Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Esther Is A Female Name, Amaechi Is Male, Why Are You Folks So Annoying? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esther Is A Female Name, Amaechi Is Male, Why Are You Folks So Annoying? (1138 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu / You Can’t Destroy My Name , Amaechi To Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Is A Female Name, Amaechi Is Male, Why Are You Folks So Annoying? by tpiander: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2015
Se aye yin fe daa ni?

I don't want to curse you so I'm blessing you instead

1 Like

Re: Esther Is A Female Name, Amaechi Is Male, Why Are You Folks So Annoying? by Menace2Society(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2015
tpiander:
Se aye yin fe daa ni?

I don't want to curse you so I'm blessing you instead
Nurse!........hurry up with the meds please.

1 Like

Re: Esther Is A Female Name, Amaechi Is Male, Why Are You Folks So Annoying? by lordizak(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2015
pls take ur drugs b4 eating. Didn't you come across the word simile in your whole school life? You reason like FFK and Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Esther Is A Female Name, Amaechi Is Male, Why Are You Folks So Annoying? by Phronesisugo(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Very funny
Re: Esther Is A Female Name, Amaechi Is Male, Why Are You Folks So Annoying? by tpiar: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Esther Is A Female Name, Amaechi Is Male, Why Are You Folks So Annoying? by tpiander: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
lordizak:
pls take ur drugs b4 eating. Didn't you come across the word simile in your whole school life? You reason like FFK and Fayose.

Definition:

a figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing of a different kind, used to make a description more emphatic or vivid (e.g., as brave as a lion, crazy like a fox ).

explain to salford1 what the thread is about, he was wondering here:

.https://www.nairaland.com/5390542/africans-live-better-lives-than/22#81953479

(1) (Reply)

Senator Kashamu Replies Alani Bankole. / Nigeria Won’t Be Free Until Biafra Is Free – Nnamdi Kanu / ‘you Have No Power To Summon Me’-lamorde Tells Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.