pay corpers shishi.hahahahaha fayawo indeed
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2015
Etizz:
Exactly, that's where I serve, where I camped, that hall right there is called the military ZONE, we (our) set named it, it's close to the Pavillion , copers there are very stubborn, there u find Thief, liers, dirty guys, clean guys and even homo...... If u don't wake up as early as 3am,u don't get water to bath, food rendered to us are damn lacking nutrients, we eat three times a day but we keep looking like who ate once a week,....... But the girls makes us happy though, I catch one sweet babe there sha and she be somebody girlfriend oh, anyway, Mami market is my spot, I don't leave there, as for activities in camp like parade, or man O'war, count me out, I escape all of dem, me and my real guy in camp, (I missed Charles, emperor, lucky, ola fukin guy, ndubuisi yomi and d rest,)....

Most of all, there's a lot of fun... U just have to live it to the fullest..... Making life worth living is just the life and nothing more.... Missed yikpata, missed gbugbu, missed lafiagi, missed kpandaragi... Missed Edu local government area,..... Long live NIGERIA corppers......CDS supervisor kpandaragi batch A, 2013, AKA copper ETIZZ... Whish u all d best
I'm a living witness sir... Ola the coward. LoL.... OBS as well as the chicks kept us going. Etizz U nor mention our guys Emeka, Otoworo, 'English Prof' wen dey comb afro enter ur food every time. lol....... I still miss my gf. How far ur friend Akpevwe naw?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by Etizz: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2015
DrMeroThaEmperor:
I'm a living witness sir... Ola the coward. LoL.... OBS as well as the chicks kept us going. Etizz U nor mention our guys Emeka, Otoworo, 'English Prof' wen dey comb afro enter ur food every time. lol....... I still miss my gf. How far ur friend Akpevwe naw?

Hahahahahahah..... Dem emeka are all involved bro.......na u hammer pass oh, u carry one fresh one leave d camp o
Re: Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Etizz:

Hahahahahahah..... Dem emeka are all involved bro.......na u hammer pass oh, u carry one fresh one leave d camp o
I was keeping it real bro... But that chick is all history now. She went back to her man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slaying In Camp – This Female Corper’s Outfit Got People Talking / Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) / 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.